missed it

Commerce, GA

#4087 Feb 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The republicans/aristocrats will never regain control of the White House.
You are 100% correct!! The Republican Party in its current form will never win another national election. Thatís why the real powers that be in the party, the rich and corporations are rapidly moving away from Tea Party losers and toward Hispanics. They could care less about core conserative values, its all about the money. The "powers that be" have been throwing bones to the conseratives for years to get the votes. Now the bones are going in another direction.

Most of the people posting here are the reason the party is in such trouble. They just don't get it, the world has changed is news they have missed.
Got It

Fitzgerald, GA

#4088 Feb 26, 2013
Yes the world changed for the worse.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4089 Feb 26, 2013
missed it wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct!! The Republican Party in its current form will never win another national election. Thatís why the real powers that be in the party, the rich and corporations are rapidly moving away from Tea Party losers and toward Hispanics. They could care less about core conserative values, its all about the money. The "powers that be" have been throwing bones to the conseratives for years to get the votes. Now the bones are going in another direction.
Most of the people posting here are the reason the party is in such trouble. They just don't get it, the world has changed is news they have missed.
lol Yeah....this country is in GREAT shape NOW! Sheesh.......

The conservatives DO need to get their core values back in order, but what we have NOW is not the panacea you seem to think it is. I can't argue with all that you posted, but Santa Claus has been throwing anything he can think of out to the people in order to get their votes and it's costing us. You libs just don't "get it" either. Make no mistake about it.
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4092 Feb 26, 2013
1soros wrote:
For the record, I registered so NO ONE would steal my topx identity. I thought it was OMTE, he denies it. So I narrowed it down to a few others. I feel sure I'll figire it out. I have never nor will never pretend to be anyone but Soros....now 1soros. I'll chime in when evwr I please and do not want to attack others. When I feel attacked or ridiculed, I may or may not attack back. If I have hurt anyone, it just comes with the game. I will try not to allow things to get to me. I was in a tizzy when one or more folks used my name Soros, and made comments that were fake, not from me.... The problem is solved and I feel better. Just know, it is not me hiding behind different names. Soros is the only name. Be sure of that. I don't play juvenile games and lose patience quickly when I see this happening. I do enjoy Synergy, Jeb, Aggie, IO, Raven and Dville and a few others. It's been fun, I plan to keep it fun.
soros,that teed me off to.i first thought i knew who it was,but then decided that it was not who i first thought.i have a couple of suspects.i will tell you this whoever it was,they live in your general area, i am pretty sure of that.
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4094 Feb 26, 2013
the real jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>soros,that teed me off to.i first thought i knew who it was,but then decided that it was not who i first thought.i have a couple of suspects.i will tell you this whoever it was,they live in your general area, i am pretty sure of that.
help me with something,what part o ga. do you live in,like N.E.,N.W.or atlanta area,etc.?
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4096 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>help me with something,what part o ga. do you live in,like N.E.,N.W.or atlanta area,etc.?
i was investigating this imposter stuff and guess what i have found,some posts that are key to solving this are missing or have been deleted.but i may have another way.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

#4097 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>i was investigating this imposter stuff and guess what i have found,some posts that are key to solving this are missing or have been deleted.but i may have another way.
Impostors on an anonymous posting site. You guys really crack me up!! Your posts are almost as ridiculous as the impostors!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4099 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>soros,that teed me off to.i first thought i knew who it was,but then decided that it was not who i first thought.i have a couple of suspects.i will tell you this whoever it was,they live in your general area, i am pretty sure of that.
I'm not ignoring you, Jeb. I'll be back shortly.

Location hidden

#4100 Feb 26, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
Synergy
Location hidden
Welcome to being registered. I have NEVER posted as anyone but Synergy, but some people don't believe it. Perhaps you won't have the same experience, but you probably will. I have been accused of being about seven or eight different people on here. I just blow it off. It normally doesn't help much to deny it.You absolutely CAN'T take what you read here as the final word. This can be a REALLY tough crowd. Try not to take anything personally. Just consider it entertainment and you'll have a good time. We'll throw insults at each other on one thread and then end up
laughing at or agreeing with something on another thread. It's CRAZY, but fun.
_____
It has been proven to me just how, liberal/open or whatever term you may want to use, TOPIX and this thread actually is. Can you take it? I think I have proven that I can. Can you dish it out? If there are no limits, it may be that I'm just getting started with that.
I'm fine with anybody's opinions and thoughts[but many of them can't really support why they think the way they way they do > in a logical way], and any kind of profanity included with it I have no problem with. For me there's really no need to not spell it out in full, as what's the
point in not doing so? About some of the other stuff that goes on I don't see the point of it, other than the fact that in a public forum that's really open there is no limit to what some people will do. Hasn't that been proven now, if we ever did have any doubts?
I don't know what information you must submit to register, but whatever it is it's still possible for the information to be hacked or stolen. Just like GOOGLE e-mail is a huge mistake to use; but people are so naive about so many things. And Facebook is fine too, or so people think, but to think so they're 'not thinking'.
Well it's all there in a database anyway. Everything you've ever sent in an e-mail, even if the e-mail was encrypted the information is still there and will be read before too much longer.
Even encrypted e-mail from years ago will be scaned before too much longer. All telephone conversations, cell phone and landline, are there too. It's all there in various data bases.
That's why some of the guys 'take a walk' to have a talk.
Now, many of you will again try to tell me that I'm full of it. Don't know WTF I'm talking about - eh?
NSA & CIA ... Many of you don't know what the NSA is and don't even know that it exists.
I'll have something about that later.
Raven, I can take it and I can most assuredly dish it. As far as being tracked, you are 100% correct. The libs will say we're paranoid, but they are naive. The point of registering is that if someone hijacks your ID in order to post something, the person with the "real" ID can more or less prove that it's an imposter because the imposters ID will be black while the ID "owner" will be blue. That's all. Plus, being registered adds a little more legitimacy, imo. Anyone with a brain should know by now that we are basically names with numbers assigned to us. The government and probably anyone else can find out anything they want to know about us. I don't think it's a sign of the times. I think it has been that way for YEARS and YEARS.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4101 Feb 26, 2013
I would think you'd be able to tell which one was me; even if there were several using my name. I like to think I'm pretty unique. I don't care who's tracking me or not. I ain't scared. Come find me. I'll say everything that I say on here to anyones face.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4102 Feb 26, 2013
I watched Hannity lastnight n Fox. That Kentucky senator are ya'lls best hope. If he can just keep from sticking his foot in his mouth. I think he labeled himself a liberal conservative lastnight. Either way he made some good points.
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4103 Feb 26, 2013
Ka Boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Impostors on an anonymous posting site. You guys really crack me up!! Your posts are almost as ridiculous as the impostors!!
i see what you mean but what we are really talking about is someone making obscene and filthy remarks about someone elses' family members,loved ones,etc. do you see a difference? now,if it is about a political figure,then i think that is a little different,so long as it is kept within some confines of decency.to me,with politicians is comes with the territory and is part of the job description.but someone posting anonymously on a site like this is different ,imo.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4104 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>i see what you mean but what we are really talking about is someone making obscene and filthy remarks about someone elses' family members,loved ones,etc. do you see a difference? now,if it is about a political figure,then i think that is a little different,so long as it is kept within some confines of decency.to me,with politicians is comes with the territory and is part of the job description.but someone posting anonymously on a site like this is different ,imo.
I think you're just a sissy.
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4107 Feb 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're just a sissy.
i think that you are a phoney,a fraud and a charlatan.and i seriously doubt that you are even married,much less than to an attorney.anyway,why don't you lighten up,have a drink and watch a ballgame.btw,you do know that there has alot of recent speculation about abe lincoln being gay,don't you?

Location hidden

#4108 Feb 26, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
Synergy
As far as being tracked...
The point of registering is...
_______
Well there's more to it than that. Much more to it... I believe it's safe to say that more than 90% of the population in the US have no clue about it. And when I say no clue, I mean no clue whatsoever. They prove it every day with all of the foolish things that they do. Using GOOGLE has to be at the top of the list, but Microsoft is using this fact to their advantage by now pointing out to so many fools out there that, sorry..., but you're been SCROOGLED.
I will go back into my files and dig out a link to an article that has now been very widely read, and it does open your eyes and does change your point of view forever, if you have any common sense at all. I could tell a few stories about it, but I won't. Not here anyway. But I will just say that you should read the information and take it in, and then think about it, and then read the article again
and think about what government is capable of while you're reading it the 2nd time. It's fairly long, but well worth the read. Not sure if the article will still link; the NSA may have taken legal action to get rid of the information, and in the future, with a regulated internet, this kind of information will never see the light of day.
Yeah maybe so... You may be right about everything you say, but I'll pass -- just the same. The cookies over here are pretty bad. I have to use an industrial strength killer to take care of them, and I do so on a regular basis.
But I can say that even with some of the over-the-top NUT jobs that are over here, I do support their right to be the way they are. Only in America... I try to remember that.
Do you think there is a cookie killer strong enough to actually take care of it???? My neighbor and I have discussed what you are saying several times. I truly think it would shock some of us(me included) into oblivion if we knew half of what our government knows, is doing and is capable of doing.
As for your last statement....aye. Me, too.
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4109 Feb 26, 2013
as you can see,my post was doubled.there's something screwy going on here and i won't be posting for awhile.if my username shows up on here it won't be me.i will miss some of y'all!maybe i will be back when i get this sorted out.
1soros

Conyers, GA

#4110 Feb 26, 2013
I'm in agreement with you, Jeb. I'll give it time. I signed out and do not wish to be registered. Strange things happening. I hope we sort it out. I have a clue but hate to accuse.

Location hidden

#4112 Feb 26, 2013
as you can see,my post was doubled.there's something screwy going on here and i won't be posting for awhile.if my username shows up on here it won't be me.i will miss some of y'all!maybe i will be back when i get this sorted out.
I don't see where your post showed up twice. The only thing that has been brought to my attention about screwy stuff is that I posted something that showed up and a friend suggested that I log out and see if it was still posted and it wasn't. I don't "get" that, but it didn't make me quit posting. I guess it's the Topix monitors. Any other ideas? Anyone?

Location hidden

#4113 Feb 26, 2013
I just logged out and checked and my posts are there. Hmmmmm....
1soros

Conyers, GA

#4114 Feb 26, 2013
This was fun when Informed Opinion, Synergy, Jeb, Aggie, Dville, Columbus Native posted. No one else even took notice. Maybe a few others commented and went along their merry way. Then the outsiders chimed in, Ravenclaw, OMTE, Bored monitor, and ruined it. Zapped the fun right out of it. I'm with Jeb, I'm not the paranoid kind but I have little patience for all this long winded crap. It's old already. A buzz kill. I don't expect to be missed, who on this forum had a chance to post for Ravenclaw & OMTE running the board. Good grief. I hope Jeb sorts it out. In the mean time, I do have a good life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween! Nov 11 Iceman1 2
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Nov 8 flygril 68
bill lane Nov 6 curious 3
local business Oct 28 they suck 2
Julie Jones Knight Grenella Oct 27 Yepsheisahomewrecker 3
celeste Oct 24 Friend 4
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct '14 joey88 91
Jesup Dating
Find my Match

Jesup People Search