Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#3762 Feb 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sides,just cause you're paranoid,don't mean that there ain't someone out to get you!
Thanks Jeb. You sound like one of the normal ones to me. I just ignored him as his comment was so far out. So many people have called me these same names trying to be derogatory towards me that I thought it was happening again. You just never know on this site do you?
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3763 Feb 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a .45 ACP any day for room to room combat in a home. A wonderful old weapon, especially if worked over by a competent gunsmith. Deadly accurate. Has tremendous knockdown. Won't go into your next door neighbors house.
For myself I'd have to fully agree. You can't beat a .45 ACP. When referring to my wife I'd give her the double-barrell, because she closes her eyes when she pulls the trigger.

Douglasville, GA

#3764 Feb 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>For myself I'd have to fully agree. You can't beat a .45 ACP. When referring to my wife I'd give her the double-barrell, because she closes her eyes when she pulls the trigger.
To correct myself, it is a 1911 .45 ACP. You know exactly what I am talking about but someone will be posting very soon giving me and you a correction.

Douglasville, GA

#3765 Feb 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't mention one weapon being better than another. We each brought our own weapons and that is what we used to practice with, etc.
Yeeeeah.....I'll just stick with my Lady Smith.
May I add that was a very good choice.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3766 Feb 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to go back and reread your post. You did ask about the koolaid.
I am not about to claim to understand the convoluted workings of a left leaning mind that finds racism in every post that they don't agree with. However, I am guessing he is referring to the fact that the term "drinking the kool aid" has it's history in the Jonestown massacre/mass suicide. And since most of Jones followers were black, the poster added 2+2 together and got 5, as usual.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3767 Feb 21, 2013
driving me nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
unbelievablly rediculous. not that you don't agree with me, i could care less about that, but just your thoughts. wierd.
Do you have any idea how poor your spelling is? Some may say it doesn't matter (might be true as long as your message gets through), but you look much less intelligent than your posts profess you to be...

Location hidden

#3768 Feb 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
... Aim for the chest.
Or have a laser on your weapons (as I do)...

Location hidden

#3769 Feb 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps your question was not clear to me. YOU are the one who brought up race, not me. Perhaps you are the one with the race problem.
Interesting that someone can claim to note undertones in the written word.

Wow.

Location hidden

#3770 Feb 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Or have a laser on your weapons (as I do)...
Hubby and I went shooting today, amazing what you can do at 100 yards with a laser sight.

Location hidden

#3771 Feb 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubby and I went shooting today, amazing what you can do at 100 yards with a laser sight.
Yep. It seems the projectiles (bullets) will go where the red dot is...

Location hidden

#3772 Feb 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Hey, they don't even need the written word. All they need to know is that we are either Republican or conservative and they KNOW that those are code words for racists. They have their own special dictionary, the same one that says "cuts in the increase in spending" are the same things as
"actual cuts in spending".

Location hidden

#3773 Feb 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. It seems the projectiles (bullets) will go where the red dot is...
Assuming it's sighted correctly...... ;)

Douglasville, GA

#3774 Feb 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be using a green laser on your rifle. How long does your battery last?

Location hidden

#3775 Feb 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be using a green laser on your rifle. How long does your battery last?
My apologies with my careless terminology, I should have said red dot.
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3776 Feb 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not about to claim to understand the convoluted workings of a left leaning mind that finds racism in every post that they don't agree with. However, I am guessing he is referring to the fact that the term "drinking the kool aid" has it's history in the Jonestown massacre/mass suicide. And since most of Jones followers were black, the poster added 2+2 together and got 5, as usual.
Sometimes you sound pretty smart. Just not very often. G.I. JANE.
chicken

Hooks, TX

#3777 Feb 21, 2013
Have you ever seen a black man eat chicken?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3778 Feb 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
You can't? Wow.
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3779 Feb 21, 2013
Oh well, I thought that being there were a half dozen of you crazies on here that ya'll might want to gang up on me and "clock me". I guess I missed all the fun. Sorry I was busy earlier. C-ya Bushbabies.

Douglasville, GA

#3780 Feb 21, 2013
Let me tell you what I have noticed. A thin skinned racist thinks that they can always spot racism, whether the racism is real or not.
They think everyone thinks as they do.
Ka Boom

Blairsville, GA

#3782 Feb 21, 2013
chicken wrote:
Have you ever seen a black man eat chicken?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Not what I would call racist. If old Obama had been eating a watermelon, well....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
local business Sep 27 a jesup customer 1
Larry Jenkins getting a retrial? Sep 24 Total Recall 1
arrested in ludowici Sep 6 Anonymous 4
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Sep 5 Redneck 67
Community Yard Sale Ludowici Bank Sep 5 MaryP 1
Huge Yard Sale Sep 5 MaryP 1
Jesup Dating
Find my Match

Jesup Jobs

Jesup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jesup News, Events & Info