Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Jesup Forum

Comments (Page 154)

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of47,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".
Please allow me to help you so that you may return to performing your reponsibilities.
A zimar is a zinc anode which when attached to a boat, it bocomes a sacrificial metal which attracts the corrosive effect of electrolysis, thereby protecting other metal surfaces. A "minizimar, then is a small or miniture zinc anode.
Hope this helps. Now get back to work. Start with the area around
Chancellorville.
zoltar,i do wish y'all would learn to spell my name right.it is STUART-how hard is that! it is just like the 'pecan'(pee-can) or the nut-get it!!!
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".
Please allow me to help you so that you may return to performing your reponsibilities.
A zimar is a zinc anode which when attached to a boat, it bocomes a sacrificial metal which attracts the corrosive effect of electrolysis, thereby protecting other metal surfaces. A "minizimar, then is a small or miniture zinc anode.
Chancellorville.
sorry, i was'nt trying to be mean.you can just call me "jeb".
Wondering

Tallapoosa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Hagel "The political reality is that ...the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here." Boy, he backtracked from that quickly once he was challenged. His performance at the hearing last week was pathetic. And here you are trying to pump that argument up again. And do you really not get that Israel is our best ally in the middle east. Don't you think we need ONE country over there that isn't under Islamic influence. And it really makes SO much sense to have draconian cuts in our military budget with Iran looming and North Korea appearing to have made greater strides in their nuclear development that was thought . Yeah, that's brilliant.
If we turn our back on Isreal our reason for being could evaporate, leaving no reason for a just God to bring this country down.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Israel can take care of itself. There are more jews living in New York than Israel. They will survive without us spending our road bridge waterway projects on them, not to mention future Social Security and self defence weapons for the good ole USA. Those who still want to help Israel can cash in their 401K's and mortgage their homes to send Israel money to fight THEIR WAR! Whether you agree or not Obama is not going to involve this country in THEIR war CONTROL FREAKS.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

nothing wrong with it wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because u like pretty boys?
what's the matter? you did find the piece of hard candy that i left on your porch,did'nt you?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>what's the matter? you did find the piece of hard candy that i left on your porch,did'nt you?
sorry, that was inappropriate,even for topix.the truth is that i only have one(1) pretty girl.or young lady.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

nothing wrong with it wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because u like pretty boys?
i am sorry that i "bored" you.
Goofy

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jeb, didn't your moma every teach you to not talk with your mouth full?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Goofy wrote:
no,but yours' did!
I wonder

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoltar,
Instead, I think we need to get Jeb to stop off for a few drinks, maybe meet a pretty girl, get him tickets to Augusta, etc. You know, keep him out late and distracted.
History demands it.
Must be what he was doing at Gettysburg! He certainly wasn't present when needed.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Goofy wrote:
and she was somewhat 'inept'-if i may add.
I wonder

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Either you are a jew or have bought into the idea that it is OUR responsibility to do Israels fighting for them. How many Israeli troops helped us in Iraq? Afganistan? How many are helping us at our border keeping illegals out? You also either own stock in defence companies or believe overspending on defence under the phony concept of security is somehow patriotic when only a few reap huge economic rewards for such brainwash propaganda put out by Congressmen who benefit under the table for such corruption. Thankfully count romny lost or else him and folks like you would BLOW our brains out on way overpriced and unnecessary military Pork. Let Iran and Israel go at it and Obama/Hagel WILL keep my country out of it. Jews would love to sit back on their butts and let America do everything for them. We did'nt need them before they were a country in 1947 and we can certainly do without them now. All you christians can throw some extra money in the plate next Sunday, hire your own private army, and go help them.
You sound like the pacificists and isolationists from WWII. Look how many people died then because we didn't want to get involved early and denied the obvious about the nazis. We will either handle this now or later. Later will be more costly the further down the road to disarmament we go.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be what he was doing at Gettysburg! He certainly wasn't present when needed.
i agree on that one.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If we turn our back on Isreal our reason for being could evaporate, leaving no reason for a just God to bring this country down.
Just kinda seems to me that God, if He or She wants to, can pretty much makes sure Israel wins any and all battles, any and all wars, at any time, any place, under any circumstances, for any reason, He or She decides is appropriate.

We won't have a lot to say about it either way.

On the bright side -

Thankfully, Israel uses the money we borrow and send to them to bribe our politicians to make sure we borrow more money to send to them. Saves us from bribing our own politicians, at least a little.

Just a thought - I'm always looking at the bright side of life.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the pacificists and isolationists from WWII. Look how many people died then because we didn't want to get involved early and denied the obvious about the nazis. We will either handle this now or later. Later will be more costly the further down the road to disarmament we go.
sounds an awful lot like the old nam 'domino theory',to me.just recycled and repackaged with a pretty little bow.
Trolling Along

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I say we give Israel a few nuclear weapons, then give the Palestinians a few too. Let them fight it out and soon we won't have a Middle Eastern problem.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Trolling Along wrote:
I say we give Israel a few nuclear weapons, then give the Palestinians a few too. Let them fight it out and soon we won't have a Middle Eastern problem.
don't know that i should 'break' this news to you- but israel already has nukes.as of now,i don't think that the palestinians do,but this is subject to change.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>don't know that i should 'break' this news to you- but israel already has nukes.as of now,i don't think that the palestinians do,but this is subject to change.
....but i have to admit,your idea is very intresting.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO comparison between us being bombed at Pearl Harbor and us going on the defensive and helping a country that is not at all a part of the USA. No, that rock won't roll and as someone previously stated they have nuclear weapons so let them kill each other. They have been doing this long before America was even thought of. The smart cagy American jews are trying to get us into it so they won't have to. They sure don't have me fooled and Obama/Hagel is'nt going to let this happen. You're on your own Jews,get after it and leave my country alone!
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
Chancellorville.
zoltar,was this just a casual reference to chancellorsville(i corrected the spelling,but i am not much for spelling,myself)or were you hinting that you would like for me to desribe the little skirmish that took place there back in may,1863? it is my favorite battle(of the civil war-or as we down here prefer-'the war of northern agression')and i am,arguably(modesty aside),the worlds' foremost authority on the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of47,495
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun 19 oh okay 2
New to Area Jun 15 weavinggoddess 3
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4
Ludowici officer faces 5 charges (Jan '12) May '14 Kaci Govero 25
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) May '14 downsouth 63
looking for Apr '14 sharon 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Wayne County was issued at July 10 at 4:53PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jesup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••