jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2758 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jeb. You didn't receive a compliment.:)
guess not,now that realy hurts!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2759 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:
I just met Jeb in the Americus forum. Guess someone just dumped this on all the Ga sites. LOL!!
strange,i've never even been to americus.must have been an imposter.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2760 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is trolling for a fight. YOUR immaturity is astounding. You won't get a fight from me. It's a waste of time to try to educate a liberal who has guzzled the Obama-aid. I gave up on that a long time ago. Look! Why are you in such a twist? Your guy won. You are going to get what you so desperately want. Congratulations. I am thrilled for you. You, the other libs and Obama are going to teach the producers a lesson they won't soon forget. Be happy. One day, everyone will be equal. No one will be allowed to distinguish themselves as more successful. No one will get their feelings hurt. No one will have to work harder. No one will be concerned with getting ahead. It will be all good. Again, congratulations on your victory. I just don't understand why you are spending your time trolling for arguments. YOUR GUY WON.
It's not worth the time or effort, is it? Funny thing is, it's probably the same ding-a-lings from "before"...

Wonder if "Bob" has sold anything lately...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2761 Jan 30, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not worth the time or effort, is it? Funny thing is, it's probably the same ding-a-lings from "before"...
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
Quit the preaching. If peeps don't want 2 learn leave 'em alone.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2762 Jan 30, 2013
GA Girl 56 wrote:
I just met Jeb in the Americus forum. Guess someone just dumped this on all the Ga sites. LOL!!
gilmer co.,huh.ain't dat up in the mountains?now just wat you doin' down in americus?btw,did'nt know they had internet up there.wat about indoor toilets?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2763 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>gilmer co.,huh.ain't dat up in the mountains?now just wat you doin' down in americus?btw,did'nt know they had internet up there.wat about indoor toilets?
speaking of 'dumping':)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2764 Jan 30, 2013
peacock wrote:
The one arrogant engineer is about as dull & arrogant as human can possibly be. The remaining few only impress themselves, calling any other posts/comments uneducated. Gag. You lost me at "Synergy", "D-ville" & "Jeb". Now meet at the club, poke that ole cigar in yo mouth, have a bourban and dream of 67. Yeah, all things important.
syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.

Location hidden

#2765 Jan 30, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in agreement with all of what u say but my accountant says u know what ur talking 'bout on taxes and that ur preaching to a bunch of dumbazzes in here. Y?
Preaching? Not moi...Trying to educate? Yeah, somewhat...

Is your accountant a tax guy/gal or CPA? BTW, why is he/she (apparently) looking at posts in here? Is he/she a poster, too? If so, under what name(s)?
Ohio Pete

Blairsville, GA

#2766 Jan 30, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not preaching or trying to educate anyone. He's just trying to be smart-ss - and he's succeeding very well. Probably the kind of guy who gets slapped around by his wife at home, so he has to take it out on Topix posters. Who would come to Topix to get "eduacated" about taxes anways?
thunder

Madison, GA

#2767 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.
possibly an 11 on a par 4?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2768 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>guess not,now that realy hurts!
lol I know. I'm just crushed, too.:)
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2769 Jan 30, 2013
thunder wrote:
<quoted text> possibly an 11 on a par 4?
and your 'handicap',other than being born without a sense of humor?

Location hidden

#2770 Jan 30, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll volley with them. They are easy and it's fun.

Location hidden

#2771 Jan 30, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I want him to keep giving us info on taxes. It never hurts to get information expecially in regard to taxes. Don't discourage him, please.

Location hidden

#2772 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn,can't you just imagine that scene!you,me and bill-all sitting around at the club puffing monte cristos(?),sipping burbon and chewing the fat!could i invite my friend "informed opinion"?now that would be very intresting.i'd almost bet that stranger things have happened,though.politically speaking.
Yes, Jeb. That would be one meeting for the books.:)

Location hidden

#2773 Jan 30, 2013
thunder wrote:
<quoted text> possibly an 11 on a par 4?
Even I play better golf than THAT!:)

Location hidden

#2774 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>and your 'handicap',other than being born without a sense of humor?
Good one, Jeb!!!! Burn!

Location hidden

#2775 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We've done it before, but it's worked out better than this group meeting would...

Remember "Einstein" (who argued about a particular vehicle) that wouldn't show up on a $10 vs.$1,000 bet because he thought we'd have the police lock him up? Oh yeah, he/she was another clueless, unregistered poster constantly changing names.
The Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

#2776 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are doing is trolling for a fight. YOUR immaturity is astounding. You won't get a fight from me. It's a waste of time to try to educate a liberal who has guzzled the Obama-aid. I gave up on that a long time ago. Look! Why are you in such a twist? Your guy won. You are going to get what you so desperately want. Congratulations. I am thrilled for you. You, the other libs and Obama are going to teach the producers a lesson they won't soon forget. Be happy. One day, everyone will be equal. No one will be allowed to distinguish themselves as more successful. No one will get their feelings hurt. No one will have to work harder. No one will be concerned with getting ahead. It will be all good. Again, congratulations on your victory. I just don't understand why you are spending your time trolling for arguments. YOUR GUY WON.
Here's a little FYI for you, oh small minded one, I didn't vote for Obama. I also do not consider myself a "Liberal."

But thanks indeed for showing us all that your pea-sized brain can only think about Democrats vs. Republicans (of which parties I am a member of neither) or that all there is in life is Liberals and Conservatives.

Perhaps some day people will learn to move beyond all this childishness and try to do what is fair, what is ethical, what is righteous and what will actual help our country to overcome the many problems we are currently facing.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2777 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
syn,the reason that i wanted to invite "informed opinion" along is because he is a veteran law enforcement officer:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Nov '14 flygril 68
bill lane Nov '14 curious 3
Jesup Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web