jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2600 Jan 25, 2013
formerresident wrote:
Hmm, wonder why he decided to retire....
Can't you see, we the people, need economic recovery
In America, land of liberty, we get privacy.
Here are some songs from our day,
Sing along folks, ready, 1,23
It is time, can't get the lines to rhyme
1. They paved paradise, called it a parking lot
2. I can't get no satisfaction and I try and I try and I try
3. When the walls come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
That is the order, now you know
That is why we don't grow.
At the end of the day, no matter what they say, the truth be told
I may move, but aint going away.
got it!it was joni micthell,later covered by counting crows(number one).still working on the point,though;)
in your informed mind

Winter Haven, FL

#2602 Jan 25, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
BTW, I wasn't aware our tax dollars went for any specific items.
Maybe in your "informed" mind, but income taxes are not a SPLOST for specific items.
It would be great to pick what government programs you support, kind of like which charities and non-profits we choose to support.
He or She has nailed YOU. The way our tax dollars are spent is a reflection of what the voters want. Not always but on the hot button items that win elections legislators do listen. Thatís why over half the federal budget is defense. Most conservatives are scared to death of people different from themselves. So we have to be able to kill them all ten times over, just to be sure. So we waste billions on arms the Pentagon doesn't want for weapon systems that are no longer viable for the wars we do fight, but it gets people elected.

Thatís also why we will probably never get legislation to control weapons designed with the only purpose is to kill people in mass. Most conservatives are afraid of some person, normally of some color other than theirs coming to get them. ALMOST never happens, ask around just how many people do you know that have had to use a weaponq of mass destruction to protect themselves from the bad guy coming for them, not including wars. The odds are better that they have won the Powerball and how many of those people do you know. The conserative comments are not a judgement of the people. Living in conserative areas all my life it is just the way I and others see their reaction to certain events, most that have never really touched their lives.

By the way Bill, have you been "informed" that you are a pompous arrogant ass?
Searching

Blairsville, GA

#2604 Jan 26, 2013
Donald E Putnam Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Link works fine for me and you do understand the documents are scanned in and uploaded in the photo Albums, correct? I realize some aren't as computer savvy as others.
I'm not that familiar with facebook (I took another look and yes, they are there, sort of) BUT I do know better than get on here and carry on like you're doing. I won't waste another keystroke on you.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#2605 Jan 26, 2013
formerresident wrote:
Hmm, wonder why he decided to retire....
Can't you see, we the people, need economic recovery
In America, land of liberty, we get privacy.
Here are some songs from our day,
Sing along folks, ready, 1,23
It is time, can't get the lines to rhyme
1. They paved paradise, called it a parking lot
2. I can't get no satisfaction and I try and I try and I try
3. When the walls come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
That is the order, now you know
That is why we don't grow.
At the end of the day, no matter what they say, the truth be told
I may move, but aint going away.
He most likely would not be elected again.
twins

Atlanta, GA

#2606 Jan 26, 2013
Wish he'd take his little mini me wannabe, Tyler Harper with him, woe to the idiots who voted that little crook in. Oooh, but he got a helicopter & a beach mansion and so do he puppet, Roscoe Allen. Sheeple drink the kool aid, not the tea. Idiots.
twins

Atlanta, GA

#2607 Jan 26, 2013
So do he....yeah, on purpose.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#2608 Jan 26, 2013
twins wrote:
So do he....yeah, on purpose.
Do you always talk to yourself?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2609 Jan 26, 2013
in your informed mind wrote:
<quoted text>
He or She has nailed YOU. The way our tax dollars are spent is a reflection of what the voters want....
"He or She has nailed YOU."

LMAO. OK, if you say so. Why doesn't it fell like I've been nailed?

"The way our tax dollars are spent is a reflection of what the voters want."

Oh, really? That has got to be one of the most clueless and uneducated comments in this thread.

You really shouldn't be involved in conversations when you don't know what you're talking about (particularly taxes, which you have no clue whatsoever)...You're a "little picture" thinker, when we need "big picture" thinkers.

Stay on the porch with the little doggies...
twins

Atlanta, GA

#2610 Jan 26, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always talk to yourself?
all the time, least I dont think I'm a General.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#2611 Jan 26, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? That has got to be one of the most clueless and uneducated comments in this thread.
You really shouldn't be involved in conversations when you don't know what you're talking about (particularly taxes, which you have no clue whatsoever)...You're a "little picture" thinker, when we need "big picture" thinkers.
I'll bet that he believes the votes of our elected officials are reflective of the wants of the voters as well.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2612 Jan 26, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
He most likely would not be elected again.
curious,why do you think that he would not have been re-elected?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#2613 Jan 26, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>curious,why do you think that he would not have been re-elected?
I believe he speaks of limited and conservative government, but spends like it's going out of style, and now he most recently voted to raise taxes, or as he said, revenue. My belief is a very conservative candidate for his seat will emerge, almost tea party in nature. This state is a must retain for the republicans, and they will support a new candidate, Chambliis, or not.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#2614 Jan 26, 2013
Forget 2010, Does anyone know who the candidates might be for 2014?
Jive Talker

Blairsville, GA

#2616 Jan 26, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd probably would rather stay on the porch with the little doggies than out with a big Jackass like yourself. And, man, you do fit the bill, Bill!
step in

Winter Haven, FL

#2617 Jan 26, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid arogant ass!! "Why doesn't if fell like it"!!?!?!
Its morons like you who think they know everything but don't know squat and VOTE that scares the heck out of me.
You can call me names and claim I know nothing but you don't argue one point with any intellect.
I agree you are a big picture thinker, you get all your info. off the 50" big screen in your living room and you must think how long you need to watch the crap.
You don't know that politicians throw us voters things we cry for and keep the rest for the rich?? Examples, again the wasteful military, abortion, guns and laws against gays are just a couple. The things that don't really make any difference to the rich upper class who rules the world they give us just to get votes, and it works.
As for the dogs I will stay on the porch with the poor working people while you go out into the yard with the dogs and the drop more senseless crap for working people to step in. A prime example is taxes, you live in Aliceís Wonderland on that subject.
agree

United States

#2618 Jan 26, 2013
republican

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#2620 Jan 27, 2013
step in wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid arogant ass!! "Why doesn't if fell like it"!!?!?!
Its morons like you who think they know everything but don't know squat and VOTE that scares the heck out of me.
You can call me names and claim I know nothing but you don't argue one point with any intellect.
I agree you are a big picture thinker, you get all your info. off the 50" big screen in your living room and you must think how long you need to watch the crap.
You don't know that politicians throw us voters things we cry for and keep the rest for the rich?? Examples, again the wasteful military, abortion, guns and laws against gays are just a couple. The things that don't really make any difference to the rich upper class who rules the world they give us just to get votes, and it works.
As for the dogs I will stay on the porch with the poor working people while you go out into the yard with the dogs and the drop more senseless crap for working people to step in. A prime example is taxes, you live in Aliceís Wonderland on that subject.
FAIRTAX.org
all aboard

Atlanta, GA

#2621 Jan 27, 2013
Funny how the wealthy have enjoyed all the loopholes for all these years, spend the whole year figuring ways to cheat on taxes. Now, that many of those loopholes will be closed over the next 4 years, what do they FINALLY scream? Flat tax! I pray for all you greedy, money loving snobs. May one day you find your way to ALL things real.
all aboard

Atlanta, GA

#2622 Jan 27, 2013
This video is actually so embarassing to this great nation. I mean, Al Capone had it figured out CENTURIES ago, along with a few GREAT men. Give me a break. I'm all for flat tax, but I've been screaming it for about 60 years now. Come on American, always a day late and a few trillion dollars short. My word, we have one whacko, messed up government, meaning Republicans, Democrats AND congress. And the cause, corruption and greed.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#2623 Jan 27, 2013
all aboard wrote:
Funny how the wealthy have enjoyed all the loopholes for all these years, spend the whole year figuring ways to cheat on taxes. Now, that many of those loopholes will be closed over the next 4 years, what do they FINALLY scream? Flat tax! I pray for all you greedy, money loving snobs. May one day you find your way to ALL things real.
Fairtax, is not a flat tax. A flat tax does not solve the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Jesup man accused of robbing, murdering woman a... Oct 2 pjot 1
Jesup man again found guilty of murdering mothe... Oct 2 pjot 1
local business Sep 27 a jesup customer 1
Larry Jenkins getting a retrial? Sep 24 Total Recall 1
arrested in ludowici Sep '14 Anonymous 4
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Sep '14 Redneck 67
Jesup Dating
Find my Match

Jesup Jobs