Manning Sentenced to 35 Years in Wiki...

Manning Sentenced to 35 Years in WikiLeaks Case

There are 17 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Aug 21, 2013, titled Manning Sentenced to 35 Years in WikiLeaks Case. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Pfc. Bradley Manning was sentenced to 35 years in prison, the culmination of a trial that posed tough questions about the balance between secrecy and security.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

polabo

Saline, LA

#1 Aug 21, 2013
so Obama can get away with stealing our daily activities on line but that's ok--NSA-

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#3 Aug 21, 2013
polabo wrote:
so Obama can get away with stealing our daily activities on line but that's ok--NSA-
your courts say that yes, it is.
drop the soap Manning

Hazleton, PA

#4 Aug 21, 2013
If Obama had a son, he would look like Bradley Manning.
fingiswold

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2013
I wanna drop the soap man wrote:
If I had a son, I would look more like a heterosexual.
until we saw your lisping, prancing self in person, no doubt
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Aug 22, 2013
manning wants to be in a womens prison and the army medical folks to do hormone and gender reassignment surgery and change his name to 'chelsea'. the army says nope, going to the mens prison. I would think 'chelsea' would get her hormones in a flutter being a series of 'bubbas' beyotches. He may need anal surgery though afterwards instead of reassignment surgery. have a great time 'chelsea' ya freak.
fingiswold

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2013
lolol wrote:
manning wants to be in a womens prison and the army medical folks to do hormone and gender reassignment surgery and change his name to 'chelsea'. the army says nope, going to the mens prison. I would think 'chelsea' would get her hormones in a flutter being a series of 'bubbas' beyotches. He may need anal surgery though afterwards instead of reassignment surgery. have a great time 'chelsea' ya freak.
reTHUGlicans hate freedom....hate transparency...love the military no matter how many it kills, tortures, or mutilates...hate women and LGBT folk...

tell me again why we should let GOPers live?
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Aug 22, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
not a republican so you go and try to thin that herd all you want, be careful though (they defend themselves). Per the OP, I still personally think manning is a freak and a criminal.
polabo

Saline, LA

#9 Aug 23, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
reTHUGlicans hate freedom....hate transparency...love the military no matter how many it kills, tortures, or mutilates...hate women and LGBT folk...
so u freeloaders libs can survive--ant vs grasshopper!!
fingiswold

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
not a republican so you go and try to thin that herd all you want, be careful though (they defend themselves). Per the OP, I still personally think manning is a freak and a criminal.
of course you do, people of integrity who exhibit unusual behavior are incomprehensible to extremists
fingiswold

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2013
polabo wrote:
<quoted text>so u freeloaders libs can survive--ant vs grasshopper!!
if only righties could make that 'hive mind' thing work, you'd be so much smarter....lol
polabo

Marthaville, LA

#12 Aug 23, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
if only righties could make that 'hive mind' thing work, you'd be so much smarter....lol
hopefully we never get like the liberal cities going bankrupt because of demon-crap leadership--
fingiswold

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2013
polabo wrote:
<quoted text> hopefully we never get like the liberal cities going bankrupt because of demon-crap leadership--
was that supposed to mean something, idiot?
Cordwainer Trout

Brownsville, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2013
Manning and activated anti-American cell members like "fingiswold" should be in Guantanamo and buried there, without a country.
fingiswold

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Manning and activated anti-American cell members like "fingiswold" should be in Guantanamo and buried there, without a country.
says fascist dupe and police-stater Corduroy Trousertrout...lol
polabo

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Aug 24, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
was that supposed to mean something, idiot?
sounds about right u have no understanding of what is going on--retard--
fingiswold

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2013
polishaborigine wrote:
Yep, it sounds about right, I have no understanding of what is going on--whaddya expect from a retard--
not much..
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#18 Aug 24, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Nope, just eliminate them no need to feed the animals, costs too much to keep them around.
America needs a good culling of the garbage that stand around on the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If anyone knows the kids parents Tracey Armah b... Jul 19 Michellemarie23 1
Tracey Armah (Oct '15) Jul 4 CheetoPuff 2
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC (Apr '15) May '16 Leave it to beaver 5
Review: Metro Motorworks (Feb '15) May '16 Sarah 2
News Espionage and racial profiling May '16 doctor dothead 8
Starving Cats in Prison (Feb '13) Apr '15 Cat lover 6
News Violent prison shuts down (Mar '07) Jun '14 cat 3

Jessup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance