Residents castigate police actions

Residents castigate police actions

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Apr 15, 2008, titled Residents castigate police actions. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Frustrated by the amount of information provided in the wake of the apparent accidental shooting of two teenage boys by an undercover officer, residents of the Howard County neighborhood where the incident took ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

semtex

Alexandria, VA

#1 Apr 15, 2008
if we could just get 50 residents to come of every community when someone was shot maybe we could get under 300 murders a year.
Mike

Arlington, VA

#2 Apr 15, 2008
This is a terrible accident, but it doesnt seem intentional. These undercover operations need to continue or Howard County will turn into Baltimore where the drug dealers run the streets.
allen

Baltimore, MD

#3 Apr 15, 2008
the cop prob was wrong because...we dont know if these kids were carrying firearms but if they thought they had firearms then that should be there main concern. Getting weapons out of young kids hands. drugs are going to follow u all over it s to much of a demand...and the places u move to outside of the city is were most the drug offenders come from to the city to buy so if they can by it closer to home they will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confronting the KKK in rural Maryland: June 1971 (Jan '13) Sep '17 Indefensible Me 18
News Trump approves plan to create independent cyber... Aug '17 Mullahing It Over 1
Laurel, MD - what is it Really Like? (Jun '08) Aug '17 Workinman 123 116
Things laurel needs!! Aug '17 198deuce 1
News Maryland officer buys diapers for mother caught... Jul '17 Jaysus Sharia 3
Poll Who thinks Laurel Village Thrift has gotten gre... (Feb '10) Jul '17 Common sense 25
News Maryland's first Steak 'n Shake on the auction ... Jul '17 Kathy 3

Jessup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jessup Mortgages