Prosecutor says suspect fooled police

Prosecutor says suspect fooled police

There are 28 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jan 24, 2007, titled Prosecutor says suspect fooled police. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Maryland A Jessup man 'sold police on' a story that he'd been caught in a robbery, but officers failed to factor in his K-Y Jelly, latex gloves, condoms and more that pointed to an attempted rape, an Anne ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Will

Baltimore, MD

#23 Jul 13, 2007
pajoyo wrote:
This guy should get a huge sentence for the choking and the confessed attempted robbery of this woman. However, the rape charge should not be used against this guy. He made sexual reference when choking this woman. 35 years ago I was arrested for disorderly conduct when I got into a heated argument with a police officer. I had a condom in my pocket at that time. Using the attempted rape scenario in this news article I, who weighted 120 lbs at the time, should have been charged with the attempted rape of the 6'3", 250 lb officer with whom I was arguing.
Your comment is irrelevant because the facts of your case bear no resemblance to the facts of the case with the Jessup man.

The Jessup guy's victim was a woman in her own home, not a police officer.

The Jessup guy had lubricant with him, not just a condom.

The Jessup guy's victim clearly had reason to believe she could be raped; your 6'3" 250lb police officer clearly had no reason to suspect that you intended rape.

And we don't know if the Jessup guy had a prior criminal history for assault or rape; other than your assault of the police officer, do you have a prior criminal history for assault or rape, pajoyo?
pajoyo

Leonardtown, MD

#24 Jul 14, 2007
Hey Will, your comments are irrelevant. This guy may or may not have a history of assault, rape or any other charges. No where does the article indicate that this guy had a prior history of assault or rape charges. You, however, appear to have a past and current history of idiocy.
Will

Parkville, MD

#25 Jul 14, 2007
...lol, unlike your history of assault involving a police officer, which you seem so proud of that you feel compelled to share it with the world via the internet.

Now THAT'S idiocy.
pajoyo

Cambridge, MD

#26 Jul 15, 2007
Hey Will, once again your comments are irrelevent. I have no history of assault against a police officer or anyone else. Also, no where did I use the word proud. My posting reads "heated argument." Words my friend, an argument and assault happen to be 2 different things. Once again you have proven yourself to be a confused idiot.
Will

Baltimore, MD

#27 Jul 15, 2007
pajoyo wrote:
Hey Will, once again your comments are irrelevent. I have no history of assault against a police officer or anyone else. Also, no where did I use the word proud. My posting reads "heated argument." Words my friend, an argument and assault happen to be 2 different things. Once again you have proven yourself to be a confused idiot.
I stand corrected in that I mistakenly called your disorderly conduct arrest an assault.

I stand by the balance of my comments, though.
pajoyo

Cambridge, MD

#28 Jul 17, 2007
Hey Will, standing on quicksand, eh?
truth is more

Glen Burnie, MD

#29 Jul 28, 2007
This Defendant does not and never did have a criminal history. A 10 year sentence handed down to a man who made a mistake trying to get money for his family is way to excessive. He is a father of 4 and had full custody of all and worked day in and day out just to provide and lost his job right before this inncident.
everyone makes mistakes and people should pay for there mistakes , but with in reason. He is sorry for makeing a bad dession for the right reasons and the wrong way to sove them . we have so many hanis crimes out there who barley see a jail cell.
He never approchaed unappropriate in a sexual maner NOT one , or gave any idea as to that. not to mention he was not even origionally charged with attemp rape - It came after he made bail IRRONIC HUH?
Lesson learn to all though -dont break the law in any way - cause more than your self pays for it,you family ,friend, children, ect..... In this case his children he raised are fatherless and struggling because of his mistake. Think twice before making a bad decision. PS :you can look up anyone name on line and see any criminal back ground on the court data base . This man had none and before this inncodent which he will never cross the law again! SOme people learn the hard way unfortunate:(
truth is more

Galesville, MD

#30 Aug 2, 2007
Hammbone wrote:
I really think this guy was going to harm her.
BUT the police dropped the ball. The ky was tossed in the trash. And you can't charge him for rubbers in his wallet and his zipper down.
wasnot going to harm any one and your right about the rest -CANT CHARGE FOR.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel, MD - what is it Really Like? (Jun '08) Mon Marilyn Vailati 113
What happen on contee rd last night? (Jun '08) Mar 25 Angeli lowery 13
If anyone knows the kids parents Tracey Armah b... (Jul '16) Feb '17 Gdjwm 3
News Former Md. county executive released from prison Jan '17 Robert Walton 1
News Trump D.C. Hotel Contractors Say They're Owed M... Jan '17 This is a Pattern 1
Britney Spears Circus Danced Watch It!!!! (Jan '10) Jan '17 Ziggy 2
Review: Exquisite Lifestyle SPA LLC (Sep '13) Jan '17 Mr. Hubby 3

Jessup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jessup Mortgages