10 Prostitution Arrests Made In Jessup

10 Prostitution Arrests Made In Jessup

There are 23 comments on the wjz.com story from Oct 22, 2008, titled 10 Prostitution Arrests Made In Jessup. In it, wjz.com reports that:

Howard County police have charged 10 people with engaging in prostitution during an undercover operation in Jessup.A Vice detectives and female officers worked to identify suspects soliciting prostitutes along ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wjz.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I AM STILL HERE!”

Since: Jan 09

BALTIMORE

#21 May 29, 2010
rawmeat wrote:
For goodness sakes-don't we have more important criminal matters to address than people who have sex? I DO want to be protected from the armed thug hanging out in the local village center at 10:00 at night who's trying to mug, kidnap and carjack the unsuspecting, but the person who makes their private parts available to others for profit just does NOT frighten me.
i am feeling on that!
Watt Iff

Washington, DC

#23 Sep 4, 2010
What if an arrested Lady of the Evening who tested HIV Positive could be prosecuted for attempted murder?
Labee

AOL

#24 Sep 5, 2010
Yep, they hang around Starting Gate on 198 also, it is disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If anyone knows the kids parents Tracey Armah b... (Jul '16) Feb 8 Gdjwm 3
News Former Md. county executive released from prison Jan '17 Robert Walton 1
News Trump D.C. Hotel Contractors Say They're Owed M... Jan '17 This is a Pattern 1
Britney Spears Circus Danced Watch It!!!! (Jan '10) Jan '17 Ziggy 2
Review: Exquisite Lifestyle SPA LLC (Sep '13) Jan '17 Mr. Hubby 3
Is the area safe? Jan '17 billybob 1
News Obama Policy Adviser: Polish President Was 'Del... Nov '16 PolakPotrafi 1

Jessup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jessup Mortgages