Guard's death called a 'hit' for corrupt officers

There are 3 comments on the Feb 29, 2008, Baltimore Sun story titled Guard's death called a 'hit' for corrupt officers. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

A witness told state police investigating the stabbing death of a corrections officer at a Jessup prison that corrupt guards involved in contraband smuggling "ordered the hit" on Officer David McGuinn, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reader

Mount Airy, MD

#22 Mar 5, 2008
JFS wrote:
<quoted text>
As the father of a corrections officer I wholeheartedly reject your comment as idiotic and uninformed.
your son is a prison GUARD, not a corrections officer. he corrects no behavior. he guards the animals making sure they do not escape. call them what you want to make them feel better, they are still guards who could not cut it as police officers.
steve

Escondido, CA

#23 Mar 5, 2008
Jason, you are uninformed!! I just happen to believe you this time. They are corrupt out here in sunny san diego. They are all into the black market. Anything they can make a buck off of. Get your head out of the sand. Yes, Your dad too
Wifey

Baltimore, MD

#24 Mar 14, 2008
while I do believe that some officers are corrupt I do not believe everything that I hear. I use to be married to a correctional officer for 12 years and he is really a decent person.He really believed that he could make a change in the system, Unfortunately he realized that the mess was to big to clean up. He did his job and he is the exception to the rule.Tell me how is it possible that inmates are able to say what they want turn good people lives upside down and have them proving their innocents. When all you need to do is to look at the source. There are good hard working correctional officers out there trying to provide for their families. Lets not judge until we have all of the information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any mature women looking for fun? Apr 19 Woofie20715 1
Starving Cats in Prison (Feb '13) Apr 18 Cat lover 6
Review: Jiani Staffing LLC Apr 17 Nicole 2
Review: Super Best International Market Apr 16 Goerge Jetson 1
News Questions remain in officer-involved shooting a... Apr 3 Go Blue Forever 8
News Transgender woman who was shot dead trying to r... Apr 1 zyondra 3
News Police: Serial shooter linked to 9 incidents Mar 30 galler 1
More from around the web

Jessup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE