Neighbor Charged With Poisoning Family Dog With Anti-Freeze

Some people love dogs, some people don't. But can you imagine someone who would poison one -- with anti-freeze? A Laurel man stands charged with animal cruelty in the death of his next door neighbor's dog. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Averil

Spain

#262 Feb 19, 2013
After reading some of these comments, full of hatred I hasten to add, I pity these people. I have full understanding about circumstances with neighbours who irresponsibly take on dogs. But guess what? Dogs bark. Yes, they do. And I am sure you would be entirely grateful one night when the dogs do not stop barking because some screwed up psycho was about to break into YOUR house to rape your teenage (or God forbid younger) daughter. Then what? Be nice. Please.
zak

London, UK

#264 Apr 28, 2013
Barking dogs RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVES,DRIVE THEM INSANE,MAKE THEM ILL.
The law does nothing.
Some people crack.
I absolutely love dogs but my neighbour's barking dogs ARE RUINING MY LIFE.
What the dog killer did was wrong,but,in my view,I understand how he felt,but do not condone it.
Being woken up night after night,being forced to listen to 100 Decibels at frquent intervals during the day IS TORTURE,plain and simple.
My solution is to move when possible as I don't want to kill a dog,a person,or go to jail,but I hope the owners get paid back in spadefuls for being IGNORANT,SELFISH,ANTISOCIAL ****s.
Noneya

Palm Coast, FL

#265 May 24, 2013
Geez, did it ever occur to you people who are losing sleep over a barking dog to fight fire with fire? In other words, why not take some stereo speakers, boom box, etc., and place it as close to your dog-neglecting owner's home as possible without putting it on his property...then blast it as long as the dog barks! Why hurt the dog, it's not his fault! Torture the neighbor and leave the animal alone. I'm sure after a few nights of blaring music the owner will finally keep his pet quiet.

And I don't know about everywhere else, but here we have an ordinance that does not allow for dog barking...we had the cops called on us and it was early in the evening. My dog was put outside to dry (after having an emergency bath due to stepping in shit) and he barked on our porch for maybe 5 minutes. I finally dried him with a blow dryer to bring him in and shut him up...15 minutes later a cop was at my door. Lesson learned!

Some people love their pets as if they were their kids - how can you people harm their animal knowing this? That's just fucked up...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#266 May 24, 2013
...Why should they need to do something like that?...
Noneya

Palm Coast, FL

#267 May 24, 2013
Uhhh, because it's better than killing the barking dog!!! Perhaps you are misunderstanding my post??
Dina

Lewisville, TX

#268 Jul 9, 2013
Two doors down a family moved in with a mess! They're a mess, they're pets suffer. Litter after litter. Throw away after thruway puppies. They're yard is a mess they're kids are a mess. These people are trash. I called code compliance because they lived like pigs. Yesterday he poisoned my dog. Not knowing yet if she will live, he thinks its acceptable to do this I'm sure. I how I'd love to tag him with my compound bow. Here's what I have learned; you have 5 hours to get him to the urgent care and its not cheap. My trip yesterday was 2K. No guarantees. Luckily while I was typing the vet called me and said my jack Russell is doing good. Not great but good. Best advice is to be proactive. Be aware of where you're pet plays. Walk it. Nobody is above this.
Dina

Lewisville, TX

#269 Jul 9, 2013
Dina wrote:
Two doors down a family moved in with a mess! They're a mess, they're pets suffer. Litter after litter. Throw away after thruway puppies. They're yard is a mess they're kids are a mess. These people are trash. I called code compliance because they lived like pigs. Yesterday he poisoned my dog. Not knowing yet if she will live, he thinks its acceptable to do this I'm sure. I how I'd love to tag him with my compound bow. Here's what I have learned; you have 5 hours to get him to the urgent care and its not cheap. My trip yesterday was 2K. No guarantees. Luckily while I was typing the vet called me and said my jack Russell is doing good. Not great but good. Best advice is to be proactive. Be aware of where you're pet plays. Walk it. Nobody is above this.
. My crippled dog!!!!
Norman Conquest

Bethpage, NY

#270 Jul 10, 2013
Dina wrote:
Yesterday he poisoned my dog.
How exactly did that happen? Do you leave your dog outside all day long??
Joe

Cork, Ireland

#271 Nov 29, 2013
OMG can't believe everybody moaning and groaning. A stupid dog got poisoned........ Taking a life???? How about poisoning mice or rats around your home, killing flies, stepping on spiders lol. Get a grip people. It's a disgrace that man even has a case to answer.m
Yeow

Park Ridge, IL

#272 Nov 29, 2013
Yeow
Anonymous

Laurel, MD

#273 Dec 2, 2013
What a jackAss. I hope he gets in big trouble. Its horrible IMO, when people victimize or brutalize victims who cannot tell others about the abuse or does not have a voice, like children, animals...you know what i am saying. If I was his neighbor, revenge is best serve cold....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#274 Dec 3, 2013
Only idiots would let their dogs or cats, run loose.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel, MD - what is it Really Like? (Jun '08) 1 hr Belle 104
Follow me on Instagram (Jun '13) Mon Saif_baksh 7
Principal at Dwight D Eisenhower punches kid in... Oct 6 HonestMarylander 2
Fort Meade Thrift Store???? (Sep '13) Sep '14 monlukk 5
Pregnant Walmart Worker Ends Up Fired After Wal... Sep '14 Frank Reynolds 2
Brekford Launches Body-Worn Evidence Video System Sep '14 Cephas01 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Jessup Dating
Find my Match

Jessup Jobs

Jessup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jessup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jessup

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]