District to pursue plan for renovatin...

District to pursue plan for renovating school

There are 1 comment on the Alton Telegraph story from Feb 25, 2011, titled District to pursue plan for renovating school. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

The Jersey Community School District plans to move forward with renovating its East Elementary School, despite the fact that a local contractor revealed plans he had drawn to construct a new elementary school in Grafton for the same estimated cost of $6.5 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

Obamunism

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2011
More Jersey County Corruption. When people look for a place to live in a community they always look at the local schools. Close Dow,Fieldon and Delhi and that leaves only Grafton and Tazerville. So the Home Builders in Jerseyville and Grafton will keep making money and the Tazerville(a.k.a Jerseyville ) slumlords will get even fatter from their rat trap rental propertys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want my Christian back (Feb '15) Sep 2 haghsiy552 71
News Ob-gyn charged with sex abuse (Jan '07) Jul '15 sahakelford 37
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Ivoted 38
News Sims requests shorter sentence (Aug '06) Jun '15 Cec 237
Is there anything fun to do around Jerseyville,IL? (Aug '08) Jun '15 Wendy 27
Life In Jerseyville (Oct '07) May '15 dumb neighbors 11
iowa u (Jun '13) Apr '15 sorry 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jerseyville Mortgages