emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Feel so empty ........i needed you.....you said such harsh words.......
actions

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
Feel so empty ........i needed you.....you said such harsh words.......
yet you can't see your empty actions
emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#3 Feb 25, 2013
My actions have came a long way.....
actions

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
My actions have came a long way.....
how's that
emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Grrrrr really  真 
actions

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
Grrrrr really  真 
well I don't see you. Your not here. You apparently didn't want bad enough to make it work soooooo
emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#7 Feb 26, 2013
U hate me ....
actions

Brighton, IL

#8 Feb 26, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
U hate me ....
if you were in my shoes would you hate you
emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#9 Feb 26, 2013
No..i would love you and support you through the change ...cause regardless of all the let downs at the moment ....when we get through this it would be worth Us IN our foreverness ...

But now i know you Hate me...i will not waste your time nor mine ....i want a man to love me through anything even if it meant going through hell ...my heart crys that now i know you Hate me .... I will not bother you
actions

Brighton, IL

#10 Feb 26, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
No..i would love you and support you through the change ...cause regardless of all the let downs at the moment ....when we get through this it would be worth Us IN our foreverness ...
But now i know you Hate me...i will not waste your time nor mine ....i want a man to love me through anything even if it meant going through hell ...my heart crys that now i know you Hate me .... I will not bother you
Change we had a plan and you had support you detured to fo your own thing you said by your actions screw support. I was here forvyou and you fought it alk the way and kept filling the air with words of your broken promises. Oh and you never sent any picture s
actions

Brighton, IL

#11 Feb 26, 2013
You tried to fix nothung between us. I don't believe you sent a pic
emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Oh i haven't done nothing ....omfg ....are you for real ...i have done more as farva legal crap ...and gettin my kids adjusted ....so how dare you....Im done with this on topix
actions

Brighton, IL

#13 Feb 26, 2013
actions wrote:
<quoted text>
Change we had a plan and you had support you detured to fo your own thing you said by your actions screw support. I was here forvyou and you fought it alk the way and kept filling the air with words of your broken promises. Oh and you never sent any picture s
ok be done with it you started it here what you want
actions

Brighton, IL

#14 Feb 26, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
Oh i haven't done nothing ....omfg ....are you for real ...i have done more as farva legal crap ...and gettin my kids adjusted ....so how dare you....Im done with this on topix
why should I talk to you tell me that
emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Cause I luv you more
actions

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
Cause I luv you more
oh you do do you
emptydreams

Carterville, IL

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Yes...to bad u don't :(
actions

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2013
emptydreams wrote:
Yes...to bad u don't :(
what are ww yoyos???? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again execting a different outcome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of you Sat justME 2
Jared E Hanna Murdered In Centralia , il. Oct 15 Uneedtoknow 1
Emmybug Oct 6 Ithinkthosecatsar... 2
thompsons Sep 28 clark 1
Looking For Info About A Hit and Run In JVille ... Sep 22 NotNosyJustConcerned 1
Bulldogs Sep '14 Highland Bulldogs 1
One dead after standoff at Elk Grove Village ap... (Apr '12) Sep '14 Eric Kampmeier 9
Jerseyville Dating
Find my Match

Jerseyville Jobs

Jerseyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jerseyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jerseyville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]