from out of town

United States

#1 May 8, 2011
May be moving to Jerseyville. Are there any good jobs in this town?
from out of town

United States

#2 May 8, 2011
That is...besides the vice president position at the bank...lol
Marcus A

Troy, IL

#3 May 8, 2011
I have a job for you planting tulips.......
No, there are no jobs in J-Ville unless you want to work at a fast food joint or Wal-Mart.
from out of town

United States

#4 May 9, 2011
Marcus A wrote:
I have a job for you planting tulips.......
No, there are no jobs in J-Ville unless you want to work at a fast food joint or Wal-Mart.
I love tulips but will eventually kill them :( There has got to be businesses there, don't be so negative. I have a bachelors degree and currently work in a doctor's office.
Marcus A

Troy, IL

#5 May 9, 2011
You missed the joke on the tulips. You have obviously never been to Jerseyville. Maybe since you've worked in a doctors office check the hospital for employment. You could always look for a job in Alton, though I wouldn't recommend it. A lot of people make the drive to St. Louis. There is always my planting tulips job, lol.
from out of town

United States

#6 May 9, 2011
Marcus A wrote:
You missed the joke on the tulips. You have obviously never been to Jerseyville. Maybe since you've worked in a doctors office check the hospital for employment. You could always look for a job in Alton, though I wouldn't recommend it. A lot of people make the drive to St. Louis. There is always my planting tulips job, lol.
No, I didn't miss the joke just playing back at ya! But tulips are my favorite flower lol. Didn't realize there was a hospital so thanks.
Cow Town

United States

#7 May 10, 2011
If you want a good job in Jerseyville you have to be a Catholic. All the good paying government jobs are held by catholics. They do need a new catholic to be vice president of the bank,the old catholic got busted.
from out of town

United States

#8 May 10, 2011
Cow Town wrote:
If you want a good job in Jerseyville you have to be a Catholic. All the good paying government jobs are held by catholics. They do need a new catholic to be vice president of the bank,the old catholic got busted.
Well I'm not catholic and I already said NOT the bank and also not interested in government jobs. So maybe there's hope. If you have bad things to say about this town why don't you move?
Cow Town

United States

#9 May 10, 2011
I did move out.
from out of town

United States

#10 May 10, 2011
Cow Town wrote:
I did move out.
Lol good! But I see you still check up on the town by reading the threads on topix. If you don't like Jerseyville why waste your energy on it?
Jerseyville Stinks

Whittaker, MI

#11 May 12, 2011
This Ed Settles is the biggest jerk in the world,Jerseyville is the perfect place for him
Sin City

United States

#12 May 13, 2011
Spread the word people. The Jerseyville Elete need to be taught a lesson in Democracy. Tell your kids to score low on the ISAT Tests next year. The district is in danger of being taken over by the state because of low test scores. If the state takes over most of these over paid teachers will be out of a job.
Anarchy Rules

United States

#13 May 17, 2011
I think we should give this a try. The teachers union is running the school district right now. If you would love to see the teachers union brought down in Jersey County then help spread the word. The first of many plans calls for the children in the district to NOT do their best on the ISAT and Prairie State Exams. You see the district is in trouble with the state over low test scores,the low test scores are the result of poor teaching. But the teachers union makes it impossible to fire the bad teachers. So we'll have to wait until the next school year and the next round of tests. It will take a couple of years but we can stop the corruption in its tracks. The teachers union is playing dirty so we need to give it back to em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want my Christian back May 2 Christian 2
iowa u (Jun '13) Apr 18 sorry 12
Wanted 55 gallon burn barrell Apr '15 Bounty Hunter 1
Lookin for a good DUI attorney in Jerseyville Mar '15 Danny 2
Tell me Something Good about Jerseyville! (Dec '10) Mar '15 Violet56 159
Nathan Rulo? Mar '15 Luckyone 1
News Jerseyville man indicted on sex trafficking cha... (Oct '13) Mar '15 Luckyone 6
More from around the web

Jerseyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]