Game In 'Jersey Shore' Town Features ...

Game In 'Jersey Shore' Town Features Obama Target

There are 93 comments on the KHOG-TV Fort Smith story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Game In 'Jersey Shore' Town Features Obama Target. In it, KHOG-TV Fort Smith reports that:

A boardwalk game in the town where the MTV reality show "Jersey Shore" is filmed features a caricature of President Barack Obama as a moving target along with likenesses of Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOG-TV Fort Smith.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#89 Aug 12, 2010
I'd say that applies to professional liberals and neocons alike, like Al Sharpton and Ann Coulter. Or, even better, Rush Limbaugh. But there are very few professional liberals.

However, it would be unconstitutional. Did he say they must be forced to take drug tests? There's a difference between "should" and "must", you know.
KING TUT OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Right off!!!
WHITE HOUSE SPOKESMAN GIBBS says "PROFESSIONAL LIBERALS" NEED DRUG TEST...
How about that commie????
Even the TOKEN WHITE LIB is turning against the Communist left in America.

Indianapolis

#90 Aug 12, 2010
Anger and rage? Chuckles, when I tell someone to f-off, it's because they are BORING.

F-off.
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I love how the anger and rage of the left is boiling up. You see these loons like cpeter13 becoming more & more unhinged as the Maggot and his Scumbag-0-crats in Congress sink to new lows.

Indianapolis

#91 Aug 12, 2010
Of course she took AF1--can you imagine the security issues if she took a commercial flight? Vacations are a perk granted the president and his family--how many vacations did previous presidents take?

You have no idea if the taxpayers paid for anything other than the necessary plane and secret service operatives. And considering the a-holes like you that she and her family have to put up with all the time, I can't begrudge her a chance to get away from idiots like you.
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Moron, she took Air Force II and blew nearly $400,000 on a Vacation Paid for by the US Tax Payer.
This is after the POS claimed vacationers should go to the Gulf of Mexico. Where does the piece of filth Michelle Obama go? Spain & Martha's Vineyard.
She doesn't need permission but the voters Know a hypocrite, piece of sh*t like her when they see it.

Indianapolis

#92 Aug 12, 2010
Honey, I'm white. If you were to rebel against this government, you;d have millions of white people fighting you--including me. We do NOT solve problems through violence--as anyone who studied the civil war will tell you. This is not some pathetic banana republic, and you aren't going to be allowed to make us one.

Why didn't you fight to remove bush when he had the lowest rating of any president in our history?
justhefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep the SANE Americans at this point are RIGHT, Independent, libertarians and Tea People and even some Moderate Dem's I Know.
OBAMA has PISSED OFF HALF OF THE COUNTRY AND HAS ALSO Shown HES A RACIST.
EVER SEE 10s of Thousand Whites RIOT... I pretty sure it was called the Civil WAR!!!
Even Thomas Jefferson said that every 100 Years the Federal Government will need to be over thrown because it will get too big and out of control.
WELL, WERE READY!!!

Indianapolis

#93 Aug 12, 2010
Improve your aim...maybe you're scope is off-kilter.
Curtis Lowe wrote:
I miss George Bush.

Indianapolis

#94 Aug 12, 2010
Exactly--this will take years to get back on track, especially considering the factors we have no control over, like the rest of the world's economy, natural disasters, etc. Maybe we need to drop ritalin in the drinking water or something.
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Respected economists may have differing solutions to our problems but they all agree that this economic meltdown has been years in the making but we will never convince those have their brains in the clouds, their thinking in the nether parts and their reasoning in Mars.
The unwashed and ignorant also believe that there should be a magic wand to make it all hunky dory. Respected economists know that is not possible either.

Indianapolis

#95 Aug 12, 2010
He's been in office less than two years, idiot. He hasn't had TIME to "drop the ball" in a process that will take many years to correct.

How many years did it take us to get over the great depression, halfwit?
obama rama wrote:
<quoted text>
obama dropped the ball.....he couldn't handle it.
and, then cried that Bush striped the ball from him.

Indianapolis

#96 Aug 12, 2010
Then every president in our history has gotten welfare.
obama rama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.....presidential welfare.....

Indianapolis

#97 Aug 12, 2010
Why no figure of Jesus?
LLT1 wrote:
for the record, it looks like the game is has been changed to accomodate equal opportunity targeting for the Left and the Right.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Oba...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#98 Aug 12, 2010
No matter how you slice it, Obama is not ready for leadership. He's a fish out of water.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#99 Aug 12, 2010
Besides it's really hard to rule 57 states at one time.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#100 Aug 12, 2010
Good grief... really trying to add to the post counter aren't we? lol
Okie4Obama

Arlington, TX

#101 Aug 12, 2010
Deo Vindice wrote:
They had these at a fair in California also.
Besides Hussein Obama, there were targets of Hillary, Polosy, Reed and other such dispicable characters.
The only people against it are the liberals,
like the feminists, homosexuals, illegal Mexicans and the islamic terrorists.
EVERYONE ELSE LOVES IT.
Liberals need not comment to the contrary of this of this - you will give yourself away.
Just continue molesting your children or your neighbor's dog and pray to allah on your semen-stained piece of carpeting.
MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE ELSE.
Let me give myself away. I AM A PROUD LIBERAL!

Proud Christian, White and Male. Guess what, Jesus still loves them. No matter how many times you tell yourself He hates them, they're still loved. God is not human and God is not hate. Thanks for making Christians look bad...and no, not everyone else loves it. Don't speak for other people.

Jesus rode a Donkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jersey Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sluts of williamsport (Sep '11) 12 hr Joe Johnson 11
Heroin in Williamsport (Aug '13) Jan 16 Kyle 5
Bob Smith on Smith Street Nov '17 bornandraisedhere 1
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Nov '17 COPS ARE OUR FRIE... 32
J.K. Rishel Furniture Company (Aug '07) Aug '17 Debra 54
News A golden discovery: Philadelphia Butter Cake : ... (Mar '07) Jul '17 Scranton for Life 72
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Jul '17 Lewis H 1,036

Jersey Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jersey Shore Mortgages