Game In 'Jersey Shore' Town Features ...

Game In 'Jersey Shore' Town Features Obama Target

There are 93 comments on the KHOG-TV Fort Smith story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Game In 'Jersey Shore' Town Features Obama Target. In it, KHOG-TV Fort Smith reports that:

A boardwalk game in the town where the MTV reality show "Jersey Shore" is filmed features a caricature of President Barack Obama as a moving target along with likenesses of Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOG-TV Fort Smith.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 10, 2010
That's because Obama Sucks.
Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#2 Aug 10, 2010
I have never in my life seen such hatred directed at a president. The right is getting dangerous and is the real threat to this country and its freedoms. Are there any sane Americans left??!!

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
I have never in my life seen such hatred directed at a president. The right is getting dangerous and is the real threat to this country and its freedoms. Are there any sane Americans left??!!
Certainly not in Washington DC. We have the most corrupt politicians in history trying to undermine America. Barney frank and his failed social experiment caused this depression. He shouldn't have meddled in the mortgage market. Obama when just a lawyer, helped to sue Citicorp into giving loans to people who were not qualified. That's why it makes me sick when he blames Bush when the lion's share of the financial meltdown rests squarely on the shoulders of Barney Frank and Barack Obama. Personally, I think they should throw crap at his likeness. And I predict the crap throwing is going to start very soon as the truth comes out. Chances are you may throw the first poop.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#4 Aug 10, 2010
That's ART for cryin' out loud!

“Truth to Power!”

Canton, OH

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
So you were born 18 months ago. Geesh! Bush was hated and the Maggot continues to Demonize him even though he copied Most of his policies.

Please get a clue son.

Since: Jan 07

Millville, PA

#6 Aug 10, 2010
If the target were George Bush in his last term, no one would raise so much as an eyebrow. We have been indoctrinated with the idea that Bush is the cause of each and every problem faced by the Obama administration. We will save a discussion of such things as the first attempted bombing on the World Trade Center and the departure of most of our manufacturing base under NAFTA for another time.

If we know our history, we should realize that other presidents have been targets of intense hatred because of what they stood or didn't stand for. Abraham Lincoln had to cease his customary "constitutionals" around Washington because someone took a "head shot" at him, fortunately only knocking his signature stovepipe off his head.

Ronald Reagan, generally beloved, but not without enemies, was the victim of a nutcase who thought he had something to prove. Teddy Roosevelt was shot during a speech but was saved by the voluminous notes he had stuffed into his breast pocket.

No president, whether generally liked or disliked, is without enemies. There are always people who will attempt to physically attack them or who will try to make a mockery of them in some way. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

The beach resorts are full of people selling disparaging t-shirts about Obama. This is a for profit exploitation of many people's dissatisfaction with the state of our nation.Four years ago, they were selling the same thing knocking down "W". It goes with the territory.

“Truth to Power!”

Canton, OH

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Obama is a Fat Target for IMPEACHMENT. He's committed several crimes.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
Really? Never in your life? Were you born in January of 2009? I suppose you missed years 2000 through 2008. The anger aimed (pardon the pun) at BHO is intensified since he continually appears to get a free pass - whether it be from the majority of media outlets, celebrities *vomit*, or even some of the general public. For whatever reason, there is not one good enough for that to happen.
Ed Nugent

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Aug 10, 2010
Of smear tactics by extremist media outlets, Abe Lincoln would have said;

"You can fool some of the people, ALL of the time"... ;^)
-- a cool site; Balkingpoints ; incredible satellite view of earth

“Truth to Power!”

Canton, OH

#10 Aug 10, 2010
Check the Record People. Look back at the Shoe Thrower incident and read all the leftist posters here & other sites saying they wish bush was shot, killed, etc.

Submitted by Youri on Mon, 12/15/2008 - 10:18am.
Too bad he wasn't shot.
U S Citizen

Slatington, PA

#11 Aug 10, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
Obama is a Fat Target for IMPEACHMENT. He's committed several crimes.
What ??????
Remember in November

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2010
Here's how dissenters who were against Bush were able to dissent...

http://www.bing.com/images/search... #

(the above visuals will remind you of the hate expressed by democrats against Bush)

but Democrat Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi refers to the Tea Party, who also dissent as "NAZIS".

It's okay for democrats to dissent, but not anybody else who has a differing opinion from democrats.

Get Nancy Pelosi OUT as Speaker of the House. A vote for any democrat keeps her numbers high enough to retain Speakership.

SO, it's NO to all democrats, that means your locally elected democrat congressmen and women who will CONTINUE to support and vote for Pelosi to retain the Speakership.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#13 Aug 10, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
I have never in my life seen such hatred from a president and his wife directed at the American people. The left is getting dangerous and is the real threat to this country and it's freedoms. Are there any sane Americans left???????

stop your whining, it's a game. If Bush were on it....you wouldn't have a problem.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#14 Aug 10, 2010
when does michelle's likeness go up on the game??????
Remember in November

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
Short memory, selective memory or WHAT!!!!????

Let me jog your memory with these signs and images...how quickly one 'forgets'

http://www.bing.com/images/search... #

“Truth to Power!”

Canton, OH

#16 Aug 10, 2010
A Democratic Panic Attack

6 Aug 2010 | 7:20 PM ET
By: Larry Kudlow
CNBC Anchor

With the disappointingly soft jobs report for July, and a faltering recovery overall, is Team Obama getting ready for some sort of new, liberal-left, Keynesian, big-bang stimulus package? Will they be desperate to “do something”?

Already there are rumors of an August surprise (to use the phrase of business columnist Jimmy Pethokoukis) where Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac forgive underwater mortgages held by millions of Americans. And with state and local government jobs having fallen 169,000 year-to-date, perhaps the Democratic Congress and the White House will seek an even bigger spending plan for teachers and Medicaid workers — on top of the $26 billion plan that just passed the Senate.

"Democrats are trapped by Tim Geithner’s statements that extending low tax rates for successful earners would actually imperil economic recovery."

Larry Kudlow

Or maybe the Democrats will come up with a new infrastructure-spending bill, perhaps for green technologies and whatnot. Or maybe they’ll extend unemployment benefits even more. My liberal friend Robert Reich is even talking up the New Deal’s Works Progress Administration (WPA), where the government employed millions during the 1930s.

With the announcement this week that Council of Economic Advisers chair Christy Romer will leave the White House to go back to teach at Berkeley, it looks like the center of economic gravity will shift leftward inside the West Wing.

Meanwhile, over at the Fed, it seems ever more likely that the FOMC meeting next week will produce a much more dovish policy statement, one that will lengthen the “extended period” near-zero-interest-rate language and hint at new cash purchases of Treasury and mortgage bonds to increase the central bank’s balance sheet and expand the basic money supply. Already, in recent weeks, the dollar has been plunging.

Of course, Republicans will push harder to keep the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy — as they should. But Democrats are now trapped by Treasury man Tim Geithner’s statements that extending low tax rates for successful earners, investors, and small businesses would actually imperil economic recovery. This is his war against investment and capital formation.

Maybe the Democratic revolt in favor of keeping all the Bush tax cuts will gather steam. But Democrats are more likely to push for greater spending than investment tax incentives. They’d rather take your money than let you keep it.

The GOP also should call for lower corporate tax rates, including full cash expensing for businesses. But so far they haven’t made much noise on this, despite the fact that cash-rich businesses are mostly avoiding new hires in the face of the Obamacare regulatory threats and the uncertainty about future tax burdens.

The bottom line? Panic over this stalled economy may be setting in.

The unemployment rate is hanging stubbornly at 9.5 percent and economic growth looks to be slipping to only 2 to 3 percent. In order to get unemployment down significantly, the economy has to grow by at least 4 percent.

Inside July’s jobs report, small-business household employment dropped by 159,000 jobs — a very bad sign. In the three months to April, this survey produced 417,000 new jobs. In the three months to July, it fell by 151,000.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38600623

Location hidden

#17 Aug 10, 2010
Obama sucks. Let me count the ways.

Thirteen hundred thousand bazillion trillion ways is what I came up with.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#18 Aug 10, 2010
They had these at a fair in California also.
Besides Hussein Obama, there were targets of Hillary, Polosy, Reed and other such dispicable characters.

The only people against it are the liberals,
like the feminists, homosexuals, illegal Mexicans and the islamic terrorists.

EVERYONE ELSE LOVES IT.

Liberals need not comment to the contrary of this of this - you will give yourself away.

Just continue molesting your children or your neighbor's dog and pray to allah on your semen-stained piece of carpeting.

MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE ELSE.
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#19 Aug 10, 2010
Eighthman wrote:
Obama sucks. Let me count the ways.
Thirteen hundred thousand bazillion trillion ways is what I came up with.
I second that!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#20 Aug 10, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
I know you are kidding. They even made two deragatory television comedies about the one that never had an ounce of hate against and we won't talk about. Imagine a television comedy based on stereotypes about the current President. It would top the ratings I tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jersey Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin in Williamsport (Aug '13) Sep 27 Fucknut24 3
J.K. Rishel Furniture Company (Aug '07) Aug '17 Debra 54
News A golden discovery: Philadelphia Butter Cake : ... (Mar '07) Jul '17 Scranton for Life 72
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Jul '17 Lewis H 1,036
News Beyond 'Club Wa:' Shore towns grapple with teen... Jul '17 Saul 1
News More Kathy Griffin shows cancelled as backlash ... Jun '17 Ronald 3
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Apr '17 makethiscountrygr... 31

Jersey Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jersey Shore Mortgages