'Jersey Shore' house rents for $2,500...

'Jersey Shore' house rents for $2,500 a night

There are 2 comments on the 6 ABC story from Oct 24, 2011, titled 'Jersey Shore' house rents for $2,500 a night. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

U.S. Census worker Gary Caporale, of Ortley Beach, N.J. tries to find someone living at the house made famous by the cast of the "Jersey Shore" television show, Friday, May 21, 2010, in Seaside Heights, N.J. Fans of MTV's "Jersey Shore" can get a firsthand look at the gym-tan-laundry lifestyle by renting the house where the reality series is taped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

Originally from NJ

Harrison, AR

#1 Oct 24, 2011
I wouldn't pay $1 to even look at the house, let alone $2,500 to rent it for a night. Jersey Shore is an embarrassment to New Jersey. I can hardly wait until the show is over for good.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I'll be expecting to see news items for the lawsuits against the owner for medical expenses to treat diseases contracted for those staying there.

I could also see Mensa member suing because their IQ dropped like a paralyzed falcon because they spent 5 minutes there not realizing it's the Jersey Shore house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jersey Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Biological Grandmother Nov 22 JennyLynnAndy23 1
News Deadly Shooting in Williamsport (Jun '10) Nov 21 Dean 7
Review: Linn, Ryan DDS - Ryan Linn DDS (Feb '10) Aug '16 Mee 5
J.K. Rishel Furniture Company (Aug '07) Aug '16 angelina 53
Williamsport First Lady Gets PFA Against Mayor Aug '16 Feminism Burns Di... 1
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Jun '16 Nonya 28
vincent e martz is egor (Mar '16) Jun '16 martz friends 2

Jersey Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance