AP Report: Tritium Leaks Found In Maj...

AP Report: Tritium Leaks Found In Majority Of U.S. Nuclear P

There are 5 comments on the WFMZ story from Jun 21, 2011, titled AP Report: Tritium Leaks Found In Majority Of U.S. Nuclear P. In it, WFMZ reports that:

An investigation into America's nuclear power plants has found more unsettling issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Fishback

Venice, FL

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Doesn't everything leak in New Jersey?
Buglegboy

Westwego, LA

#2 Jun 21, 2011
I am pretty sure that you are correct, if my memory serves me right, they had a road catch on fire about 25 years ago.
deadzonefuture

New York, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2011
The earth is dying. Renewable solar and wind technologies are already being implememted in communities around the world. The politics of billionaires and their filthy greedy profit motive along with corrupt politicians are the only things keeping it from being developed. The only way to change course is to fight the powers that be en masse. The silence of the citizenry is despicable and the future of the planet and the health of the ensuing generations will be sorely compromised if not thoroughly canceled out. I here Japan is a nice place to vacation this time of the year.
LEO

AOL

#4 Jun 21, 2011
This to will pass, along with all of us
YOURUPPERLIPS

Royersford, PA

#5 Jun 21, 2011
Fishback wrote:
Doesn't everything leak in New Jersey?
YOU SMELL FUNNY OLD LADY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jersey Shore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin in Williamsport (Aug '13) Sep 27 Fucknut24 3
J.K. Rishel Furniture Company (Aug '07) Aug '17 Debra 54
News A golden discovery: Philadelphia Butter Cake : ... (Mar '07) Jul '17 Scranton for Life 72
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) Jul '17 Lewis H 1,036
News Beyond 'Club Wa:' Shore towns grapple with teen... Jul '17 Saul 1
News More Kathy Griffin shows cancelled as backlash ... Jun '17 Ronald 3
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Apr '17 makethiscountrygr... 31

Jersey Shore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jersey Shore Mortgages