Hi-Stat in Mansfield evacuated after employees become sick
A potential carbon monoxide leak led to the evacuation of the Hi-Stat Manufacturing Company around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mansfield News Journal.
#1 Jul 11, 2012
I heard about this when my gf showed up for third shift. She rocks!!!! ;)
#2 Jun 19, 2013
I was sick from working there
#3 Jul 23, 2013
They should have left the so called "management" in there
Add your comments below
|Dale Ables (Aug '06)||Jan 20||Mark||147|
|Pay to Play||Jan 17||Pay to Play||1|
|Wooster Police: Father Fatally Stabbed at Son's... (Feb '08)||Jan 14||Free pizza 4 U||5|
|Sex Shop's Neighbors, Residents Not Happy About... (Jan '10)||Jan 5||Harrill_talina||177|
|The BEST Deer Processing Meat Market NEEDED||Dec 27||Cartooe||2|
|Local Doctor Busted for Drunk Driving En Route ... (Sep '10)||Dec '17||MaryB1969||56|
Find what you want!
Search Jeromesville Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC