Jeromesville girl, 9, overcoming dise...

Jeromesville girl, 9, overcoming disease with big dreams

There are 3 comments on the News Journal story from Jun 13, 2008, titled Jeromesville girl, 9, overcoming disease with big dreams. In it, News Journal reports that:

Megan Parker has a sunny personality and wants to become a veterinarian someday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

Since: Jun 08

Jeromesville

#1 Jun 14, 2008
Kurtis Parker?... I know that name. I also remember a young teen that loved to play/sing "I've Got Friends in Low Places" in Choir back in 7th grade.....Oi, we're getting old. lol.

Y'all will be in my prayers and thoughts. As for that green stuff....I blame them *points to bill collector's*, they're taking all my money!
No Charity

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 14, 2008
Come on people. The man works at General Motors and earned more than most doctors in town. If you really want to help them, offer some financial ADVICE!
Get with it

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2008
I smell a fraud here! I think the vehicles in their driveway are worth over $100k. Maybe that's why they can't afford a new home. Do the world a favor Mansfield and help some one who is true need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeromesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working girls here Tue Tony 1
Crist Morris Jarvis (Mar '15) Dec 3 TONY 3
Christina Douglas Dec 3 TONY 1
News Pine Bridge Apartment Robbed, Two Dogs Stabbed Nov '16 Zoe Regen 1
News Beloved bartender shot dead during armed robber... Oct '16 Gman 1
Dale Ables (Aug '06) Oct '16 Mark 108
Dale (Sep '11) May '14 Jays 7

Jeromesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance