News Minute: Here is the latest Vermo...

News Minute: Here is the latest Vermont news from The Associated Press

There are 2 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Nov 19, 2007, titled News Minute: Here is the latest Vermont news from The Associated Press. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

A Jericho man is jail on charges that he was drunk when he hit another vehicle while driving the wrong way on Interstate 89 in Colchester, killing a passenger in the other car. via WCAX-TV Burlington

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

Maryann Dunlavey

Ashfield, MA

#1 Nov 19, 2007
This man should rot in prison, for what he has done to those kids, and to the parents of these kids. The legal system gives repeat offenders too many chances to drink and drive. When are they going to start taking DWI seriously? To the parents, I know too well what you are going through..Godspeed
Arnold Martin

Saint Albans, VT

#2 Nov 24, 2007
When you tip that beer,at that point you become responsible for your actions.That's one of the big faults with society today.We make excuses for everybody which isn't right.This man should have went to jail along time ago.a young man has lost his life,a family has lost their son and for what,a man that has no sense of responsibility!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jericho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun '16 internet troll 1
New to Vermont (Apr '15) May '16 Driving While Black 14
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... Apr '16 Chief Bone Smoker 2
News Sanders campaign expecting to have 'many hundre... Mar '16 want to understand 10
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... (Dec '15) Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
naked girls (Aug '15) Sep '15 Terry P 3
News Vermont man gets prison in Nebraska pot case (May '13) May '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1

Jericho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jericho Mortgages