Jericho teen killed in two-car crash

Jericho teen killed in two-car crash

There are 4 comments on the Burlington Free Press story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Jericho teen killed in two-car crash. In it, Burlington Free Press reports that:

“We got word in the afternoon, just through kids saying 'Oh, there was an accident. Oh, the road's closed. Oh, it's really bad, someone might have died,'”

A Jericho teenager was killed today in a two-car accident on Lee River Road. Brandon Kilburn, 17, a senior at Mount Mansfield Union High School, was pronounced dead at the scene, Vermont State Police said in a ... via Burlington Free Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Free Press.

hammer

Beans Purchase, NH

#1 Jan 19, 2008
I only met this kid briefly, but seemed like a very good soul. Rest in peace Brandon.
kay

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2008
I never met Brandon but I knew his family well, my heart goes out to his family and friends. We all miss him
lil goob

Maitland, FL

#3 Jan 27, 2008
brandon was my goob and i wish i was there
Cody G

Beverly, MA

#4 Apr 25, 2012
You were in my woodshop class my freshman year. We didn't become great friends but you were a great guy Brandon. I remember our baseball talks and howyou always told me Slayton taught you so much. You will never be forgotten R.I.P BWK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jericho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Road Pitch investors ride motorcycles into Brat... Jun '16 internet troll 1
New to Vermont (Apr '15) May '16 Driving While Black 14
News Winooski fire chief accused of inappropriate co... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Chief Bone Smoker 2
News Sanders campaign expecting to have 'many hundre... (Mar '16) Mar '16 want to understand 10
News Single payer advocates propose expansion of Dr.... (Dec '15) Jan '16 FEDERAL CIRCUS OF... 2
naked girls (Aug '15) Sep '15 Terry P 3
News Vermont man gets prison in Nebraska pot case (May '13) May '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1

Jericho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jericho Mortgages