Re-elected treasurer joins Shumlina s...

Re-elected treasurer joins Shumlina s staff

There are 7 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Re-elected treasurer joins Shumlina s staff. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

Newly re-elected Vermont Treasurer Jeb Spaulding will resign in two months to join the staff of the incoming governor, Gov.-elect Peter Shumlin said Monday in announcing five appointees to his staff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Veritas

Dover, NH

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I hope Shumlin keeps in mind that less than 50% of the voters cast their ballot for him. And that he represents all Vermonters and not just those who did vote for him.
Ugh

Hartland, VT

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I have to believe even the most die-hard supporters of these two clowns can see this as a back hand across the face. Spaulding just sat down at Fact tv hemming and hawing about how great his office is and blah blah blah. Clearly playing it safe, this gigantic unibrow waited until his boy got into office and gave a big f and then a you to this entire state, knowing full well of his plan to abandon that office and take something better for himself. Selfish and sick. And now, voters won't have a say who goes in to that office; it will be a pal of Shumlin and/or Spaulding. Sick of getting suckered by these parasitical politicians; and I voted for these two morons - shame on me.
Anywhere

White Plains, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Ugh wrote:
I have to believe even the most die-hard supporters of these two clowns can see this as a back hand across the face. Spaulding just sat down at Fact tv hemming and hawing about how great his office is and blah blah blah. Clearly playing it safe, this gigantic unibrow waited until his boy got into office and gave a big f and then a you to this entire state, knowing full well of his plan to abandon that office and take something better for himself. Selfish and sick. And now, voters won't have a say who goes in to that office; it will be a pal of Shumlin and/or Spaulding. Sick of getting suckered by these parasitical politicians; and I voted for these two morons - shame on me.
Except for the fact that I didn't vote for them, I agree with your statement. I think this has been planned for quite some time. It does show the ethics of Shumlin and his cronies.
TNB

Memphis, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Just like Obama, surronding himself with left-liberal weak staffers.Why did this moron go to the taxpayers expense of running for treasurer so he could quit befor etalking office?What a moron.
Republicrat

Bellows Falls, VT

#5 Nov 16, 2010
You lost. At least here you did. Deal with it.
Stanley

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Republicrat wrote:
You lost. At least here you did. Deal with it.
Or maybe like republicans nationwide the election of Shumlin will be a victory in the long run as he does for Vt republicans what Obama did for republicans nationwide.
flat lander

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2010
The only republican in the top he reappoints him under his wing so he can't blow the whistle on Pete's dreams. keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Never thrust Shumlin since the lemonade stand where it was 50/50 but he charged us rent on the stand and property = lemon sleazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jericho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Electric rates to rise by 5 percent Dec '17 Brooklyn Bernie 2
Clean Green sanitation Nov '17 Al Gorbal Warming 3
News Gentlewolf released on bail (Jun '07) Oct '17 amen 3
Review: Seiwa Spa (Oct '09) Aug '17 Joeshmo 27
News IBM leadership notifies Shumlin of layoffs (Feb '14) Nov '16 test 16
News Vermont man gets prison in Nebraska pot case (May '13) May '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
loud boom (Sep '12) Oct '12 TLinda 3

Jericho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jericho Mortgages