jack

Levittown, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Am really excited that the restaurants are open again on the anal and just go news that Pier 95 over on the Hudson Canal is open again too. Drove by there after Sandy and the place was all but destroyed so it is great they are open again finally.

Another sign that any might have done a lot of damage but it never destroyed the inner strength of Long Islanders.
jack

Levittown, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2013
saw my comment about PIER 9 had some errors. "Am really excited the restaurants are open again on the Canals and just got news PIER 95 on Hudson Canal is open again too . Drove by there after Sandy and the place was all but destroyed so it is
great they are open again finally

Another sign that Sandy may have done a lot of damage but it never destroyed the inner strength
of Long Islanders.
marj

Glen Oaks, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Hey Jack

Glad to hear about Pier 95 re-opening -great food - and very nice staff too. thanks for the heads up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jericho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 15 hr Bruser 2,292
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) 18 hr mdw 44
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
•••

Jericho News Video

•••
Jericho Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jericho Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jericho People Search