Help Support A New Business Opening I...

Help Support A New Business Opening In Merrick

Posted in the Jericho Forum

Spine Care Club

Hempstead, NY

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Spine Care Club is excited to announce our Pre Opening Week......We are expected to open mid-September.
All services are complimentary during our Pre-Opening Week.....This is our gift to you to come in and try our services out for FREE.
You can book for a Chiropractic adjustment along with a 20 minute Hydro or Jaded Massage. If you are interested in coming in for our Pre-Opening Week please email us directly with your name, email and best contact number. We will be calling you the week before we open to schedule your FREE appointment. [email protected]
If you are unable to take advantage of our special FREE week you can still come in for your first time client introduction rate of $21.99
This will include a free consultation along with a chiropractic adjustment
We require no insurance for any of our services.
Your fee after your first time will be $34.99 for an adjustment
$19.99 for 20 minute Hydro or Jaded Massage and $24.99 after your introduction price.
SpineCareClub
2071B Merrick Road
Merrick NY 11566
www.spinecareclub.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jericho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 8 hr Bruser 2,708
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Tue Bruser 8,460
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Dec 3 John 25
News Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington (May '08) Dec 1 Larry Joe 86
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Nov 30 GodofUSAHellsangels 305
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Nov 29 JHV 6
News Ten years later, brothers to testify in mother'... (Mar '07) Jan '16 Memie 44

Jericho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jericho Mortgages