Oberlin mourns loss of popular young airman

Oct 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salina Journal

Oberlin residents are grieving the loss of a hometown boy who was murdered Sunday while he was home for a visit after graduating from the Special Forces Academy at Lackland Air Force Base.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
US Citizen

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

I will say this again and again. THIS FINE YOUNG MAN DID NOT..........DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. NO SYMPATHY FOR THE PUNK THAT PULLED THE TRIGGER. I HOPE THE TRIGGER MAN **NEVER**NEVER** SMELLS THE THE SWEET AROMA OF FREEDOM AGAIN. JUST REMEMBER THE MAN YOU KILLED SERVED IN THE MILITARY SO YOU.....THE TRIGGER MAN CAN CONTINUE TO SMELL THE AROMA OF FREEDOM.

THE TRIGGER MAN IS THE BIGGEST COWARD OF COWARDS. SHOOTING SOMEONE WHILE THEY SLEPT----SUCH A PUNK.

AM I ANGRY????......JUDGE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!
TheTruthWillLock THemUp

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

There were others involved, will God's graces they will all be held accountable. This was low down cowardly actions that will never be forgiven. This young man has no voice, he was murdered, he is mad as hell at everyone that has anything to do with those involved. Let him rest in peace and quit posting stuff about his memory on facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jennings Discussions

Search the Jennings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 6 hr jeffry helms 5,732
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
Any one know Gene Deines from Hoxie, KS? (Oct '11) Feb '14 Know his character 2
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690
KS Who do you support for Attorney General in Kans... (Oct '10) Feb '14 The Kangaroo 174
Convicted murderer up for parole (Oct '06) Dec '13 Tricia 88
Norton preps for annual treasure hunt (Sep '13) Sep '13 rita 1
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••