Hunt For A Killer Underway

Hunt For A Killer Underway

There are 18212 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Hunt For A Killer Underway. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The bodies of two young girls shot to death near the small town of Weleetka in Okfuskee County were discovered by the grandfather of one of the best friends, along a dirt road the pair used dozens of times to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Fish

United States

#23390 Nov 20, 2011
live n lightness wrote:
I keep hearing Sweats live nearer to Clearview... North of Weleetka. That is quite a ways.
Right! Sweat's owns no property next to Plackers. Kevin's dad didn't even have a home Nw of Weleetka/Clearview RD at the time the girls were murdered. It was built 2 yrs ago. If Kevin was in this area then, it wasn't because of any family living there. Check the homestead records.
live n lightness

Tulsa, OK

#23391 Nov 20, 2011
That's right,Nelson. Sweats dont live anywhere near Placker's old house where this happened. Not the dad, nor the grandfather. Too many miles other directions. so... why are you saying all this stuff. You are just talking. I KNOW where these people live. I am from there! So, I tend not to believe a word you are speaking about. This is the problem... people talk about things they know nothing about. Get a map! the only house near Placker's is Patterson's home. And they said they (LE) already checked him out.
nelson

San Jose, CA

#23392 Nov 20, 2011
live n lightness wrote:
That's right,Nelson. Sweats dont live anywhere near Placker's old house where this happened. Not the dad, nor the grandfather. Too many miles other directions. so... why are you saying all this stuff. You are just talking. I KNOW where these people live. I am from there! So, I tend not to believe a word you are speaking about. This is the problem... people talk about things they know nothing about. Get a map! the only house near Placker's is Patterson's home. And they said they (LE) already checked him out.
I apologize if that information I offered was completely incorrect. I do not have any personal knowledge of any Sweat property, or where it may have been located. I was just offering information (apparently completely incorrect) that was being reported by other investigative reporters, such as Susan Murphy-Milano, who is the appointed Taylor family spokesperson. I have not attempted to try to verify her information with present/past property ownership records. I only passed it on. I was only the messenger here. I did not mean to be a problem. I know where the Plackers lived. I know that there are no homes very near it. I did not know who the nearby property owners may have been. I assumed that some of the reporting I am hearing had some credibility. Sorry if it does not. Just to clarify, I did not say that the Sweats lived near the Plackers. Only that I heard that they had some property nearby the Plackers. And if that had been true, it might not have been unreasonable for Kevin to go out there shooting his guns.
live n lightness

Tulsa, OK

#23393 Nov 20, 2011
Susan Murphy-Milano was wanting a story, without finding out anything true. She messed up.
nelson

San Jose, CA

#23394 Nov 20, 2011
Thanks, lnl. Like my moma told me, "Don't believe everything you hear".

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23395 Nov 20, 2011
Susan Murphy-Milano: has reported many things that aren't correct. Her information came directly from MT.

Since: Jul 08

College Station, TX

#23396 Nov 20, 2011
Susan's heart is in the right place. She cares so much about the victims of crime. She just needs to be careful of her sources.
unusual

Muenster, TX

#23397 Nov 20, 2011
live n lightness wrote:
5 miles in the country is close we are not talking city distancce geez
boogy

Chesterfield, MO

#23398 Nov 20, 2011
I read a post that stated several of Vicki and Peter Placker's son had done time in the Department of Corrections, and I am asking what their names are.
boogy

Chesterfield, MO

#23399 Nov 20, 2011
Try talking to Mrs. Whitaker where I got my information
live n lightness

Tulsa, OK

#23400 Nov 20, 2011
unusual wrote:
<quoted text>5 miles in the country is close we are not talking city distancce geez
Like I said, I grew up in that whole area. And I know where they all live/lived, and I know even the distance by the bird flies. And there was no kind of a distance that was spoken about shooting later that evening. The only place anywhere nearby where the Plackers lived was ol Patterson's home. And by the way the roads, there was no way a gunshot was towards Plackers that night, from any Sweat's. So...
I am ready for the holidays, and I am praying something will be found out soon. I hope you all have good holidays, being Thanksgiving and Christmas... and I am letting this go for a while. It still breaks my heart. People quit arguing, and maybe take some time, and pray, that these children's killer(s) will be found, and including the case in court about the killing of Ashley. The guilty should be prosecuted, and pay the crime. Good evening. Hope you all can work together to find a killer. That's what it's all about, working together. Good night.
Fish

United States

#23401 Nov 20, 2011
boogy wrote:
Try talking to Mrs. Whitaker where I got my information
Michael Taylor you have never spoke to
Rose Whitaker!
DizzyWrites

Okmulgee, OK

#23402 Nov 20, 2011
Michael Taylor, why all the investigating about Plackers? You already had your interview...and you've convicted KS of all the locals murders...right..?
The Kevins

United States

#23403 Nov 21, 2011
http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/bizz...

Kevin Underwood and Kevin Sweat have the same attorney; Wayne Woodyard. So many similarities between these two Kevins.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23404 Nov 21, 2011
Fish wrote:
<quoted text>Right! Sweat's owns no property next to Plackers. Kevin's dad didn't even have a home Nw of Weleetka/Clearview RD at the time the girls were murdered. It was built 2 yrs ago. If Kevin was in this area then, it wasn't because of any family living there. Check the homestead records.
Maybe he didn't have a home, but did he own the property back in 2008? I can always check land records
boogy

Chesterfield, MO

#23405 Nov 22, 2011
I am not a member of any of the families involved. My heart goes out to the victims' families. Unless you have ever lost a child the pain and grief is unexplainable. It does not go away, the parents just keep going on. Some days are better than others. As someone who has lost a child, I would not be able to accept any reward money. In fact I didn't want the life insurance money. I think the reward money would be best spent if it was given to Graham School to either set up a scholarship in the girls' name or purchasing something for the school that would bear the girls' name.
I sincerely hope the REAL killer(s) of the girls is found and brought to justice real soon.
boogy

Chesterfield, MO

#23406 Nov 22, 2011
Just knowing that I had done the right thing and helped to bring closure to someone else and possibly saved another life would be reward enough for me.
guppy

United States

#23409 Nov 22, 2011
Aunt June wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he didn't have a home, but did he own the property back in 2008? I can always check land records
Thanks June~! You're the best
nelson

San Jose, CA

#23410 Nov 22, 2011
live n lightness wrote:
live n lightness, why are you twisting my words? You seem rather adamant about your claims. I think you know more than you are letting on. I didn't say the Sweats lived near the Plackers, only that there was Sweat property nearby at the time of the girl's shooting in 2008. Have you checked property records? I think not. For you folks out there in the area, have you noticed all the police activity on that property out there next to where the Plackers used to live? Lot's of activity since the Sweat arrest, so I've heard. Just more talk about things I know nothing about.
boogy

Chesterfield, MO

#23411 Nov 23, 2011
If Mr. Taylor has not contributed to his children Trish should file on him for the child support arrearages and he can either pay up or go to jail until he does. I really don't have much symmpathy for deadbeat parents (mother or father). Children did not ask to be brought in this world and it is a moral obligation of both the mother and father (not just one) to see that they are taken care of. I think it would be wonderful if whoever gets that reward to give it to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich 7 min Tiffany is Ugly 42
Betty Shelby Having Sex Tonight, Crutcher 6 Fee... 13 hr Pastor Sharpton 9
Heather Thompson? (Oct '15) Mon Secert source 11
News Tulsans Gather At Maple Park For March Against ... Sun indoctrination 1
News ACLU asks Mounds police to stop posting religio... Sep 13 uhavenoprivacy 1
News Woman, Man Arrested After Creek County Crime Spree Sep 12 Monty 1
News Tulsa Man Says Gas Grill Purchased At Lowe's Bu... (Jul '08) Sep 10 Writer of Words 10

Jenks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenks Mortgages