First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cover up

Winchester, KY

#24 Jul 22, 2010
Tracy White wrote:
I loved Greg Dotson like a brother and I am not afraid to use my real name on here to say so. He was so sweet I don't understand how you could say anything bad about him now that he's gone. Let my old friend rest in peace now and stop hiding behind all your negative "anonymous" posts. So many people knew the real Greg and loved him for who he was and anything you ever try to say can't change a good man's memory for his "real" friends and family. In other words why don't you just shut up!!
Be careful of whom you love.
WHERES DONNA

United States

#25 Jul 22, 2010
Was he still married to her, why did she go to prison?
Tracy White

Jenkins, KY

#26 Jul 22, 2010
cover up wrote:
<quoted text> Be careful of whom you love.
No ...YOU be careful of whom you speak of that I love you low life damn coward...by the way to whom it may concern I am not a "holy roller" and at least I am NOT afraid to post my name.
oh yes

Winchester, KY

#27 Jul 23, 2010
Tracy you were a dope head with him that is why you loved him.
holy rollers lol

Barbourville, KY

#28 Jul 23, 2010
i know wrote:
Never fails. You Holy Rollers got to act like you are all so innocent from gossip. Everyone knows that even during these troublesome times people gossip. Yes I gossip only because of you Holy Rollers need the excitement in your lives. Now if you folks didn't gossip your selves then why would you be on here in the first place. Remember don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Don't try to hide the bad deeds of another even in their death because by attempting to make them look good you really do them more harm. I heard a preacher say once that even if you paint a window black and noone can see in or out it is still a window. So don't waste your time trying to live behind a blackened window.
death always brings out these kind of idiots.this is such a stupid comment .lol.
thank you

Barbourville, KY

#29 Jul 23, 2010
PatrickWhitaker wrote:
Sadly Greg did pass away today.Greg was my 2nd cousin and I would ask that people show some respect
and self dignity and not post negative things here
and respect his family's privacy as well.Whatever
problems you may have with me personally you can direct at me all you wish(on other Patrick-related threads)and although I have made light of death in the past,anyone's passing is painful and it always hurts others.We all have a destined date with it and
I for one will miss ol'cuz Greg,may he rest in peace
within the bosom of God.
i agree pat!
Tracy White

Ivel, KY

#30 Jul 23, 2010
oh yes wrote:
Tracy you were a dope head with him that is why you loved him.
I regrettably hadn't even seen Greg in years so I hardly think I was "doing dope" with him, but if a COWARD such as you, whomever you are, since you feel the need to hide behind your comments instead of owning them, must get on here and say such things I certainly wouldn't be dissappointed if you could find your way to overindulge in whatever is your drug of choice. Then perhaps people can get on here and say things about you and maybe, just maybe, if you have friends and family that are hurting they will be on here to try to say the good things about you too...if there are any to be said! Now enough of all this foolishness. I loved Greg Dotson and noone, especially a "silent poster" can or will ever change that. Now for the respect of his memory I will post no more.
oh yes

Winchester, KY

#31 Jul 24, 2010
Tracy White wrote:
<quoted text>I regrettably hadn't even seen Greg in years so I hardly think I was "doing dope" with him, but if a COWARD such as you, whomever you are, since you feel the need to hide behind your comments instead of owning them, must get on here and say such things I certainly wouldn't be dissappointed if you could find your way to overindulge in whatever is your drug of choice. Then perhaps people can get on here and say things about you and maybe, just maybe, if you have friends and family that are hurting they will be on here to try to say the good things about you too...if there are any to be said! Now enough of all this foolishness. I loved Greg Dotson and noone, especially a "silent poster" can or will ever change that. Now for the respect of his memory I will post no more.
Tracy Greg had his good side like others do. We all have the dark side "yes even I" but none the less the truth is just that. I post my comments to be concerns also. I have been there done that and was lucky enough to get clean. I, nor anyone else should hide the fact that drug addiction can lead to death. My family your family and Gregs' family are not the only ones that are affected. Every family in this County has in one way or another been touched with drug addiction. I am sure that Greg being the man you and others say he was would gladly cease the moment to tell others this is the wrong road to travel and where it leads is worst than we could imagine. I have no interest in mourning the dead but a strong desire to help make the living aware of drug addiction and the cost not only to them self but also their families and friends. You seem to think that when someone dies no matter the cause or condition they are in they suddenly become "RIGHTOUS" this is so far from the truth Tracy.
babygirtl66

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jul 29, 2010
greg was my stepdad and there will never be a nother like him. i think "i know" should have the balls to tell me there real name, b/c if u :like u say" want ppl to no the dangers of drugs then u shouldnt be afraid to tell us who u realy r! but most of u ppl on here r cowards and could never even stand in gregs shadow!!!!!
not me

Winchester, KY

#33 Jul 29, 2010
I don't want to stand in his shadow, no no not me.
babygirtl66

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Jul 29, 2010
Wondering wrote:
What happend to him? Does anyone know for sure!
greg died of a heart attact in his sleep
Jackie Dotson

Manchester, KY

#35 Jul 29, 2010
Greg Dotson was my brother and I am truly devastated that he is gone. I would like to thank everyone who had kind words to say about my dear brother. Our family truly appreciated all of Greg’s many friends who have written, called, or who came to support our family during such a devastating time.

Greg was one of the kindest, most generous, and most loving people anyone could ever meet. Greg “always was smiling and full of life” and “would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it”. There was nothing more important to Greg than his family or his friends, just ask any of his hundreds of friends or family. He was a very devoted grandson, son, nephew, brother, uncle, cousin, and friend. Anyone who says differently has never met him and has no right to say anything about him.

Greg was a son, a brother, a father, and an uncle. It is true, Greg had his faults, but who among us doesn’t. Greg was aware and never judged me for mine, and I never judged him for his. There are some people who want to claim to be “perfect”, but unless you are Christ yourself you are a sinner also.“I Know” said he heard a preacher say you can paint a window black, you can’t see in or out but it’s still a window. I recently heard a priest say “he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”. Maybe “I Know” should follow this rule.

The hurtful words being said about Greg are not hurting him now, he is gone. These things are hurting innocent people, his father, sisters, daughter, nieces, nephews, and many cousins. Not to mention his countless friends. If Greg knew this nonsense was being said he would laugh it off and encourage me to also. He would say this poor person didn't have a mother like ours. Those of you who have come out now to anonymously try to destroy his memory are cowards. The thing is you can’t destroy his memory, everyone will remember him as the wonderful giving person he was. I am proud to say Greg Dotson was my big brother and I love him.

Greg’s “bad habits” did not result in neglect or the loss of his life. My brother did die in his sleep from a heart attack. Greg, I love you and will love and miss you forever.
not me

Winchester, KY

#36 Jul 30, 2010
I must appolojize, I am sorry
ROLLING STONE

Langley, KY

#37 Jul 30, 2010
GREG WAS AWESOME I'VE KNOWN HIM A LONG TIME I REMEMBER WHEN HE WORKED FOR PET,I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS IN THAT BAD WRECK GOING TO VOTEC.SCHOOL IN HAZARD WHEN I THINK OF HIM I CAN'T HELP BUT SEE A SMILE HE LOVED MUSIC HE COULD HAVE WON A MILLION BUCKS ON NAME THAT TUNE OR ANY MUSIC RELATED GAME SHOW.GREG IS GONE WITH THE ANGELS AND THATS THE WAY GOD HAD IT PLANED R.I.P. YOU WILL TRUELY BE MISSED MY FRIEND.
Its me

Alpharetta, GA

#38 Jul 30, 2010
WHERES DONNA wrote:
I'm not in prison
Its me

Alpharetta, GA

#39 Jul 30, 2010
WHERES DONNA wrote:
I'm not in prison...
Its me

Alpharetta, GA

#40 Jul 30, 2010
Jackie Dotson wrote:
Greg Dotson was my brother and I am truly devastated that he is gone. I would like to thank everyone who had kind words to say about my dear brother. Our family truly appreciated all of Greg’s many friends who have written, called, or who came to support our family during such a devastating time.
Greg was one of the kindest, most generous, and most loving people anyone could ever meet. Greg “always was smiling and full of life” and “would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it”. There was nothing more important to Greg than his family or his friends, just ask any of his hundreds of friends or family. He was a very devoted grandson, son, nephew, brother, uncle, cousin, and friend. Anyone who says differently has never met him and has no right to say anything about him.
Greg was a son, a brother, a father, and an uncle. It is true, Greg had his faults, but who among us doesn’t. Greg was aware and never judged me for mine, and I never judged him for his. There are some people who want to claim to be “perfect”, but unless you are Christ yourself you are a sinner also.“I Know” said he heard a preacher say you can paint a window black, you can’t see in or out but it’s still a window. I recently heard a priest say “he that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone”. Maybe “I Know” should follow this rule.
The hurtful words being said about Greg are not hurting him now, he is gone. These things are hurting innocent people, his father, sisters, daughter, nieces, nephews, and many cousins. Not to mention his countless friends. If Greg knew this nonsense was being said he would laugh it off and encourage me to also. He would say this poor person didn't have a mother like ours. Those of you who have come out now to anonymously try to destroy his memory are cowards. The thing is you can’t destroy his memory, everyone will remember him as the wonderful giving person he was. I am proud to say Greg Dotson was my big brother and I love him.
Greg’s “bad habits” did not result in neglect or the loss of his life. My brother did die in his sleep from a heart attack. Greg, I love you and will love and miss you forever.
Amen...love you Jackie...dd
Its me

Alpharetta, GA

#42 Jul 30, 2010
PatrickWhitaker wrote:
Greg would get the biggest laugh out of all this, heck I'm sure he would except there is nothing painful or hurtful in Heaven and Greg would be more concerned about those having to read the negative crap here than anything some lifeless haters could ever say about him.I will not be back to this thread after I say this:When someone has to try and insult or paint a negative picture about a man AFTER his death it says more about THAT person and their character than it ever could about the person their intending on disparaging.It shows what kind of person they really are and I'd take someone with Greg's supposed"faults" over such a person as this ANYTIME.I'm done so the haters can now feel free to show their asses.
Thank you Patrick..I never come to this site b/c of the immature shit that it is..Just checked it out tonight on a whim..I was right. Romper Room revisited.
Lisa

Dickinson, ND

#43 Oct 5, 2011
I knew Greg and his sis Jackie as growing up in dun ham.I'm sorry to have found this out.the fondest memories I have, Greg and his dad working for the pet ice cream company. As a kid I was always beg my mom to buy some ice cream from them because they always drove the big trucks home. We.would always buy the big 5 gallon bucket yummy,,,,my prayers are with his family
Grandma

Kennesaw, GA

#44 Oct 6, 2011
You who speak ill of the departed are playing with the fire of Hell. I hope you like it warm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Call Center in Jenkins 2 hr interested 2
Whitney Houston Jun 28 Sadie 1
where is crystal the police officer? Jun 27 Oops 2
Jessica hall Jun 24 Manager knows 3
Jenkins need a hospital STAT (May '14) Jun 23 for real 34
Forest quillen is on a rampage (Jun '12) Jun 21 Forest 11
bad husbands Jun 21 anynamefillinblank 4

Jenkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance