Next Last
INTERESTED

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2009
Is he single?
hmmmm

Albany, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2009
Yep...I heard him and his g/f have broken up...go for it!!
INTERESTED

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2009
Do you know him? Is he a good guy?
mea

Versailles, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2009
I used to have a huge crush on him. loved that silver camaro he had.
KIT

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2009
You have got to be kidding me? This grown man is still acting as if he is still a teenager.Is'nt he like 40? Yes you are so right it will take a special woman to get his attention.The only special women that would look at him would have to be retarded! GROW-UP PATRICK. YOUR NOT ALL THAT.
cardinal

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2009
Axehandle wrote:
He is a GOD among what's supposedly men.He is the ultimate man and catches a lot of undue disrespect
because he's always had somewhat of a rebellious,free-thinking,unafr aid wild side that causes weaklings and cowards to bad mouth him yet NEVER to his face.He is respectful and highly intelligent,as well as quite an artist/musician,there's no other man in the world like him and there never will be.It will take a special woman to get his undivided attention,trust me.
this comment has to be the most hilarious tid-bit I have encountered on this site. He is a mere mortal with as much intelligence as a rock. How does a man who claims to be a hermit have a quote "kick-ass heavy metal band"? his band is the equivalant of that band "Wham" or Boy George and he is as gay as George Michael. People speak ill of him because he is a self-proclaimed God who probably glances at a mirror as many times a day as a chain-smoker lights cigarettes, not because he is wild and free-thinking. this imbosol deserves nothing more than large-nosed Carol P. I can't stand a man who thinks everyone is beneath him. To quote Plato " Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
cardinal

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 22, 2009
An imbecile is a person of the second order in a former classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an IQ of 25 to 50. My apologies on the grammar. You seem to have caught my drift though. You are a recluse because you are ashamed of who you are. I would be too if I were you. Would "The Village People" have been a better comparison than George Michael? As far as spelling, If you are so much more intelligent, and have the attitude of a man who makes no mistakes, why would the word "Anyone" be incorrect on your post? See I know how narcissitic you are, and I know you always think you are right, because a man who did'nt would check for mistakes like " An yone" and correct them. Do you know any quotes to describe yourself? Trust me, in a battle of wits, It is not wise to go up against me
southern sister

AOL

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Oh do tell more
patrick

Stanton, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2009
is hilarious.i would loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to know what kind of girl,yea not woman but girl would like that ewwwww,creepy.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2009
hey axehandle, i mean patrick, get over yourself, you are not all that! if you are what you say you are then why are you a grown ass man still living with your dad?
YEA

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2009
AND HE WILL STILL BE SINGLE
u know

Pikeville, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2009
patrick is a good friend of mine and i think ppl should leave him alone who cares where he lives and what he does he doesnt bother anyone and alot of ppl like him
wooderson

Sheridan, AR

#18 Sep 23, 2009
No underlying theme here, but what brand/make guitar do you play Axe?
wooderson

Sheridan, AR

#19 Sep 23, 2009
No underlying theme here, just interested..I love music and was wondering what kind of guitar u play? Fender Strat? Les Paul? Dont listen to these people on here man. They got nothing better to do than hide behind a screen and talk nonsense..I dont know u, but u play music, and thats cool..
Kayla Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2009
KIT wrote:
You have got to be kidding me? This grown man is still acting as if he is still a teenager.Is'nt he like 40? Yes you are so right it will take a special woman to get his attention.The only special women that would look at him would have to be retarded! GROW-UP PATRICK. YOUR NOT ALL THAT.
listen u r just jealous cause he wouldnt give u the time of day patrick is an awesome dude kind hearted great looking and a great guy he is one of my best friends
Kayla Kelly

Pikeville, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2009
Hey Pat if u get on here and check this its kayla give me a call buddy i miss u and i have alot of gossip for ya my # is213-8672 call me and I will give u some good gossip love ya
lol

Pikeville, KY

#22 Sep 23, 2009
hey patrick, i didn't mean 2 push any buttons, i was just trying 2 get u pissed off, nothing harmless dude. i know u somewhat and i was just goofing off on the computer, sorry man, i figured u would get a little ticked and come back at me but i was just doing it as a joke. because my real opinion of u is actually good, i think ur a cool guy and u have always been cool 2 me, i again apologize 4 that statement, i shouldn't have posted that, im sorry, i really was just joking with u, that was very inmature of me, sorry! if u dont believe me when i said i was just joking, ill tell u, i know that ur dad moved back in with u and besides that i live with my parents and im a grown ass person, so lol on me!
tee hee

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 23, 2009
looks like you have conformed to topix,talk,talk.fairly well.
What EVER

Whitesburg, KY

#24 Sep 23, 2009
I don't even know you "Cardinal" but it is clear that you had to look that definition up in a dictionary! What an idiot! You need to shut up because you sound stupid. Why do you care to try to tear up other people? Maybe you should look in the mirror and change the "man/woman" you see looking back at you first! Here is a tip, you are probably on "welfare" so go your family physician which people like me "afford" you and see if they will give you some type of SSRI, SSNRI, ETC...LOOK THAT SHIT UP AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THOSE STAND FOR LITTLE GENIOUS THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE! Please, don't try to act so much better than others when you probably have your own "shit/skeletons" in a closet honey. You are a real bitch who is clearly out of your league! Now match my wits, BITCH!
What EVER

Whitesburg, KY

#25 Sep 23, 2009
lol wrote:
hey patrick, i didn't mean 2 push any buttons, i was just trying 2 get u pissed off, nothing harmless dude. i know u somewhat and i was just goofing off on the computer, sorry man, i figured u would get a little ticked and come back at me but i was just doing it as a joke. because my real opinion of u is actually good, i think ur a cool guy and u have always been cool 2 me, i again apologize 4 that statement, i shouldn't have posted that, im sorry, i really was just joking with u, that was very inmature of me, sorry! if u dont believe me when i said i was just joking, ill tell u, i know that ur dad moved back in with u and besides that i live with my parents and im a grown ass person, so lol on me!
Well, it takes a mighty big man to admit that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devil Worshippers and Voodoo in Jenkins 5 hr Crystal 4
hospital Fri Edina 1
petition to reopen Jenkins hospital Fri Edina 16
pillwhores (Nov '09) Thu yep 19
Becky Fleming Apr 28 Big Green 1
Jenkins Hospital now ARH Clinic (Apr '09) Apr 27 concerned 144
Jenkins need a hospital STAT (May '14) Apr 27 paul 101 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenkins Mortgages