First Prev
of 6
Next Last
praying

Greenbrier, AR

#104 Jan 16, 2013
More to come wrote:
<quoted text> well get ready for even more of it. Cause what I have heard is that come next election GC, Todd, and Benny are all three gonna run so they will split the vote and that way no matter who wins they all three will get to stay! More dirty politics at work!
well whats going on with Bennie..Why did he resign for..
JBR549

Louisville, KY

#105 Feb 2, 2013
Since ur asking wrote:
People in our community have tried on several occassion to talk to Mr. Kincer only to be told he is not in or is out of town. That's funny I saw him the other day walk in city hall and when I ask to speak to him I was told he is not in today.
All we want is a lttle return for all the taxes we pay. As for the water we get letter's all the time with our water bill telling us that levels of different chemicals are high. And when you turn on the faucet and the water is brown. All we get told by the water company is we need to flush lines. Ok flush them already.
The speeding problem you don't live in this neighborhood. It's one person that does it. And the police have told us she is untouchable. That doesn't make since.
Mr. Kincer can keep dodging us. But come election time he might as well not come here looking for votes.
I live here and pay my taxes and all other bills on time. I've known MR. Kincer for years when he got elected I thought he would be good for Jenkins. But he has turned out to be just like the ones before him..
I was about to agree with your comments until I read the last sentence. There once was a good mayor in this town for over 20+ years until the stupid people in Jenkins voted him out for Dixon. Now look, where did that get us? And now we have this man to deal with? Just goes to show, you don't know what you have until it's gone.
someone who knows

London, KY

#106 Feb 5, 2013
Sick wrote:
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the city sticker money go for the upkeep of the roads and stuff. And if it does, has anyone payed attention to the condition of the roads lately? My holler and a whole lot more are absolutely pathetic. I see the mayor driving a brand new ride, but yet it's like driving around on a logging road when I go home. Whats the deal? Between the tax increase and these stupid stickers, you think we could get a little asphalt, at least patch the potholes. But, oh well, just another pathetic good for nothing douchebag to go on the wall as our fearless leader.
Money from City Stickers??? Have you looked to see how many cars actually have one ? Where I live , nobody has one! When I asked why the sticker law wasn't being enforced , I was told, because if everyone had to buy one , it would bring the City out of Debt and then the City would not be eligible for the grants that it applies for !
Votersneedamayor

Manchester, KY

#107 Feb 7, 2013
I've read all these comments concerning the alleged affair between the current Mayor of the City of Jenkins and a city employee. No one has a right to judge anyone, we all will stand before our creater and be judged in the end. With that said, I've personally been told lies to my face by the current Mayor and the new Chief of police! I would highly recommend anyone that has a conversation with this Mayor concerning any affair or concern you may have for this City to in some way tape the conversation so this Mayor doesn't try to call you a liar!! I didn't vote for you Mayor and without a doubt won't again! It kills me to see our tax dollars used to purchase vehicles for your use. If I recall the Mayor in office prior to you used his own vehicle in all city matters. You waste city funds by creating a job for the individual who ran against you for mayor for whatever reason. What interest in this city do you have? You ran your business in Whitesburg and your daughter didn't even go to school at Jenkins. Was Jenkins not good enough for u at that time Mayor? When a certain individual confronted you at a city council meeting over you promising the city fireworks show, at first I believed you. Now since my experience with this administration I know without any doubt you are a liar. Just a bit of advice Mayor! If u want to save this city from future lawsuits you may want to seriously consider getting a new Cheif of police. The current Cheif of police acts like he is god and walks on water!!!!!!!
Concerned Citizen Greg

United States

#108 Nov 13, 2013
I like are mayor keep up the hard work.
bobbg

Somerset, KY

#109 Dec 17, 2013
By third

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
road in mudtown 7 hr BigTop 3
trump for coal miners 18 hr hopeful 1
need a stylist Tue Yoohoo 2
hospital Mon jeff 3
Jenkins need a hospital STAT (May '14) Mon done that 20
Jenkins Schools (Jun '15) Mon quigley 7
murder suicide (Aug '13) Mon billy ray walters 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenkins Mortgages