john

London, KY

#84 Nov 5, 2012
give sume of that to me it will be so good you know me you know how i look at you
john will get the crabs

London, KY

#85 Nov 11, 2012
lol hope u get that it untellin what u will catch
oompa loompa

Brodhead, KY

#86 Nov 15, 2012
today i saw my 1st jenkins city concil meeting on 98 lmfao luv u guys r u related 2 Benny Hill? if not u should be lol!!!!!! who was the gal sittin behind the mayor? dark hair, huge nose, hips as big around as tall? she looked jus like a wizard of oz oompa loompa minus the orange hahahahaha
john or r u jimbo

Brodhead, KY

#87 Nov 15, 2012
john wrote:
give sume of that to me it will be so good you know me you know how i look at you
ru john? or jimbo? oh yea jimbo is jus friends hahahaha puss
i no oompa loompa right

Brodhead, KY

#88 Nov 15, 2012
oompa loompa wrote:
today i saw my 1st jenkins city concil meeting on 98 lmfao luv u guys r u related 2 Benny Hill? if not u should be lol!!!!!! who was the gal sittin behind the mayor? dark hair, huge nose, hips as big around as tall? she looked jus like a wizard of oz oompa loompa minus the orange hahahahaha
she does look like a oompa loompa oompa loompa oompadee dupe lmfao
i no oompa loompa right

Brodhead, KY

#89 Nov 16, 2012
not wizard of oz but willy wonka either way it fits
SHOWS HER ASS

London, KY

#90 Nov 19, 2012
today the blonde at city hall with the funny flat ironed hair made an ass out of herself with her attitude actions and comments towards a customer understand that her and customer have issues but that should not be in a government office so tacky and cheap this reflects directly on the mayor and the city shame on you for letting that trash represent the city
john loves city hall

London, KY

#91 Nov 22, 2012
that bitch canshow me her ass again i wouldnt mind we can trade again u getwhat u want i get what i want again mmmm mmm good
Pavement wanted

Paintsville, KY

#92 Dec 7, 2012
Hey everybody. I just heard a rumor that two of our city employees just got their driveways paved for free out of some state water money. If so I think the city needs to come pave all of our driveways. I pay my taxes and I want my driveway paved for free to. Lets all call and ask our top notch mayor when will he be paving again and what we need to do to get the same free pavement as the city workers got.
tmc

Winchester, KY

#93 Dec 7, 2012
Gc.very good mayor hope he is reelected.
Pavement wanted

Paintsville, KY

#94 Dec 7, 2012
tmc wrote:
Gc.very good mayor hope he is reelected.
did they pave your driveway for free too? Sure sounds like it to me.
No accountability

Ivel, KY

#95 Dec 10, 2012
Nothing will ever be done about any of this crap because nobody cares and nobody has enough backbone to do anything about it!
Problems

Clay City, KY

#96 Dec 13, 2012
Just heard he got rid of another one. Now we have a washed up old has been as chief? What the hell is wrong here. Can they not see that when you keep getting rid of people that maybe it is you and not them that has the real problem. Wake up mayor Kincer!!!
problem is

Whitesburg, KY

#97 Jan 15, 2013
Its not G.C its the other Mayor Todd? If we would have wanted Todd as Mayor we would have voted him in G.C!
More to come

Prestonsburg, KY

#98 Jan 15, 2013
problem is wrote:
Its not G.C its the other Mayor Todd? If we would have wanted Todd as Mayor we would have voted him in G.C!
well get ready for even more of it. Cause what I have heard is that come next election GC, Todd, and Benny are all three gonna run so they will split the vote and that way no matter who wins they all three will get to stay! More dirty politics at work!
never

Georgetown, KY

#99 Jan 15, 2013
problem is wrote:
gc couldnt win anything but he goes and wins mayor. did nobody in jenkins know this fool
what a joke

Somerset, KY

#100 Jan 15, 2013
The whole thing is nothing but a circus for everyone to sit back and laugh at. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Jim

Chesapeake, OH

#101 Jan 15, 2013
Are mayor is awesome .
Concerned Citizen Greg

Chesapeake, OH

#102 Jan 15, 2013
No one wants change in this town.. GC is trying to make things better... change is hard but it will make our town better
Stupid

London, KY

#103 Jan 16, 2013
I read in the mountain eagle that the city borrowed a crap load of money to build a building next to the swimming pool (thats not even there yet) and Im just wondering if the people that voted for this loan has forgotten about everything that actually needs to be done. I dont know, maybe the roads that are falling apart, this city water that keeps clogging my faucets up, maybe at least trying to get some kind of business here in this God forsaken place. I needed paneling nails the other day so it was either Whitesburg, Norton, or Pikeville to spend
$2. Anyway, thanks for wasting our dime and time you low life greedy pukes. The first chance I get Im leaving this town. If theres anybody dumb enough to buy a house in this crap hole I will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neon bp 22 hr wont go back 1
a rocky hollow woman Sun Angie 10
does any one know jeremy pannell saw him the ot... Sun Katb 3
what happen to Brandon Mullins? Sun Conservative 2
natasha young Aug 19 jimmy 4
Gossips on millstone Aug 16 Kevin 2
Can" t Believe What I Saw Aug 15 Pathetic 2

Jenkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance