Ashley Johnson
Wondering

Hindman, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2010
Does anybody know who the daddy of her baby is? Ihave heard several people, but I was just wanting to kno who the real daddy is.
hbygyhb

Winchester, KY

#2 Jun 27, 2010
shes a skank< and likes to talk about ppl thats all she did in school she would act like she was your friend then go talk $hit about you to someone else. she has no true friends, its untaly who the daddy is.... haha skank.
well

Hindman, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2010
I heard she got married to Joe Caudill aka stickman and moved 2 virginia.
Ashley Johnson

La Vergne, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2010
So 1st place im not even prego.. And Second play i prolly didnt even go to school with you skanky A$$..
And Yess i didnt ge Married to Joe Caudill and AKA HES GREAT <333
Whaaaat

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2010
AKA hes great?
So you mean "...Joe Caudill and -as known as- he's great."
I don't think you know what AKA means haha.
Donna

Canada

#7 Nov 21, 2010
People leave Joe and ashley a lone they bother no one. I know Joe is amazing Person that doesn't deserve this. I really don't know Ashley very well but she seems nice. Joe is one of the finest people you could meet. He is sweet, funny, and would do anything for anyone that needed help with anything. He has been there for me in the past so please leave them alone. I love you Joe.
well

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2010
As far as im concerned no1 said anything about JOE I don't know much about him but he used to work at wal-mart and be with some other stupid ass girl that fell for him and got herself in trouble. If you ask me Allison and Ashley are dumbasses and fat bitches.
Elizabeth Centers

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2011
IT Is LIke This Who Ever The F*Ck You Are Well. Instead Of Coming on Here And Hiding Behind Some Fake Ass Name. Why Don't You Post Your Real Name?
Listen If You Have A Problem With What I Say I Could Give A Dam . I only Have This To Tell You.
You Best Leave Ashley The Hell Alone. I am Her Aunt And You Don't Want To Get On Here Starting Sh*T . It Just Seem To Me Like You Are A Smartass Little Girl That Ashly Went To School With That Had A Crush On Joe Or Is One That Jealous And Wants To Start A Bunch Of Sh*t. So Listen Honey You Best Back Off.Shut The Lip Cause You Are Running It On The Wrong ONE.
helovedit

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Ashley Johnson wrote:
So 1st place im not even prego.. And Second play i prolly didnt even go to school with you skanky A$$..
And Yess i didnt ge Married to Joe Caudill and AKA HES GREAT <333
yeah he is n i have been to that house in va also i loved that big ole bed...oh did i mention he said i was way hotter n tighter
Ashley

Lily, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
yeah seems to be why in the hell did he come back to me??
Brooke

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
im petty sure if he thought you were hotter and tighter he wouldve stayed with you retard...you aint nothing skannnky hoeee that no one likes you phat and faker than a barbie!!! get a life and leave hers alone, thought you were married what would ur husband think about that??? nasty @$$
oh well

London, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2013
She is trash...she did not finish school, just like her brother. I guess they will be artist the rest of their lives. Artist as drawing a check. She will spit out babies just for a check.
truth

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2013
she is nothing but trash , that is nasty but thinks she is hot and ppl jealous of her, but she just uses people what she gets out them other than to cause trouble and not back her ass up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankie brown (Dec '14) 7 hr Abc 4
Who is the cute tall blonde guy that works in J... (Jan '15) 13 hr Lol 3
does anyone know Patrick Fitchpatrick? 23 hr Guest 1
Neon library Fri Library 3
Puncheon Music Thread (Jan '15) Fri LanceTheIntern 4
Beating Thu Sorryville 1
charity Jul 26 wayne 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenkins Mortgages