Amanda Davis... Stay away from her!!

Amanda Davis... Stay away from her!!

Posted in the Jenkins Forum

truedat

London, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2010
OMG little miss snitch b**ch AMANDA DAVIS is back working for the Police once again. Seems like she would have learned her lesson the first time she RATTED somebody out... had a hidden camera and a hidden wire. Heard she was back at it once again doin the same old crap to somebody else. Guess her needle habit has gotten the best of her for real. Everyone beware of this Snitch, rattin, NEEDLE JUNKIE HO because she is definitely back on the police payroll.
tell me how

Mount Ida, AR

#2 Mar 16, 2010
Tell me how to get on police payroll?
which

Sheridan, AR

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Amanda Davis? Is she married?
truedat

Brodhead, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2010
No she isn't married. She is dating a guy named Jason Smith from Jenkins I believe. She lives in McRoberts, Chopping Branch I think. Anyways everyone needs to stay away from this RATTIN little SNITCH BI**H Needle HO! She is back workin for the police again from what a relative told me she is on the needle so BAD shootin up OCs and she will do anything to support her habit even help the police by setting people up!
mamabear31

London, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2010
truedat wrote:
No she isn't married. She is dating a guy named Jason Smith from Jenkins I believe. She lives in McRoberts, Chopping Branch I think. Anyways everyone needs to stay away from this RATTIN little SNITCH BI**H Needle HO! She is back workin for the police again from what a relative told me she is on the needle so BAD shootin up OCs and she will do anything to support her habit even help the police by setting people up!
well sounds to me like ur worried she might rat all the drug junkies round here and i hope she does but i kow for a fact shes not u just need to get over it already.. amanda is a very good person and so what if she she did her share IN THE PAST but everything u just said is all false !!
Silent Majority

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2011
If you know any drug dealers you can become an informant. If you want to help clean up your community, just visity the R.A.T.S. thread and give some names and info on the dealers. You will be rewarded in the best way: knowing you saved some kids from addiction or overdose.
tell me how wrote:
Tell me how to get on police payroll?
mary

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2011
yes sir just think about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawna Hall (Sep '11) Tue boi 7
Drug Dealer in Jenkins Mon Dunham resident 10
no6 hollow brown house on the left May 31 MICHAEL MAYS 3
mudd town p''''y's May 26 katn1990 4
if your over 18 you cant have sex with a undera... (Oct '09) May 25 martinezanglehood7 21
Local Celebrities May 25 wondering 2
News I-66: The road to controversy (Jul '08) May 25 Henry Ford 172
More from around the web

Jenkins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]