Next Last
TELL US

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Where and what is going on?
monkey on my back

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jan 23, 2011
she is in rehab! and its about time she got help, its a shame all of this had to happen before she would go!!
TELL US

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Praying for u KATIE. Seek GOD daily. I love u very much.
ash

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2011
I LOVE Fatrick Whataqueer wrote:
Katie Anderson is a trashy pillwhore and from what I hear, her mother killed herself so she would not have to be bothered with raising her properly.
wow! shes getting her life straight, and here you are saying crap like that? you are a disgrace.
ur a fool patrick

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Patrick Whitaker is a childish simple minded fool. Dont pay any mind to his comments. He doesnt matter in life anyways. No one respects him or cares what he thinks..even though he seems to think they do. I dont really know Katie that well but no one deserves to be hit with a gun. And if she is rehab trying to get help and better her life I am glad for her. Tell her to hold her head up and not pay attention to this 40 year old drug induced loser.
Believe Me

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Katie could care less about patty. She is soooooo much better than that.

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2011
You idiots! That is James Hall that said that. I mean
seriously, look at his damn screen name ID you idiots. Would I call myself " Fatrick Whataqueer " you stupid ass shitheads. You all are so ignorantly blinded with your biases about me that you are incapable of even using common sense when it's right in front of your idiot asses, LMAO! By the way, how is our little pill whoring Bullet Tooth?
an associate of hers

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2011
she's not in rehab she is at home .left went outta j town for a NIGHT or so then came back.money is tight & times are hard in j town get my drift?
scrappy doo

Science Hill, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2011
an associate of hers wrote:
she's not in rehab she is at home .left went outta j town for a NIGHT or so then came back.money is tight & times are hard in j town get my drift?
Of course she is NOT in rehab, silly. Katie likes dope and pill whoring too much to
quit. Especially now with her teeth blown out, she's more popular than ever with the dope dealers. She never was good in the oral dept.
but getting shot in her mouth greatly improved her mediocre "skills"
if you know what I mean!
ha ha ha

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2011
im inlove with her dead serious.katie honey pay attention a good man is watching you baby.not ssure you notice me checkin you out ALL the time.lord i need to tLk to you so bad.
SHES TRASH

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2011
ha ha ha wrote:
im inlove with her dead serious.katie honey pay attention a good man is watching you baby.not ssure you notice me checkin you out ALL the time.lord i need to tLk to you so bad.
Uh oh, somebody needs some pills from Katie OR has some pills to trade her for sexual favors!
ha ha ha

London, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2011
SHES TRASH wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh, somebody needs some pills from Katie OR has some pills to trade her for sexual favors!
nope swear to god no drugs involed but if she wants ta come off dome sex now i'll damn sure take it.love ya lots katie honey.screw what they say ur time & presence would be enough for anyone.i pay no more attention to them than i do a dog barking.i havent got a clue as to where you do dope for sure or not, dont know.if you do its ur biz,i dont get high but can get all i want if i wanted 'em.i'll be watching & or waiting for ya
she will

London, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2011
if you want her, all you have to do is shake a pill bottle of oxys or roxys and she will be all yours!! and thats the truth, trust me! just go up to her and ask if she likes to party a lil and tell her you have them kind of pills and there you have it!
she will

London, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2011
oh and by the way she is in a open relation ship so her old man wont mind! will you quincy?
Who ur a fool patrick

Pikeville, KY

#18 Apr 3, 2011
ur a fool patrick wrote:
Patrick Whitaker is a childish simple minded fool. Dont pay any mind to his comments. He doesnt matter in life anyways. No one respects him or cares what he thinks..even though he seems to think they do. I dont really know Katie that well but no one deserves to be hit with a gun. And if she is rehab trying to get help and better her life I am glad for her. Tell her to hold her head up and not pay attention to this 40 year old drug induced loser.
Yes I hope katie is getting help and this 40 some yr. old loser needs to be punished for what he did to katie.I hope she doesn't fool with this loser anymore.What kind of guy would hit on a women with a gun and knock her teeth out?This patrick is a loser.I hope this katie stays awy from that loser.
real name

Pikeville, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2011
Who ur a fool patrick wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I hope katie is getting help and this 40 some yr. old loser needs to be punished for what he did to katie.I hope she doesn't fool with this loser anymore.What kind of guy would hit on a women with a gun and knock her teeth out?This patrick is a loser.I hope this katie stays awy from that loser.
This guy is not patrick whitaker,His real name is Dwight Barrowman=aka the ledgend he has posted all over pike county threads posting as the legend patrick whitaker,this is a fake name.I think he either involved in a drug deal gone bad over in jenkins him and his wife liz barrowman and was trying to buy cc and ended up making up false names,sure he probably has a fake id pic to prove he is patrick,but he is lying.I think that this took place at Todd Jones trailor,where a young man named perry oded and died on march 3rd And this katie's husband is named quincy and katie runs with L.B.It was a drug deal gone bad and a swinging party,or these 2 L.B.AND D.B.ARE WORKING FOR THE LAW OR UNITE.OR JUST SWINGERS WANTING TO BUY SOME CC.Whats the take on this people.Speak up.
to bad

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2011
well ill tell you, it doesnt surprise me one bit! ever since katie got out of high school she has turned into a dope fein!! and she will do what ever it takes to get her next fix!! sad so sad!!!!
The Real Katie Anderson

London, KY

#23 Jul 4, 2011
for one I do not do oxys or roxys that was the past I did got to rehab at the morton center in lexington ask anyone close to me...so you all dont know what you are talking about and to whoever said they liked me put your name so I know who you are...as for anything else I really dont care what you think of me I know who I truely am.....
The Real Katie Anderson

London, KY

#24 Jul 4, 2011
ha ha ha wrote:
im sure you dont wanna deal with that big dude she`s dating now
haha

Vilonia, AR

#25 Jul 5, 2011
r u dating tony mullins katie? if so he could do alot better then you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox News Sunday 2 1 hr Abe 12
Shocked and disappointed (Jun '15) 7 hr Tax 32
Fox News (Feb '12) Tue Abe 26
Stevie Tackett /Vornelles son (Jan '12) Mon John 5
deanna Mon wanna know 1
paying respect and fentanyl Mon coco4u420 1
Leanna slone (Oct '15) Mon Scot 12

Jenkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance