First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rusty Shackleford

Hazard, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2009
If all you all got to do is sit on this website and do what the Mountain Eagle won't let you say then you need to quit worrying about what goes on in everyone elses life....AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN LIFE!!!!
Me Me

Louisa, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2009
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
If all you all got to do is sit on this website and do what the Mountain Eagle won't let you say then you need to quit worrying about what goes on in everyone elses life....AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN LIFE!!!!
PILLHEADS DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET ON HERE YOU MADE THAT TITLE WRONG IT SHOULD SAY GOSSIP BITCHES...WHAT MADE YOU ASSUME THIS IS PILLHEADS ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Verona, KY

#3 Apr 21, 2009
pill heads always have pills up their nose so they dont have time to put it in other ppl bizzness...
Rusty Shackleford

Hazard, KY

#4 Apr 21, 2009
plain and simple numb nuts....that is the people that write all in speak your peace about the Jenkins Fire Dept. and the County Police Officers. All depts. in Letcher county work hard at their jobs whether volunteer or paid and i am sick of these pill heads talking about us, and instead of worrying about what i said get off this damn website and worry about your own LIFE!!!!
haha

Verona, KY

#5 Apr 21, 2009
im not trying to start shit but damn its the truth..yeah they do need to get the pill heads so our kids dont do drugs..cuz if my kids did drugs id beat their ass..hell you can just get high off of life..
haha

Verona, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2009
it was a joke about the nose thing..
HA HA

Louisa, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2009
Well I am not a pill head so don't call all the people on here a pillhead case if that is the case we will call you a pillhead to name calling is mean
Rusty Shackleford

Hazard, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2009
I just entitled it pill heads to see how many people would poke their two cents at it because of the fact that this is a speak your peace on the internet. It is stupid. If all anyone on here can do is sit and talk shit about people behind their backs it doesn;t follow the GOLDEN RULE :If you can't say something nice about someone. Don't say anything at all." or you could try to invest the time that you are on here to try and do things with your families, friends, or just as time for God. Better yet if you can't say something to someone to their face then you are not a big enough person to say it anyway.
Rusty Shackleford

Hazard, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2009
HA HA wrote:
Well I am not a pill head so don't call all the people on here a pillhead case if that is the case we will call you a pillhead to name calling is mean
I don't mean that everyone is a pillhead. I just think that people need to really look at their own lives and what they say about the people or things they cannot say to anyone but under an assumed name. I mean by this that you really need to re-asses your own lives and look at what you say about people no matter where you are. People work hard at whatever they do, and they waste their lives away by sayin stff about people regardless if it is true or not.
WATSON 540

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 2, 2009
I am doing a pill right now and I do have time to geton here because if you think about it....it dont take no longer than 2 minutes to bust and snort a pill, unless you are doing a oxy, then you have to shave it, and yeah it takes a little longer!! So yeah we do have time bitches!!
hidaddy

London, KY

#12 May 2, 2009
Chasity Vance big pill wh+ore united going to watch her i promise that. Selling pills, taking pills, and letting people that don't need to be there stay with her. I think she live at Bellaire Dr in Payne Gap.
hidaddy

London, KY

#13 May 3, 2009
Her friend Amanda is too
coalminer

London, KY

#14 May 4, 2009
Yeah Chasity Vance will take anything. Such a waste of life. Eric will be better off without her. Chasity is a gold diggin wh*re. And I hope she see this.
friend

Jackson, KY

#15 May 5, 2009
in ky you are a pil head if yopu break your negk in the mines you are not aloud o een take ar of your on kids so you all cankiss my ass...
friend

Jackson, KY

#16 May 5, 2009
with an ip address i can sut this web sit dow from the start, the gov would if enough people would complain or sue some of this is not free spech its slander........
dou

Cynthiana, KY

#17 May 5, 2009
friend wrote:
with an ip address i can sut this web sit dow from the start, the gov would if enough people would complain or sue some of this is not free spech its slander........
No you can not.
By the way you are on here fool
coal miner

London, KY

#18 May 5, 2009
friend wrote:
SLANDER-A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

All that is said is true. Did you go to school or drop out and a pill head? You need to learn the definition of slander !!!!!!!!!!
Definitions

Somerset, KY

#19 May 5, 2009
coal miner wrote:
<quoted text>
SLANDER-A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
All that is said is true. Did you go to school or drop out and a pill head? You need to learn the definition of slander !!!!!!!!!!
Slander is spoken.

Libel is written words or images

Defamation of Character is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person

Things considered to be defamation of character are expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual a negative image. It is usually, but not always, a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed.
what

Georgetown, KY

#20 May 5, 2009
Definitions wrote:
<quoted text>
Slander is spoken.
Libel is written words or images
Defamation of Character is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person
Things considered to be defamation of character are expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual a negative image. It is usually, but not always, a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed.
ok, what is the definition of my opinion, i know its my opinion, so if you want freedom of speech, don't say it is a fact, just say it is your opinion, and ppl will still get the picture.
Definitions

Somerset, KY

#21 May 5, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text> ok, what is the definition of my opinion, i know its my opinion, so if you want freedom of speech, don't say it is a fact, just say it is your opinion, and ppl will still get the picture.
You can defame someone with your opinion. You have freedom of speech as long as it does not interfere with the rights of others. To spread your opinion over the internet, which defames someone's character, is against the law. You are committing libel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama he's a disgrace (Jul '14) 1 hr April 165
Eolia Music Thread (Jan '14) 2 hr Musikologist 6
Crystal dishman 22 hr Nosey 1
leighana mullins (May '12) Sun That bitch 4
J J Hill Sat JJ Hill 1
Jenkins Days Love Aug 28 Two Headed 1
Elimer Music Thread Aug 28 Musikologist 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenkins Mortgages