Who hates Brian Damron as much as I d...

Who hates Brian Damron as much as I do???????

Posted in the Jenkins Forum

Anonymous

Irvine, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Man, this guy is a wanna be d.e.a. agent joke.
He wil promise people the world and then let them work as a rat and when they pick the ones up you informed on he will tell them it was you that done it and put your life in jepordy and do nothing to protect you,run like hell because i promise after you work for him he screws you over and you will still do the same amount of time that you was facing anyway. once he gets what he needs from you they have already burnt you name with dealers and you will still do your time and thats a fact people. LETCHER COUNTY SHERRIFS OFFICE KEEPING PEOPLE UNSAFE AND IN FEAR. THATS WHAT SHOULD BE WROTE ON THERE COP CARS AND NOT PROTECT AND SERVE. B.DAMRON GROW UP YOU RENT A COP
and that nice cop car you drive you dont deserve if anybody does it should be gail dean cause he does more for this county than you.
your a cheese eater

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2012
if your a rat you deserve what ever comes your way! thats what you get for fooling with him!!!!
well

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2012
we need more rats.
rubber neck

London, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2012
rats get their chesse.bait'em in daddy rat damron
rubber neck

London, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2012
Knowledge187 wrote:
Man, this guy is a wanna be d.e.a. agent joke.
He wil promise people the world and then let them work as a rat and when they pick the ones up you informed on he will tell them it was you that done it and put your life in jepordy and do nothing to protect you,run like hell because i promise after you work for him he screws you over and you will still do the same amount of time that you was facing anyway. once he gets what he needs from you they have already burnt you name with dealers and you will still do your time and thats a fact people. LETCHER COUNTY SHERRIFS OFFICE KEEPING PEOPLE UNSAFE AND IN FEAR. THATS WHAT SHOULD BE WROTE ON THERE COP CARS AND NOT PROTECT AND SERVE. B.DAMRON GROW UP YOU RENT A COP
and that nice cop car you drive you dont deserve if anybody does it should be gail dean cause he does more for this county than you.
you scratched their back he scratched youres lmgdfao.
Ha ha jokes on u

Virgie, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2012
I totally agree b damron is a joke for a cop. He is a thief and a liar.
whocares

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2012
who worries about rats or dealers, that whole county has went to shit. the rats and dealers both know the risks of their lifestyle
Good job Brian
Truth

Dallas, GA

#9 Apr 16, 2012
I don't fault him for misleading the dopers/liars.
lol

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2012
i think brian is a good cop.i do t know his personal biz but as far as narks go.if they can tell they can take care of tjeir own asses.i have been on both sides of the law & the wrong side was a choice except for a couple of times i was deceived & got into trouble.it wasent brian that done the deception.sounds like from these posys that dealers have sold way to much to a few anyway.stupid bs
well

Cowpens, SC

#11 Apr 17, 2012
lol wrote:
i think brian is a good cop.i do t know his personal biz but as far as narks go.if they can tell they can take care of tjeir own asses.i have been on both sides of the law & the wrong side was a choice except for a couple of times i was deceived & got into trouble.it wasent brian that done the deception.sounds like from these posys that dealers have sold way to much to a few anyway.stupid bs
I think any thing Brian does to get these dopers and dealers off the streets is justified. Keep up the good work, Brian!
justsaying

Brodhead, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2012
unless you have been a family member who has lived the hell of having a loved one on drugs....dont say a word to brian or anyother who tries to rid this place of the curse
fed up

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2012
justsaying wrote:
unless you have been a family member who has lived the hell of having a loved one on drugs....dont say a word to brian or anyother who tries to rid this place of the curse
thats a fact
WRECK

Southlake, TX

#14 Apr 21, 2012
I think old Damron and the letcher county sheriffs office are in trouble for Brian going to fast on perk creek and totaled out a guys trk when he hit him head on . So much for the nice cruiser . What dumb ass he is. LOL
Spectater

Albany, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2012
w.t.f. brian aint no normal cop he is robocop....lol
lol

London, KY

#16 Jul 8, 2012
brian sucks big monkey c*ck!
who knows who

Martin, KY

#17 Jul 9, 2012
if you rats didn't rat you wouldn't have to worry about anything. you want to steal, beg and borrow for the drugs but when you get caught you are not man/woman enough to do your time. i have been to jail many times but it was because I did something. take responsibility for yourself, and i think that brian is doing a good job i don't want drunks and dope heads running over my children or robbing me blind. i want letcher county to be more than a dope hole when my children are grown, and if you had any sense you would agree!!!!!!
me

Columbus, NC

#19 Dec 28, 2012
justsaying wrote:
Brian Damron is a curse on Letcher Co. Bad guys can't do the work for a good man & he's no good.
me

Columbus, NC

#20 Dec 28, 2012
lol wrote:
He's a doppy I think he's on bath salts he got caught trying to buy them through the mail with your money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dianah Wyatt 2 hr Miguel 1
no6 hollow brown house on the left Tue katn1990 2
mudd town p''''y's Tue katn1990 4
Local Celebrities May 25 wondering 2
News I-66: The road to controversy (Jul '08) May 25 Henry Ford 172
Liquor and cocktails in restaurants in Jenkins. (Sep '14) May 23 Felatia Goode 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
More from around the web

Jenkins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]