Sherry Puckett and GC Kincer Affair!

Posted in the Jenkins Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
omg

London, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Gc kincer should be ashamed of himself and sherry too! of all things, to do something like that in city hall! we are truly living in sad times. he is a perverted old man
what

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
so what happened?
nomo

Mount Ida, AR

#3 Jan 22, 2013
that is bull sherry has not done anything
Lilly

London, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
omg wrote:
Gc kincer should be ashamed of himself and sherry too! of all things, to do something like that in city hall! we are truly living in sad times. he is a perverted old man
Sherry is about the most hateful person ever, She has ran off three fourths of Emmanuel,s membership, never has a nice word for anyone, and if GC has done this with her, He'll be the most miserably person on the face of the earth. I heard she liked older men. Now I know she does. OMG
well

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Didn't she take her husband from his first wife? If you do it once, just saying...
growup

Glenpool, OK

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Sherry is a wonderful and sweet person, growup and start acting like adults and not children people and worry about your own life, and quit trying to ruin hers and gc's.
Hilarious

Oak Ridge, NC

#7 Jan 23, 2013
growup wrote:
Sherry is a wonderful and sweet person, growup and start acting like adults and not children people and worry about your own life, and quit trying to ruin hers and gc's.
In what universe would Sherry be considered a sweet and nice person who has done nothing wrong!? This is the second marriage that she has destroyed! She is rude to the customers at City Hall (at least we know why the complaints went unaddressed) but hey, she looks like more of a man than GC, so maybe he should let her run City Hall. My suggestion to her is," if you would like people to stay out of your business" close your legs, stay off your back, and stay out of other people's homes!
0U812 - from city hall

Virgie, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
We all know what went down here, OMG from Somerset right on you said it,what from Richmond your lost, nomo from Mount Vernon what do you know were you there (NO) JC told me you are next, Lilly from Monticello right on, well from Lexington she is out to get all old men in Jenkins, growup from London sounds like she has had you the way you talk, Hilarious from Greer right on you said it well. If anyone would like to try some just stop by city hall (IT"S FREE)...LMAO.
told you so

London, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
I think what sherry and GC done is so disgusting! but what goes around comes around, didnt sherry take jerry away from his first wife? and then sherry kept jerry away from his other kids, what a wicked witch she is! HEY SHERRY, ITS CALLED KARMA
0U812 - from city hall

Virgie, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2013
I think she is open today I saw a long line out side of nothing but old men.

What is she doing in there?????

I am going to go take a look.
growup

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
All of you just need to grow the f*ck up,and quit being so immature, its pretty bad when my four year old son acts more mature then you all. GET A LIFE PEOPLE DAMN.
0U812 - from city hall

Virgie, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Hey (growup) you need to go stand in line and get you some then maybe you want be so up tight... Now that's a life ha ha ha.
growup

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
What's our world coming to when grown ass people act more like children then responsible adults. Its such a shame.
knew it

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Noticed on tv at the last council meeting something was going on between them and Robin...
0U812 - from city hall

Virgie, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Growup stay in Somerset we got this here. Maybe one day we can all act like you and use all those bad words just like you do. Your 4 year old does I know that's right. Now go get layed and shut up.
growup

Somerset, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Im a resident of Jenkins thank you very much, and my 4 year old is none of your business keep him out of this. And as I say again get a life cause apparently you dont.
jus wanderin

Sheridan, AR

#17 Jan 23, 2013
people who are slandered on topix where there name is used as it obviously has been here have recourse to have the posts removed and charges filed lets see what happens here if it was me and i was mayor or the mayors wife, sherry or jerry then i would have these removed and press charges lets see what happens
growup

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 23, 2013
jus wanderin wrote:
people who are slandered on topix where there name is used as it obviously has been here have recourse to have the posts removed and charges filed lets see what happens here if it was me and i was mayor or the mayors wife, sherry or jerry then i would have these removed and press charges lets see what happens
I totally agree
hardonssss

Virgie, KY

#19 Jan 23, 2013
she makes mw sick (Sherry)!!!! ugly old manly lokin b*t**! Get some sort of personality besides the one you have!!! your sisyers need to do the same, they are not as pretty as they think that they are. especially the tatted one who does nothing but hang out at bars and stay drugged up. way to go jill and layton great example for your children! oh but wait a min. i heard your daughter was just liker you all!! just TRASH.
Lmfao

London, KY

#20 Jan 23, 2013
To prosecute for slander they would have had to say something that was not true And that has affected their ability to perform their job or has hurt them financially. This is just making them mad that people know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealer in Jenkins 14 hr Dunham resident 10
mona Daylong (Oct '14) 17 hr help 10
no6 hollow brown house on the left Sun MICHAEL MAYS 3
mudd town p''''y's May 26 katn1990 4
if your over 18 you cant have sex with a undera... (Oct '09) May 25 martinezanglehood7 21
Local Celebrities May 25 wondering 2
News I-66: The road to controversy (Jul '08) May 25 Henry Ford 172
More from around the web

Jenkins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]