Toddler killed on fourwheeler

Posted in the Jenkins Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just heard

Berea, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Has anyone heard anything about a fourwheeler accident that killed a little girl does anyone know what happened?
xxc

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2012
I was told that not only did the girl not die, but she is improving.
jenkinsky

Virgie, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
she did die;please everyone pray for her family;
told you so

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Hope GC Kincer cant sleep at night. He needs to rethink the 4 wheelers running wild in Jenkins. There needs to be some kind of regulations on the atv's and who and where they can ride.
whowasit

London, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Who was the father?
tragic

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2012
dont blame this on G C Kincer, when you ride an atv you have to be responsible and it wouldnt matter if there was specific regulation's on riding them around here cause people are gonna do what they want anyways! this guy was drunk with his two lil kids on a 4 wheeler its simple as that. he should have never allowed his children to ride with him knowing he was intoxicated and where was the mother at when this was going on? the mother and father are suppose to protect and keep there children away from harm! not place there children in harms way!! accident's happen all the time but its not an accident when it could have been prevented!
concerned

Manchester, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2012
There needs to be no regulations on atvs at all this is tragic but its alcohol fueled stupidity everyone thinks they have hurry through jenkins because the cops like to harass people there should be an age limit most atvs say 16 right on them seems like a good place to start dont let one dumbass ruin it for everyone else there is nothing else to do here period
Ashamed

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Its pitifull you guys sitting here agruing about the mayor and his laws, when their was a toddler that was fatally injuried, grow up people grow up!!!
whowasit

London, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Well i found the name of the murderer. Since ppl like to gossip around here and not say names just hiding behind keyboards. Its the cops fault for not enforcing the laws and its the irresponsible dope heads who dont care about their lives or the lives of others. Maybe these people will learn but i doubt it.
tyhty

Robinson Creek, KY

#10 Aug 27, 2012
concerned wrote:
There needs to be no regulations on atvs at all this is tragic but its alcohol fueled stupidity everyone thinks they have hurry through jenkins because the cops like to harass people there should be an age limit most atvs say 16 right on them seems like a good place to start dont let one dumbass ruin it for everyone else there is nothing else to do here period
there is regualations it tells you all over an atv no one under 16
concerned

Manchester, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Ashamed Facts are facts evertime something bad happens everyone wants to blame it on everything except what caused it atvs did not cause this an intoxicated father with poor judgement did god bless the poor babies for sure this is horrible but i will not stand by while right wing people like you try and destroy what few things we can actually do around here
Kate

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 27, 2012
well can anyone please tell me who the father adn mother are?????
sam

London, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2012
the father is robert sturgill and the mother was sara shelby
was there

Manchester, KY

#14 Aug 28, 2012
told you so wrote:
Hope GC Kincer cant sleep at night. He needs to rethink the 4 wheelers running wild in Jenkins. There needs to be some kind of regulations on the atv's and who and where they can ride.
iot isn't g. c.'s fault. they were going up a 4 wheeler path to go to a cabin on the hill where it happened. they flipped. I am sure the man under the influence and not thinking thought they were safe. he came running up brickyard from wrights hollow trying to get to his wife and screaming oh god my baby. over and over in panic. he begged god to just save his bab y and he would do anything. he waS REALLY PRAYING. HE MADE A TERRIBLE MISJIUDGEMENT BUT HE will punish himself more than the judge will. he is in jail and
cant even be with his wife and prob not go to the funeral. I am sorry, I feel so sorry for both of them. I don't know them but i can feel for them anyway.
Big bed wolf

Hyden, KY

#15 Aug 28, 2012
It's difficult for me to feel sorry for someone who gets drunk and kills his kid.
jma

Paris, KY

#16 Aug 28, 2012
Big bed wolf wrote:
It's difficult for me to feel sorry for someone who gets drunk and kills his kid.
reackon anyone in your familey.has ever made a mistake.yea he should have not drank an rode his kid on the Atv.no ones disagreeing with that but how many people.drank an drive their cars everyday.or have in the past.thats why we all need to be careful.who we pass jugement on.its terrible.but it does an can happen everyday.we can only hope an pray.this familey can heal an learn a lesson.from this tragady.hopefully this never happens again.at least to this familey.thank/you.
whowasit

Sheridan, AR

#17 Aug 28, 2012
Only losers drink and drive, even if it was just an atv, just plain stupid.
Well Said

Virgie, KY

#18 Aug 28, 2012
I haven't seen anything on this ATV accident other than here on topix. Maybe we should wait until we hear something more from a creditable news source before forming opinions.
tyhty

Robinson Creek, KY

#19 Aug 28, 2012
Well Said wrote:
I haven't seen anything on this ATV accident other than here on topix. Maybe we should wait until we hear something more from a creditable news source before forming opinions.
u watch the news this evening its all over there

Two year old killed in ATV wreck

A two year old is dead after an ATV wreck in Letcher County.

The Letcher County Deputy Coroner says the accident happened on Sunday in the Jenkins community.

The girl’s body will be sent to Frankfort for an autopsy.

No other information has been released.

just me

Berea, KY

#20 Aug 28, 2012
Just to clear up where someone posted wrongly that the little girl's father is Robert Sturgill; it is not. Her father is Anthony Sturgill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Bust !!!! 30 min Gary 1
alone in the dark woods 53 min just the facts 7
kenny little and jerry sturgill (Jun '10) 21 hr Mothafucka Mike 28
Bums 22 hr Mothafucka Mike 2
Brooke Trivette Thu BROOKE TRIVETTE 5
Vampires in eastern ky (Aug '09) Wed mcs 107
American sniper Wed timmy 2
Jenkins Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web