Patrick admitted to being a LIAR

Posted in the Jenkins Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KARMA

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2010
See "Patrick give it up 2hot4u" comment 41. Mr. Whitaker admits that he made all those horrible comments, and no one hacked his account. Also, Mr. Whitaker was caught posting under numerous IDís, when visiting his Mommy. ID's that he professed were not him. Not only is he crazy, but also a LIAR.
exactly

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2010
Patrick and Karma need to marry one another! They must be in love to argue and care so much about each other.
Hell No

Ford City, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2010
Patrick does not argue with that simpleton,that idiot is obsessed with him and a blind man could see it.If Patrick passes gas that fool is on here making comments about it and trust me,Karma's nose is so far up Patrick's ass they know when he does,lol.Besides,is it lies when Patrick has sit here and said he likes to screw with these people's heads?He made it clear he'll say about anything just to yank their chain and manipulate them to act like the fools they are,it is hilarious just as he said.It's comedy of errors because Patrick does it for fun and these people cannot live without him,so,so funny.
the real snooprobb

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Jan 16, 2010
i knoow patrick good and he has been with some hot girls and probly more than you geeks will ever be with. So quit being jelous of him.
REAL WOMAN

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2010
the real snooprobb wrote:
i knoow patrick good and he has been with some hot girls and probly more than you geeks will ever be with. So quit being jelous of him.
Yea there u go GIRLS, not real women.

Since: Jan 10

GAYBASHER

#7 Jan 21, 2010
Real U Say wrote:
<quoted text>It's not like you are anyone real either,honey.For 3 months now you have obsessed over this
Patrick guys and have never once proved anything other than you are an asshole idiot.Now THAT is a REAL fact.
There's nothing real about this simpleton other than they are real pathetic and a real loser..obsessed with me,lmao.

“Can you hear them?”

Since: Mar 10

South of Heaven...East of Hell

#10 Mar 31, 2010
Pat is a liar...cause he wont admit that he is a sex god and the greatest thing since sliced bread. Stop fronting man and fess up.
You Love To Hate

London, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2010
KARMA wrote:
See "Patrick give it up 2hot4u" comment 41. Mr. Whitaker admits that he made all those horrible comments, and no one hacked his account. Also, Mr. Whitaker was caught posting under numerous IDís, when visiting his Mommy. ID's that he professed were not him. Not only is he crazy, but also a LIAR.
so?least he don't hide to lie or"pick on deceased people"like you gutless wonders do
PLEEEAASE

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2010
the real snooprobb wrote:
i knoow patrick good and he has been with some hot girls and probly more than you geeks will ever be with. So quit being jelous of him.
wuz is the key word here buddy,WUZ!lol!
You Fail

London, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2010
PLEEEAASE wrote:
<quoted text>wuz is the key word here buddy,WUZ!lol!
says the nobody afraid to validate anything they say or claim because they hide in the safe confines of a gutless wonder's comforting anonymity and assured security of never having to"own"their claims or statements.what could EVER be worse than being so scared to say or accuse someone/something and using one's real identity while doing so?I cannot imagine anything worse than being exactly this kind of coward that lives in fearfully gripped obscurity unable to stand confident as an adult man/woman with the fortitude to say what they think or feel as a truthful person and the confidence being such brings.you fail in all ways,you fail in your very life and settle only for a true"nobody's"existe nce...the exacting life that is cowardice.when you hide to lie and falsely accuse,you hide because you are the real weakling with no verifiable relevance,thus you hide your real identity.I'd rather be a loser in all ways perceived by worthless others than live such a pitiful lie you envelop yourself in..poor thing.please post more revealing drivel you claim yet fearfully cower in the shadows while stating because Truth is a double edged sword.
Liar

Pikeville, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2010
I thought that you werent going to post anymore...
so what

London, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2010
Liar wrote:
I thought that you werent going to post anymore...
why do you care who does what?you hide like a fearful coward afraid to say or accuse as an adult,mature person.you're of no relevance and besides,when people hide behind fake IDs..how do you ever know who they even may be?oh yeah,you cowards claim that ones"dialect"reveals their identity,lol!you absurd idiots,so f*cking laughable you are!kiss my ass,you wuss.
so what

London, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2010
Liar wrote:
I thought that you werent going to post anymore...
oh yeah,read this thread's title and get a clue dipshit,lmao
PLEEEAASE

United States

#17 Apr 6, 2010
so what wrote:
<quoted text>why do you care who does what?you hide like a fearful coward afraid to say or accuse as an adult,mature person.you're of no relevance and besides,when people hide behind fake IDs..how do you ever know who they even may be?oh yeah,you cowards claim that ones"dialect"reveals their identity,lol!you absurd idiots,so f*cking laughable you are!kiss my ass,you wuss.
Yes Patrick, old son of Satan, we knew you were "Crying Wolf" again! You are an idiot man! You look like a fool saying that you are never coming back to this site (when we all know that you can't stay off of here.) This site is your home you stupid gossip mongrel! and keep flattering yourself by acting like a bad ass, you are too fat to do any damage to anyone. Actually, I was thinking that you are like a fat heavy metal elvis, you know, the fat one that still thought he looked good even on his death bed!lmao! Hurt someone, pleeeaase! Let me quote you old famous one, "All you have are mere words!"
so what

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2010
so what wrote:
<quoted text>why do you care who does what?you hide like a fearful coward afraid to say or accuse as an adult,mature person.you're of no relevance and besides,when people hide behind fake IDs..how do you ever know who they even may be?oh yeah,you cowards claim that ones"dialect"reveals their identity,lol!you absurd idiots,so f*cking laughable you are!kiss my ass,you wuss.
because we can patrick, plus this is way more fun watching you try to figure out who we are. Look around, it could be anyone. I might even be someone you think is your friend. the funny part is watching you act like an 11 year old. On here ranting and raving! LMAO! How lonely are you to sit on here day and night? Has it ever occurred to you to really leave?
GROW UP

Pikeville, KY

#19 Apr 6, 2010
You people are funny. You say Pat has no life and he lives on toipx...have you notcied that you live on here too. At least he has a reason to get on here. You people are trying your best to put him down (which isnt working) and he is defending himself. How about all of you get jobs or hobbys? Your acting like a bunch of grade school kids, grow up. And while you are out there looking for a job/hobby, try to find you some balls. You obviousaly dont have any because you wont tell him who you are. Are you scared of what he will do to you...or are you scared that everyone knows how big of a loser you are and you dont want anyone saying anything about you?
so what

Berea, KY

#20 Apr 6, 2010
GROW UP wrote:
You people are funny. You say Pat has no life and he lives on toipx...have you notcied that you live on here too. At least he has a reason to get on here. You people are trying your best to put him down (which isnt working) and he is defending himself. How about all of you get jobs or hobbys? Your acting like a bunch of grade school kids, grow up. And while you are out there looking for a job/hobby, try to find you some balls. You obviousaly dont have any because you wont tell him who you are. Are you scared of what he will do to you...or are you scared that everyone knows how big of a loser you are and you dont want anyone saying anything about you?
Trust me, if you think he has a life, then you are as big of a loozzer as he is. Personally, I don't have a problem with Patrick living on topix, but what I am tired of is how he thinks he can say or do whatever he chooses, but how dare anyone else say anything about his issues, which he has plenty of. if he doesn't like this crap, then he needs to change his piss poor attitude and learn to treat people as he wants to be treated. all we are doing is giving him a taste of his medicine. he is an idiot that really thinks he is cool. he is a piece of shit that thinks he can put whatever he wants about people on this site and no one should dare say shit to "the patrick whitaker!" well, he is a f@ck up and when he TRULY stops, so shall I; or like him, I may keep coming back!lmao! p.s. tell patrick to stop with his fancy words, they do not hide his ignorance one bit. what a waste of oxygen. and really patrick, who is the biggest liar? you are,you uneducated piece of lard!
cuz hez a godly man

Berea, KY

#21 Apr 6, 2010
Hell No wrote:
Patrick does not argue with that simpleton,that idiot is obsessed with him and a blind man could see it.If Patrick passes gas that fool is on here making comments about it and trust me,Karma's nose is so far up Patrick's ass they know when he does,lol.Besides,is it lies when Patrick has sit here and said he likes to screw with these people's heads?He made it clear he'll say about anything just to yank their chain and manipulate them to act like the fools they are,it is hilarious just as he said.It's comedy of errors because Patrick does it for fun and these people cannot live without him,so,so funny.
Yeah, he has made it clear that he is a godly man that is why he is the way he is, right? tell us again pat just how spiritual you are now! we are all ears and listening to the prophet...
cuz hez a godly man

Berea, KY

#22 Apr 6, 2010
You Fail wrote:
<quoted text>says the nobody afraid to validate anything they say or claim because they hide in the safe confines of a gutless wonder's comforting anonymity and assured security of never having to"own"their claims or statements.what could EVER be worse than being so scared to say or accuse someone/something and using one's real identity while doing so?I cannot imagine anything worse than being exactly this kind of coward that lives in fearfully gripped obscurity unable to stand confident as an adult man/woman with the fortitude to say what they think or feel as a truthful person and the confidence being such brings.you fail in all ways,you fail in your very life and settle only for a true"nobody's"existe nce...the exacting life that is cowardice.when you hide to lie and falsely accuse,you hide because you are the real weakling with no verifiable relevance,thus you hide your real identity.I'd rather be a loser in all ways perceived by worthless others than live such a pitiful lie you envelop yourself in..poor thing.please post more revealing drivel you claim yet fearfully cower in the shadows while stating because Truth is a double edged sword.
are we in the final count down patrick? you posted that you are going away on the 10th, well today is the 6th, so we shall see if you are a man of your word, mr. spiritual leader of the fallen!lmao!(4,3,2,1=still in good old jenkins sitting on his fat anti-authority ass making the same old threats!hahahahahahahaha
GROW UP

Pikeville, KY

#23 Apr 6, 2010
You have the right to say what you want. But if you think he is such a bad person for talking about people on here than you are just as bad as he is. You have lowered yourself to his level by talking crap about him. I dont think anyone is a God but I know God doesnt like ugly and mean hearted people are ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are all men from the Hall Family 20 hr LOL 1
shooting in Wheelwright (Apr '14) Fri fellow pill head 49
Dollar General Thu yours truly 20
Paige Collier Nov 20 iwillgotohelltoo 10
Wouldn't you like to know? (Sep '13) Nov 17 laughing 15
dose any one know a brittany johnson from jenki... (Jul '09) Nov 17 Ladybug 9
Looking for a friend Nov 17 Ladybug 1
Jenkins Dating
Find my Match

Jenkins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jenkins News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jenkins

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

NFL 2:19PM
Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness
NBC Sports 4:45 AM
Chiefs add Jason Avant, put A.J. Jenkins on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 6:25 AM
Kansas City Chiefs: Signing Jason Avant Won't Make a Big Difference on Offense
Bleacher Report 5:28 PM
Jonathan Stewart Has Underrated Value for Fantasy Playoff Teams