Travis phillips in jail

Posted in the Jenkins Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tiff h

Robinson Creek, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Why is he in jail ??? I seen his pic on the letcher jail site !!! I hope that hes ok
maybe

London, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
i heard they was making meth!!
bobo

Robinson Creek, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
omg lol thats crazy
wow

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
lol They was NOT making meth , I know Travis he would not touch that shit for anything let alone make it. Where do you people get your information, because MAYBE your a dumbass lol
lol

London, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2012
maybe cause he was living at steve tolers!!!!
Aaaaaa

Norman, AR

#6 Sep 30, 2012
That whole family is trash.
Travis

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
I wasn't making meth lmao, people can think what they want though. Like the person who says my family is trash. I really don't care what you have to say if your such a badass come at me anytime and we can have a lil talk about how your family is better than mine.
Brian T

Barbourville, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Go Trav lol let em talk shit.. cause no matter what they say as long as there talkin about you... your gettin famous lol
not

London, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
oh yeah, hes real famous! lol
Aaaaaa

London, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Well Travis, if your family isn't trash please explain to me why your whole family was arrested numerous times?:) you make yourself look like a jackass by acting like your good people. Open your eyes moron.
travis

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
did i ever say i was a good person? straight up dont really care what you have to say lol, said that already but still yet you're hiding behind your computer like the scared little bitch that you really are. but post all you want its just more added attention & by the way all charges were dismissed there was no case on me lol or my family for that matter, just more jealous people i guess.. cant wait to see what you post later on maybe you can make up some more shit just like every one else.
Edwards

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
I usually try to stay away from this website because of what it is for, but seeing this I have to say something. I don't understand where people are coming from when they get on here and post things about people, that they don't know anything about, and hell don't even know the person. Trav is my best friend. I've known him and his family for a long time, hell I basically lived with them for 2 years. Never seen any drugs. never seen any meth, never had any problems even. It was fun and they're all enjoyable people to be around. I know why Trav went to jail, and since he didn't care enough about the shit you're saying to tell the real reason I will. He went to a party because he heard his sister was there so he went to get her, when he got there she was fighting someone and he couldn't get them broke up so he kicked her truck to get her attention, she cried to mommy and daddy about it and they got a warrant on him, little did they know she was at a party when it happened drunker than hell, and later evidence turned up that she wrecked that truck before and damaged the same fender that travis' goliath leg evidently broke beyond repair. There ya go, that the reason. Meth? Yeah right. And don't bother responding to me, I won't be back on here. Have fun shit talkers. Lmao, you guys on here are like fucking flies.
BUSTED

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2012
He Was Making Meth && Did Get Busted! FACT
yep

London, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
anyone that hangs out at steve tolers is on drugs!
lol

London, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
So travis went to jail for kicking a truck while his skanky sister was at a skanky party.. what did his parents go to jail for then? Meth, warrrents against them, driving without tags, or speeding to get to their loser kids after one was drunk fighting and the other was vandalizing a truck?
travis

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
if i was making meth i wouldnt be out of jail lmao.. people are so smart these days and you could drug test me anytime its as simple as that
AMJ

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
travis wrote:
if i was making meth i wouldnt be out of jail lmao.. people are so smart these days and you could drug test me anytime its as simple as that
i think your randy travis..
dev

Pikeville, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Travis Why are u acting like ur all big and bad now in highschool u was nothing but a little wimp so stop trying to act like ur a bad ass rlly...u havent even ever been in a fight in ur life get real bubby....Anyone could walk up to u and call ur bluff thats obvious...So stop trying to act like if someone came up to u and said something u would do something about it...i would pay good money to see u fight someone
so sad

Liberty, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
lol wrote:
So travis went to jail for kicking a truck while his skanky sister was at a skanky party.. what did his parents go to jail for then? Meth, warrrents against them, driving without tags, or speeding to get to their loser kids after one was drunk fighting and the other was vandalizing a truck?
Sadly the only one in that messed up family that had a chance of doing something with their life was the girl, but she pissed it away for partying. Good call!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 9, 2012
czx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug H (May '16) 6 hr Mozondie 9
Fox News Sunday 2 23 hr Abe 14
How many has slept with ________. Put a aft... Fri Sally 9
kailah quillen / from jenkines (May '09) Fri Udk 150
Fox News (Feb '12) Fri Abe 31
Shocked and disappointed (Jun '15) Oct 17 Tax 32
Stevie Tackett /Vornelles son (Jan '12) Oct 16 John 5

Jenkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance