biggest boobs at mountain breeze

biggest boobs at mountain breeze

Posted in the Jenkins Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
disappointed

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2009
who has the biggest boobs at mountain breeze
lol

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2009
kayla newman deff has the bigest boobs
boobies

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2009
lol wrote:
kayla newman deff has the bigest boobs
YEP...Kayla Newman got sum TA-TA's
nasty

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2009
they are nasty ta-ta's, she needs to put em up. I hate that fat slut. shes loud, obnoxious, aggarvating, and a troublemaker who steals anything she can, screws anyone she can, and stinks like hell! she needs to lose at least 100 pounds, get a complete makeover, get some plastic surgery, bathe regularly, and completely change her attitude, then she might be a decent person
well nasty

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2009
apparentley your the nasty one. why dont you write your name on here, i guess your worse than kayla. you couldnt handle people talking about your nasty ass. your just jealous because her boobs are better than yours. get a life. kayla is a sweetheart and a good person, she will do anything for anybody. so back off.
had it

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2009
kristen madden
whitey

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2009
well nasty wrote:
apparentley your the nasty one. why dont you write your name on here, i guess your worse than kayla. you couldnt handle people talking about your nasty ass. your just jealous because her boobs are better than yours. get a life. kayla is a sweetheart and a good person, she will do anything for anybody. so back off.
number one, i'm a guy and my boobs still look better than hers, you are right when you say kayla will do ANYTHING for ANYBODY. just not in a kind way. you must be one of her nasty friends, or maybe she paid you to sleep with her like she has other guys. If you can't be smart and witty with your comments, don't bother trying to defend your fat-ass friend again!
your retarded

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2009
for one you f*ckin idiot, i dont have to do a damn thing you say. i'll post my comments how i wanna post them. number two, kayla is a sweet person, she is the nicest person ever. she dont pay guys to have sex with her, you dont know what your talking about. and yea im one of her best friends but no im not a skank and i love bieng kaylas bestie because she is such a sweetheart and she is kickass. you dont have to post rude comments about her wieght or anything else just because you arent cool enough to be called one kaylas friends. you people are soo rude, and you must be a fat*ss or you wouldnt say that you have bgger titties then her, because she has huge titties!! apparentley your just jealous. wont you go bath you skank.who the f*ck are you to say such things that could hurt someone so bad, oh i know why because you insecure about your self, so you got to HIDE behind your computer like the pussy you are and put other people down, knowing if you were to write your name on here, people would probably have worse things to say about you!!! hahahshahahahaahah
soo

Somerset, KY

#9 Sep 4, 2009
had it wrote:
kristen madden
does she have big boobs too?
geez oh-peez

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2009
that guy is so right! i'm sorry hunny but nobody wants to see lard ass kayla's body. she needs to cover up as much as possible!!! i know people who have just about gotten phisically sick. you are a large girl who should not be wearing clothes made for skinny girls...as for her tits yes they are big but very very NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
damn

London, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2009
had it wrote:
kristen madden
she doesn't live at the breeze any more and hasn't for a while...but she's another nasty one
BOOB

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2009
KAYLA IS A UGLY NASTY HO!!!!
well

London, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2009
for one i dont care what any of you have to say about her, ive been friends with her about 6 years and she is one of the best friends i have ever had. she's not stuck up or two faced she wont lie behind your back. and so what if she is big, did anyone not realize that big people are beautiful too. so you all need to back off her. who cares what she wears, do you buy her clothes? nope, didnt think so, so until you do, you have no right to say what she needs to wear!!
Kayla

Versailles, KY

#15 Sep 9, 2009
Look 1st thing i have never gave anyone money to sleep with me and never would and if i was such a ho like everyone is sayin why the f*uck have i only been with 4 gguys....and as of the whole guy this f*uck them i have the best thing in the would and her name is L.L. and she is better than any guy could ever be and if you all are so big and bad and wanna talk sh*t about me on here why the f8uck cant u put who u are and tell me this face to face u know why bc i would beat the f8uck out of u and u know it.....
mikey woods

London, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2009
is that why u and ur mom stared shit about ray and made him move out for? and for 2 y did u move out after ray y dident u leave and let ray stay there ?
maximuspeckerus

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2009
Who cares who has the biggest breasts at the Breeze?? I wouldn't touch a Breezer for a million dollars. They all need to be picked up, and dropped in a big vat of antibiotics to get rid of the infections, and STDs!!!!!! Its not called "Pill-Hill"and "Whore-Hill" for nuttn, you know.
knows

Pikeville, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2009
maximuspeckerus wrote:
Who cares who has the biggest breasts at the Breeze?? I wouldn't touch a Breezer for a million dollars. They all need to be picked up, and dropped in a big vat of antibiotics to get rid of the infections, and STDs!!!!!! Its not called "Pill-Hill"and "Whore-Hill" for nuttn, you know.
my daughternlaw and son lives there with their kids. they arnt like the usual trash like you getting on a computer and trashing people and things you know nothing about. your time will come when you or one of your family will have to live there. its all in whether you want to be a piece of trash anywhere or not. sounds to me like you need to get a life and quit staying on the computer trashing people that you know nothing about. whats wrong wont any of the whores or pillheads invite you up there. you are a scum
maximuspeckerus

Paris, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2009
knows wrote:
<quoted text>
my daughternlaw and son lives there with their kids. they arnt like the usual trash like you getting on a computer and trashing people and things you know nothing about. your time will come when you or one of your family will have to live there. its all in whether you want to be a piece of trash anywhere or not. sounds to me like you need to get a life and quit staying on the computer trashing people that you know nothing about. whats wrong wont any of the whores or pillheads invite you up there. you are a scum
Actually, I did have some family who lived up there, related by marriage, and trust me, they fit right in with the rest of the skanks and trash. And F.Y.I, I wouldn't have any probs getting an invite, as I have a JOB and a little $$ so I could pretty much take my pick of the Hos up there. HOWEVER, I have STANDARDS.
l v n it

Manchester, KY

#21 Nov 5, 2009
maximuspeckerus wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I did have some family who lived up there, related by marriage, and trust me, they fit right in with the rest of the skanks and trash. And F.Y.I, I wouldn't have any probs getting an invite, as I have a JOB and a little $$ so I could pretty much take my pick of the Hos up there. HOWEVER, I have STANDARDS.
glad somebody gas standards!!
maximuspeckerus

Winchester, KY

#22 Nov 5, 2009
To be honest, I shouldn't lump everyone up there together. There are actually some folks up there who have just had a bad break, and most likely can't wait for the day when they can put The Breeze behind them. Bad stuff happens to good people, and even The Breeze is better than being homeless. HOWEVER, the majority of The Breeze residents are just no good pill heads, dope dealers, Hos, who live off of MY taxes. The very few decent folks who are stuck up there prolly live in fear everyday, and I shouldn't be lumping them all together. For that, I do apologize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the best teacher (Dec '08) 8 hr Diane 3
Tiffany Hall (Feb '15) 8 hr Diane 3
moffmann sightin up abner (Jan '15) 8 hr Diane 10
Cody (Nov '11) 8 hr Diane 4
Devil Worshippers and Voodoo in Jenkins 13 hr Crystal 4
hospital Fri Edina 1
petition to reopen Jenkins hospital Fri Edina 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenkins Mortgages