Smoke bomb senior faces felony charge

Smoke bomb senior faces felony charge

There are 105 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Smoke bomb senior faces felony charge. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A Calvin Christian High School senior was arrested and charged with a felony after smoke bombs were discovered in the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
say what

Denver, CO

#103 Jun 5, 2008
Father of Three Teens wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't life also be "too short" to go around mocking faceless strangers as well?
Apparently, not for those that find enjoyment in such mockery.
Life it too short to not have a sense of humor, either.
Most of you Calvin people take yourselves waaaaay too seriously.
I made the observation that a post was overly dramatic and long winded. Sorry if you didn't like my opinion or the way I stated it, but last time I checked, I have the same first amendment rights you do.
Joe

Battle Creek, MI

#104 Jun 5, 2008
Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a child that goes to Calvin Christian! That's one thing I dont understand about the Christian School is when it's some other school they are the first to judge, but when it comes to "their" school, let's keep everything hush hush and we can do no wrong.
Emily: What are you talking about? Can you give an example how Christian schools are the first to judge other schools or are you just trying to stir the pot?
tom

Caledonia, MI

#105 Jun 6, 2008
Wyoming mother wrote:
One more thing I'd like to point out. Does anyone with children on here ever buy those packages with fireworks from say Meijers around the 4th of July? You know...the ones that us as parents let off in our driveways that contain *GASP* smoke bombs. Which, last I checked, were legal in the state of Michigan. Maybe we should all be convicted as well.
nice try, great spin, fireworks or whatever, brought to school suspected to be a bomb (felony) disrupting everything & creating a scare, bring the cops, the whole deal..... is not the smae as the 4th of July celebrations and You Know It. Guns are everywhere in deer season, and a shooting range, but not in a school....get it......duh, oh yeah.
Keifer Nevius

Kelseyville, CA

#106 Jun 3, 2009
I have a friend who is in a similar situation, almost exactly the same.

Does anyone know what happened or what this student ended up being charged with? What was the outcome?

keifernbb10@hotmail.com

Thanks
STINKIN BUNNIE

Battle Creek, MI

#107 Jun 3, 2009
Keifer Nevius wrote:
I have a friend who is in a similar situation, almost exactly the same.
Does anyone know what happened or what this student ended up being charged with? What was the outcome?
keifernbb10@hotmail.com
Thanks
I also know of this happing just last sat. in the blyfield area.The police where called and took prints (tire).I guess they also took some finger ones from the door handle,cuz they open the one door and put it in between the two doors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people harass other races, when we... 18 hr Guy In The WHITE ... 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon Dr Bea 2,994
White people are selective racist. Sun timeout 4
topless maid in gr (Jul '08) Sun timeout 32
White males are weak. Sun timeout 2
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Sun timeout 16
Mexican people think they own everything. Tru... Aug 19 Realists 3

Jenison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance