Victim tells court her life was turne...

Victim tells court her life was turned 'upside down'

There are 3 comments on the Muskegon Chronicle story from Dec 21, 2006, titled Victim tells court her life was turned 'upside down'. In it, Muskegon Chronicle reports that:

Her voice strained with emotion, a Jenison woman said she is haunted by the former Georgetown Township clerk's sexual advance toward her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muskegon Chronicle.

Pat S

Hudsonville, MI

#1 Dec 22, 2006
I hope the clerk has registered on the sex offender list, anyone else would have to. Just because someone holds an office doesn't excuse them from the law. If not write your state representive an ask why.
Carol

Riverside, CA

#3 Dec 25, 2006
oops love to talk to Pat :-)
Carol

Riverside, CA

#2 Dec 25, 2006
I would love to talk to you Carol, I bet there a lot more out there afraid to come forward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 21 hr Dr Oz 3,070
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Oct 15 Marlene K 56
Mexican people think they own everything. Tru... Oct 15 Marlene K 7
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Oct 15 Marlene K 100
White women are the biggest hypocrites. Oct 8 Whoremonger 5
Enroll Now - If Anyone Would Like To Help! Oct 8 Guest 2
News 1 dead in York Creek Apt shooting (Sep '08) Oct 8 Guest 359

Jenison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenison Mortgages