Arrest made in area cash store robberies

Grand Rapids - Cooperation between several law enforcement agencies netted the man suspected of committing multiple robberies at "cash stores" around the area. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#43 Oct 24, 2007
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
If you had any balls at all, you'd post a profile. No? Yeah, thought not.
Go back to your pampered existence, BlueIz, and pretend that hubby is making everything perfect in your little world.
Lucy, BACK OFF!

BlueIz is NOT a member of Topix and you have to BE A MEMBER to have a profile. Go look at mine, it's BLANK except for location on purpose. It's a personal CHOICE to make and place information in a profile. If your going to b!tch about someone looking at your profile and commenting about it, I suggest you go through and REMOVE the information.

As for my own being blank, it's a CHOICE and I happen to like my privacy!
Joe

Kalamazoo, MI

#44 Oct 24, 2007
Couple of things:

1. Innocent until proven guilty. Seems we have some folks here who have already pinned the tail on the jack@$$
2.[If guilty]The guy made a conscious decision to break the law. No matter what the reason, he will/should be punished for it according to the guidlines
3. Times are hard, this is just the beginning. In this case however, he wasn't just trying to take care of his family. He found that it was an easy way to get income and kept doing it.(I am not saying it is OK to do this even 1 time either... just that I would feel a little sorry for someone who resorts to that for family). There are plenty of programs out there to help out people in these positions. He choose not to use them.

Lastly and the most important:
He couldn't have picked a better target. Those cash stores should be banned all together. They put people into a trap and help them dig a hole so deep they can't get out. They destroy families and I don't feel one ounce, not one, of sorrow for the owners of those stores.
BlueIz

Virginia Beach, VA

#45 Oct 25, 2007
Outdoors Lover, Neecer, Joe-
First, Thanks!! I was thinking I might be reading too much into Lucy Lou's messages.
Joe-Very true...he has not been proven guilty but he did admit that he did those things. I don't think they need to make an extreme example of but I do believe in the Justice System and it will work. Cash advances are one of the biggest scams today and young people starting out get caught in the mess. If the schools taught them how to manage money better and how to spot shadey dealers the kids would be better off. I counsel kids almost daily on how not to get ripped off, how to budget and manage the money they get. Once they get the hang of that it is on to the art of investing.
Lucy Lou- What in the world does my husband have to do with any of this? What I think is going on here is you need a friend. You need someone to respond to your comments and the longer we continue you are probably content. Pampered...absolutely not! But I am glad I have made that impression on you. The secret is... hard-work and dedication...if everything I have worked so hard for is being pampered then I definetly recommend it to everyone. Glad I made it sound easy Lucy! As you should know (if you were in the Military) that a service members pay is not far from minimum wage. So all the extra jobs, volunteer work and college must make me pampered...let me say this, through all the times when we had NO MONEY, not once did we take hand outs of any kind. My husband has always been there when I needed him, a guiding hand when I have a difficult time with anything. I am not sure what your real problem is but if you care to chat you can email me at bettyblue922000@yahoo.com
If you really want to talk I can give you number. If you wait long enough I will be in Chicago soon and we could have a cup of coffee...my treat. Would love to keep you and others entertained but this is really about Jason even though you continue to make this something between you and me....chao
Angel eyes

Saint Charles, IL

#46 Oct 30, 2007
Yeah I know jason for along time iam actually his favorite cousin man but i never thought in a million year he would do something like this termatic but when i see that picture i almost cryed i could not even believe my eyes i was thinking to mys self was he even ever thinging about those two girls that i know he loves some much unless he was on something or maybe not it hard to tell and i still cant believe he did this till this day i was hopping for him to come see me get married on nov 10 i was acually going to call him the day before i heard this termatic stuff to invite him anyway i hope he learn for his misteaks and think about his girl first before ever doing something this stupid again well that it for now
sinerly his favorite cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,766
News TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) 3 hr gaga2 72
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... 9 hr Sneaky Pete 6
News When to consider hip replacement surgery Fri Jane Fairfax 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Fri Kobe 2,356
Mystery shopping in Grand Rapids? Wed Mrs C 2
News 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Mar 25 MiYankee 2
Jenison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jenison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance