WZZM13 - Cell Phone Secrets: Saving m...

WZZM13 - Cell Phone Secrets: Saving money

There are 2 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from May 12, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Cell Phone Secrets: Saving money. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

It's been said that it is the best invention since the alarm clock or the television, but then why are cell phones the number one consumer complaint? Most people with cell phones had to sign a contract with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Jerry Michaels

AOL

#1 May 24, 2007
Koodos to celltradeusa

I used celltrade with success. I got out of my Verizon Wireless Contract early without paying the early termination fee.

Thank You :-)
James

Cleveland, OH

#2 May 31, 2007
Does anyone know if CellTrade is a legitimate service? I have made several request to aquire a contract but I have never received any response from the people listing their contracts for aquisition!

I think this a bogus service and the service is listing contracts for sale themselves to generate traffic for the website!!!

Hmmm!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Trump is running for prez 5 hr Gville Jim 6
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 7 hr JOJO 1,079
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... Mon DR X 29
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 25 T-Man 2,668
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Jul 22 Idea Maker 11
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Jul 22 Idea Maker 1
News Two Zeeland Bikers Hit Deer 15 Minutes and 25 M... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Berly01 1

Jenison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jenison Mortgages