News feed

Woodworth, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Does anyone know the details of what happened in ball last night? Supposedly ball police were chasing a subject that ended with a 3 cat pile up?
News feed

Woodworth, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Car
Ball citizen

Woodworth, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I don't know all the details but what I have heard is a ball police officer I believe it was Macain was having to fight a guy in the highway and a car swerved to avoid hitting them causing the start of the massive collision. No other details at this time
PINEBROOK NEWS

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I BELIEVE HIS NAME IS SPELLED MCCAIN. AND FROM WHAT I HEARD IS THAT HE PULLED A GUY OVER FOR ALMOST WRECKING AND WHEN TRYING TO SPEAK WITH HIM THE GUY RAN OFF THE HIGHWAY IN THE WOODS AND THREW SOME DOPE AND THEN RAN BACK TO THE HIGHWAY. SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT OFFICER MCCAIN TRIED TO PULL THE GUY OUT OF TRAFFIC SO HE WOULDN'T GET HIT WHEN THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED THEN THE DUDE JUMPED IN ON OF THE WRECKED CARS AND THEY HAD TO DRAG HIM OUT EVEN THE PARAMEDICS WERE HELPING RESTRAIN THIS CRAZY MAN.
woodworth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

ok Kyle we got that spelling right.Now everybody knows you with your cell camera. you should add this to your collection of your brag rights. But when you are stupid there is no cure.I bet when this case is looked into you will be somewhat at fault.your being watched because your not a normal person.I really hope this is not a black guy,because this really would confrim that you film arrest so you can show them and brag,little guy with no brain.
PINEBROOK NEWS

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

FIST OF ALL THIS IS NOT KYLE. MY NAME IS MARC MERCER AND AS FAR AS I KNOW THE GUY THAT WAS ARRESTED WAS WHITE. OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MCCAIN SO WHEN DID YOU GET ARRESTED WITH DRUGS BY HIM BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE JUST PISSED BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT.
Kyle McCain

Woodworth, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

This is kyle and if you were any kind of man you would put your name on here for everyone to see. Actually you are the same person that keeps changing your name which you can tell by location. I don't have anything to hide so keep my name out if your mouth before I supeona your IP address and find out who you are, at which time I will pursue charges for declamation of cgaracter
Kyle McCain

Woodworth, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Deflamation/character
advice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

get your supeona ready Kyle Deflamation is ruining someones name or character,Kyle you have done this your self to your self.Everybody knows youLittle guy.So do your thing then I will play my card. I want a full investagation into the three car pile up.I will get this done because the persons in those car did not know who you really are.YOU have pursued many charges on alot of people but they dont stick.You will have all the time to show you cell phone video of all the fights tazering to the feds.OH yes ,what about you using these names of all your arrest on your cell phone video.
Pbrook

Woodworth, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you could get an investigation if you could spell it dumbass
LOL

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Plain and simple you got arrested by him and your mad end of story

Since: Aug 12

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Going to have to agree with Marc, seems to be the only unbiased person on this entire forum.
Marc Mercer

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I will not respond to the topic but I will respond to whomever is pinebrook news that acted as me. I have not posted on this prior to this comment. Whomever posted as me needs to shut up and move on to something of higher regards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jena Discussions

Search the Jena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 2,541
Ronnie Ward in Jena Jul 7 Carlover 1
Keeping French speaking alive in Acadiana Jun 23 Concerned Citizen 40
Olla man arrested after allegedly posing as off... (Aug '09) May '14 justgottasay 21
He is in trouble already May '14 Something Aint Right 27
Town of Ball Again May '14 SHAKE MY HEAD 1
election May '14 Awe Man 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••