dustin ' scooter' henderson

dustin ' scooter' henderson

There are 8 comments on the News-Star story from Sep 12, 2006, titled dustin ' scooter' henderson. In it, News-Star reports that:

Funeral services for Dustin 'Scooter' Henderson will be held Wednesday September 13, 2006 at 4:00 PM in Beulah Baptist Church with Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

seeker

Oak Grove, LA

#1 Sep 12, 2006
what happened to this child??
Samantha_14

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 13, 2006
You asked what happened to Scooter... well he went dove hunting Sept. 9th and an accedent happened with the gun and it shot him in the chest... his funeral was today.
that's what happened
seeker

Oak Grove, LA

#3 Sep 14, 2006
Samantha_14 wrote:
You asked what happened to Scooter... well he went dove hunting Sept. 9th and an accedent happened with the gun and it shot him in the chest... his funeral was today.
that's what happened
Thanks for your reply...I'm so sorry to hear that someone so young lost his life.
krystyn

Shreveport, LA

#4 Oct 27, 2006
scooter didnt go dove huntig, he was at a friends house and the friend had the gun. the gun did shoot him in the chest but he wasnt hunting.his friend accidently shot him.and it wasnt on september 9th.by the way i go to his school and my brother was one of his best friends.
no name

Clovis, NM

#5 Dec 26, 2006
it was on sept. 9th
dsm21066

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Mar 12, 2007
seeker wrote:
what happened to this child??
Dustin was my nephew. He was shot and killed at a friends house on Sept. 9th. He was my brothers only child. I don't think they will ever truly find out what happened to him. All I know is he was a wonderful kid and my brother will never be the same.
dsm21066

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Mar 12, 2007
krystyn wrote:
scooter didnt go dove huntig, he was at a friends house and the friend had the gun. the gun did shoot him in the chest but he wasnt hunting.his friend accidently shot him.and it wasnt on september 9th.by the way i go to his school and my brother was one of his best friends.
Dustin was my nephew and he did get killed on Sept. 9, 2006
theguy

Shreveport, LA

#8 Apr 24, 2013
say whatttt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody know a Nichole Cowan Dec 2 badass2222 1
News Olla man arrested after allegedly posing as off... (Aug '09) Dec 1 felicity 27
News Jonesville ex-clerk arrested for stealing utili... Nov 27 Anonymous-S 3
News Jonesville man sentenced to prison for possessi... Nov 27 Anonymous 1
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Oct '16 Painter 37
Town of Ball Again (May '14) Sep '16 Doitnow 3
Georgetown Police Department: The Likes & Dislikes (Jan '09) Jul '16 Tommie from NY 19

Jena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jena Mortgages