49 new aggravated rape charges filed ...

49 new aggravated rape charges filed against former Pineville church youth leader

There are 2 comments on the The Town Talk story from Apr 12, 2011, titled 49 new aggravated rape charges filed against former Pineville church youth leader. In it, The Town Talk reports that:

The sex charges continue to pile up against a former youth leader at a Pineville church, who could potentially face the death penalty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Town Talk.

David Sims

Marlinton, WV

#1 Apr 16, 2011
I've heard it said that whites are more likely to molest children than blacks, but when I checked the crime statistics at the US Department of Justice, it turned out that the opposite is really the truth. On a per capita basis, blacks molest children more than whites do. Or, to put it another way, the average black is more likely to be a child molester than the average white.

Nationwide, about 51% of child molesters are white. However, about 72% of the US population is white, so the fact is that whites commit fewer acts of child abuse than would be the case if the races were equal. Blacks, on the other hand, commit about 25% of all child abuse in the United States, while they comprise only about 12.5 percent of the population. Blacks thus perpetrate acts of child abuse at a rate about 2.5 times higher than the rate for whites.

You always have to correct numerical totals for population size before the numbers mean anything real. By not doing that correction, blacks (and leftists) try to fool the public about what the crime statistics mean.

Since: May 11

Pineville, LA

#2 Jun 5, 2011
Wow! And I knew the guy! Guess you just never really know some people.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody know a Nichole Cowan (Dec '16) Sep '17 TipsyFromCentralC... 6
Looking for place to rent in Olla, Urania or Tu... (Apr '15) Aug '17 TRASH 7
News 27 suspects arrested in Alexandria prostitution... (Sep '09) Aug '17 justbeurself 23
ISO house to rent that is done through housing... May '17 ABC 9100 1
What became of Leah Wilson? (Oct '12) May '17 Bumper 2
Looking for Linda M. Of Georgetown May '17 ABC 9100 1
ball foods (Jul '14) Apr '17 kikuser 3

Jena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jena Mortgages