Teen convicted in 'Jena 6' beating ca...

Teen convicted in 'Jena 6' beating case shoots himself

There are 200 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Teen convicted in 'Jena 6' beating case shoots himself. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A teen convicted in the "Jena Six" beating case shot himself in the chest and was taken to the hospital Monday, days after his arrest on a shoplifting charge, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Dallas

#199 Feb 6, 2009
He innocent victem of white abuse and corruption. whites kill him not gun with their lies and abuse. is racism against black like all whites know is racism and hate against blacks. they didnt lick that white kid enuf wish i had been there. he suffer more.

Since: Feb 09

Dallas

#200 Feb 6, 2009
Southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure everyone from the south in your book is racist. I grew up in Denver. And moved back to Louisiana to be near family. I do not consider myself to be a racist by any means. I live about 5 minutes outside of Jena. You obviously have never been here and probably couldn't find it on a map. All you have done is listen to the media and what they have said. You don't seem to notice that much of the media here does not defend Bell anymore.
They have seen that he is constantly getting into trouble. If Jena is such a bad a racist place, why last fall did our community have a revival that lasted almost 2 months. ALL of the community was involved. Black and white churches came together to worship from all of our parish. If we were such a 'racist community", this would never had happened. You need to come visit our small 'racist' town sometime. I think you might relize how wrong you are about us.
If you in it no thanks all whties racist bitches kill that boy not gun. all whites know is racism and hate, they evil and responsible for all evil in world. everyone hates white people get used to it. you will be gone soon.

“Just Me!!”

Since: Oct 07

Moberly shhhhhhh

#201 Feb 7, 2009
Blackwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you in it no thanks all whties racist bitches kill that boy not gun. all whites know is racism and hate, they evil and responsible for all evil in world. everyone hates white people get used to it. you will be gone soon.
Go back under your rock. Or I'll put some MOJO on you! You speak of nothing but hate. Hate will burn you up!!
Blackwitch

Hayden, ID

#202 Feb 7, 2009
Missouri Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back under your rock. Or I'll put some MOJO on you! You speak of nothing but hate. Hate will burn you up!!
Up your ass cracker you white ass will burn in hell like all of you ill be celebratin when our kingdom come bakc here and save black poeple pride and joy of kingdom

“Just Me!!”

Since: Oct 07

Moberly shhhhhhh

#203 Feb 7, 2009
Blackwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Up your ass cracker you white ass will burn in hell like all of you ill be celebratin when our kingdom come bakc here and save black poeple pride and joy of kingdom
Learn to spell check next time Hag...Im sure a place in Hell awaits you!
Blackandproud

Hayden, ID

#204 Feb 7, 2009
Missouri Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell check next time Hag...Im sure a place in Hell awaits you!
you be cryin for black ass an get nothin welcom to yu hell LOL

“nnnn”

Since: Jan 09

nnnnn

#205 Feb 7, 2009
I guess that you think that you can blame the people of other other than the black race for your ignorance and stupidity, BLACKWITCH AND BLACKANDPROUD.Just like James Earl Jones says in his endorsement for The UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND,"A mind is a terrible thing to waste".

“nnnn”

Since: Jan 09

nnnnn

#206 Feb 7, 2009
correction,supposed to have read people of other races,other than the black race,,,,
Teaches In Jena

Marion, LA

#208 Feb 8, 2009
Our band marched in the Krewe of Janus Parade last night and had to deal with Jena 6 comments. We have moved on with our lives. It is simply time for everyone to accept the fact that you need to move on with your lives and drop the double standard. If there was a White Entertainment Network, a Miss White USA, a United Caucasian College Fund, etc.; everyone would be screaming racism and rightfully so. I personally think that race should be removed from job applications and that it is time to end the minority set aside law for state contracts. I also think that the state of La should end the support payments, also known bribes, to the Saints to keep them from relocating.
lets moo i gess 7

Lindenhurst, NY

#210 Feb 12, 2009
Blackwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you in it no thanks all whties racist bitches kill that boy not gun. all whites know is racism and hate, they evil and responsible for all evil in world. everyone hates white people get used to it. you will be gone soon.
Do you not notice that you are hippocritic? You are racist, and you can't deny it after your posts.
itchy crack jones

Denver, CO

#214 Mar 26, 2009
Jena six shoots himself...

Once a thug always a thug......

What a loser thug, first he f'x with and was charged because of jena six, now he cant shoot himself right.

Hahahaha, now THATS BAD, when you want to kill yourself and dont even have the sense to aim for the head!!! DUH!

Damnit, he missed.

Ugg, hopefully he'll try again later and this time get it right.

Wished I could help him next time, but I'd be arressted...damn, too bad, I'm read willing and able.

Damnit.
jones of jones

Denver, CO

#215 Mar 26, 2009
No Spin zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, too bad they did not kick your asses like the Jena six did to that white boy. I hate to think this skank teaches anywhere, make him disappear!!!
Yeah?

I see you're one of those black racists (who wears a black hood at home), who thought Jena six shouldve gotten off scott free for beating the white kid. Yeah, I heard you and your peoples chants, saying "Let all blacks do as they choose, murder, rape, steal, etc and NOT get charged with anything...but all whites SHOULD get in trouble for what they do..THIS is called being FAIR". Well, you know what chanting that crap really is?, its called "thinking you're special because you're black", just like gays who want "special rights". Well, stfu with your "I'm better because I'm black" racist mentality....fact is, you want equality, YOU GOT IT- thats how Obama got to be Pres...if you dont like being treated the SAME AS WHITES, then go crawl into your racist "i hate whitey" hole and DIE.

I HATE people like YOU, who think your superior because of your DNA..."gee, I wished I were black so I could think I'm better than everyone else..." NOT. F'en racist. Well, people with brains aint buying your racist "black is better" sh$#..go to hell and DONT came back, lest I kick you back in.

F'er.

I HATE black racists, they think they should get away with every damn ting just cause they have black skin...no wonder I said they all wear black hoods at home.

Jena six was a racially charged protest against whites saying "we're black, we're special, let us get away with breaking every law"...well, you all who chanted suck worse than hitler...in fact, you probably took hitlers hatred and use as a role model.

Racist swine pig. Go to hell with your "we're special cuz we black crap"...hate to break it to ya, but you're NOT SPECIAL, you're just a human like everyone else, so get used to it. But I guess you cant read this through that black hood of yours, well cut some eyeholes into it, racist pig faced hitler.
jones of jones

Denver, CO

#216 Mar 26, 2009
Blackwitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Up your ass cracker you white ass will burn in hell like all of you ill be celebratin when our kingdom come bakc here and save black poeple pride and joy of kingdom
Yeah?

Btw, if I could flag your post here, I would. Hey people- someone flag this person for using the word "cracker" which is the same as calling him a ni$$er.

I see you're one of those black racists (who wears a black hood at home), who thought Jena six shouldve gotten off scott free for beating the white kid. Yeah, I heard you and your peoples chants, saying "Let all blacks do as they choose, murder, rape, steal, etc and NOT get charged with anything...but all whites SHOULD get in trouble for what they do..THIS is called being FAIR". Well, you know what chanting that crap really is?, its called "thinking you're special because you're black", just like gays who want "special rights". Well, stfu with your "I'm better because I'm black" racist mentality....fact is, you want equality, YOU GOT IT- thats how Obama got to be Pres...if you dont like being treated the SAME AS WHITES, then go crawl into your racist "i hate whitey" hole and DIE.

I HATE people like YOU, who think your superior because of your DNA..."gee, I wished I were black so I could think I'm better than everyone else..." NOT. F'en racist. Well, people with brains aint buying your racist "black is better" sh$#..go to hell and DONT came back, lest I kick you back in.

F'er.

I HATE black racists, they think they should get away with every damn ting just cause they have black skin...no wonder I said they all wear black hoods at home.

Jena six was a racially charged protest against whites saying "we're black, we're special, let us get away with breaking every law"...well, you all who chanted suck worse than hitler...in fact, you probably took hitlers hatred and use as a role model.

Racist swine pig. Go to hell with your "we're special cuz we black crap"...hate to break it to ya, but you're NOT SPECIAL, you're just a human like everyone else, so get used to it. But I guess you cant read this through that black hood of yours, well cut some eyeholes into it, racist pig faced hitler.
jones of jones

Denver, CO

#217 Mar 26, 2009
No Spin zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, too bad they did not kick your asses like the Jena six did to that white boy. I hate to think this skank teaches anywhere, make him disappear!!!
Nevermind my reply. Posted to wrong person.
jones of jones

Denver, CO

#218 Mar 26, 2009
Southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe how quick people forget the true parts to what happened. Justin had nothing to do with the whole tree incident. The 6 guys even said they had him "mistaken" for another boy. Their excuss for this 'mistake' was that him and another boy had on the same boots. Come on. Hate to tell you, but no one deserves to have 6 people jump on one guy. Justin was the victim, not the Jena 6.
Good for you for noticing the TRUTH.

I think the problem here in America, is that there are too many blacks, who ARE RACISTS, think they're not racists and to top this off they think that ANY white who gets attacked by a black "deserves it, becuz they're white and whites are automatically guilty of *something*". This is WHY I've been calling them what they ARE, which is racists who wear black hoods at home, whether they like ir not.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#220 Mar 31, 2009
Freddy Pickle wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people would have the decency and better judgement not to raise their kids into thinking the KKK is a cool thing. The "victim" in the Jena 6 situation deserved every licking he got. And plenty he didn't.
Nothing justifies six people ganging up on one and beating him up.Your comments only show how ignorant you are.You would be screaming racism if the six kids were white and the beating victim was black.

“Just Me!!”

Since: Oct 07

Moberly shhhhhhh

#221 Mar 31, 2009
jones of jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you for noticing the TRUTH.
I think the problem here in America, is that there are too many blacks, who ARE RACISTS, think they're not racists and to top this off they think that ANY white who gets attacked by a black "deserves it, becuz they're white and whites are automatically guilty of *something*". This is WHY I've been calling them what they ARE, which is racists who wear black hoods at home, whether they like ir not.
Now that the truth Jones!!

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#222 Apr 2, 2009
jones of jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you for noticing the TRUTH.
I think the problem here in America, is that there are too many blacks, who ARE RACISTS, think they're not racists and to top this off they think that ANY white who gets attacked by a black "deserves it, becuz they're white and whites are automatically guilty of *something*". This is WHY I've been calling them what they ARE, which is racists who wear black hoods at home, whether they like ir not.
And I think your point has been made... but why harp on it and continue to feed into the garbage? It's what racists want. On a dise note - I don't think other races cry racist with racist rhetoric because they don't realize it... I've observed the behavior and have formed the opinion that they think the term racist is one that has been exclusively set aside for their own use - and this has been demonstrated by the way the media, the Al Sharptons of the world, and the government use the term "reverse racism" or "reverse discrimination" as if there is such a thing. Racism is racism is racism, regardless of which race is bantering about the term or acting out in a manner consistent with the definition.

Secondly, there are still a bunch of old people hanging on to the past - feeding future generations a bunch of crap about how bad it was and how bad they can expect it to be for them. It will be nice when this BS rhetoric dies with the oldies, to allow the youthful generations to have the ability to form their own, unbiased opinions auot race relations.

“Just Me!!”

Since: Oct 07

Moberly shhhhhhh

#223 Apr 2, 2009
Spot On wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think your point has been made... but why harp on it and continue to feed into the garbage? It's what racists want. On a dise note - I don't think other races cry racist with racist rhetoric because they don't realize it... I've observed the behavior and have formed the opinion that they think the term racist is one that has been exclusively set aside for their own use - and this has been demonstrated by the way the media, the Al Sharptons of the world, and the government use the term "reverse racism" or "reverse discrimination" as if there is such a thing. Racism is racism is racism, regardless of which race is bantering about the term or acting out in a manner consistent with the definition.
Secondly, there are still a bunch of old people hanging on to the past - feeding future generations a bunch of crap about how bad it was and how bad they can expect it to be for them. It will be nice when this BS rhetoric dies with the oldies, to allow the youthful generations to have the ability to form their own, unbiased opinions auot race relations.
The racist were the ones defending the 6 boys, after they beat up a another boy for no reason, what so ever. Just because he was white. Now that is a Racist. It will be good the day some people figure out, that you dont have to be white to be a racist. They come in all colors..

“"Lovin Life!"”

Since: Dec 09

New Caney, Tx

#227 Apr 8, 2010
Al Sharpton wrote:
Me and my staff have reviewed all the information and have spoken with grandma Simmons and lawyer Scott and now we now know without a doubt what happened.
Mr. Bell did not shop lift anything on Christmas Eve, he was removing lint from the jeans and shirts at the department store in order for the other shoppers to see the quality of the material better. A racist security guard accompanied by a racist police officer began to chase Mr. Bell just because he was a young black man trying to help others. Mr. Bell afraid for his life ran into the parking lot in an attempt to get away from these racist men.
While Mr. Bell was running in the parking lot he observed a car that was leaking oil from underneath the oil pan. Fearing that the oil would cause an environmental disaster he disregarded his own personal safety and jumped under the car to try and stop the oil leak. Swinging his arms wildly to stench the flow of oil Mr. Bell's elbow accidentally but rightly so struck the racist security guard in the face.
The racist police officer then arrested Mr. Bell for being black. The police officer later found out who Mr. Bell was and knowing that me, Jesse Jackson, and brother Farrakhan would launch a full investigation into the incident and learn all the facts about the lint picking and oil stoppage would expose this travesty of justice by the white police yet again. In an attempt to silence Mr. Bell from speaking the truth to the world about the incident this same racist police officer later crept into Mr. Bell's room and shot him in the chest hoping that another young black man would die and the real story would not become known.
This is the REAL STORY of what happened and I will be down tomorrow to start my protest!!
Thank-You,
Rev. Al
Do u actually believe the CRAP that comes out yo mouth?
Or do u practice, intently, in the mirror on keepin a straight face while sayin B.S.!??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgetown Police Department: The Likes & Dislikes (Jan '09) Jul '16 Tommie from NY 19
Still paying his taxes chris kimball (Mar '16) Jun '16 Brief encounter 3
Butchers Choice (Apr '15) May '16 Rerun 2
Review: Pinnacle Training Center (Oct '13) Apr '16 SummerLovin 49
Looking for place to rent in Olla, Urania or Tu... (Apr '15) Jan '16 Looking 3
good head. (Jun '15) Jan '16 watash 3
Poll who put the hoe list up in olla la (Dec '08) Jan '16 InterestedViewer 13

Jena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jena Mortgages