Olla man arrested after allegedly pos...

Olla man arrested after allegedly posing as officer

There are 27 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Olla man arrested after allegedly posing as officer. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

OLLA - An Olla man has been booked on charges of false impersonation of a police officer after allegations that he had posed as a law enforcement officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Co-worker

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 1, 2009
Glenn Seymour
Memorial services for Mr. Glenn Ray Seymour, 33 of Olla, will be 2 p.m. Sunday, August 2, 2009, from the chapel of Riser Funeral Home in Olla with Bro. Todd Whittington officiating. Interment will be private at a later date.
bayoubrut

Farmerville, LA

#2 Aug 7, 2009
WOW, thats crazy. Makes me wonder if embarrassing an individual by printing his arrests in the news for all to see is the best way to handle it....
seymour

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2010
I believe in was in the new before he passed..
felicity lyn seymour

Cut Off, LA

#4 Jun 18, 2012
seymour wrote:
I believe in was in the new before he passed..
by the way this is my father i am his daughter he s dead becaue of yall i hate yall
Nation wide

Pineville, LA

#5 Jun 25, 2012
felicity lyn seymour wrote:
<quoted text>by the way this is my father i am his daughter he s dead becaue of yall i hate yall
You are following in his foot steps...... go get help before you get to involved in mental issues.
Evelyn

Baltimore, MD

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Wow I can't believe the public is the cause of your fathers death sweetie... The public did not tell him too live a lie in order for all of us too even know him. I'm sorry for your lose sweetie but please seek help before it's too late for you... God Bless you and your family and good luck.
Rebecca Greenhouse

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Glenn was my brother, know one can judge him because no one knows his story or walked a day in his shoes. No people did not make him take his own life it was his choice. So to all of you people attacking his daughter Felicity Seymour please realize she is hurt why say things back to a child just pray for her to get through this..
felicity lyn seymour

Atlanta, GA

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Listen ik what happens if I got promblem. Theres times were I think I mite have a trace ik what my daddy has done I talk to a councelor but in not sick. He wanted tl lice his dream but it doesnt mean its kkay to live a sick lie but hes still my daddy
felicity lyn seymour

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 27, 2012
This is her mother and let me tell you something about my daughter. She is an honor roll student. Attack my daughter you attacking me . Instead of posting here about a minnor child say it to me. And believe me you dint want to do that! Back the hell off!!!
madonna seymour

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Go get help she is following in his foot steps? Who are you?You don't know my daughter and you don't know a damn thing. Mess with a child? You low life piece of crap!
madonna seymour

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Evelyn wrote:
Wow I can't believe the public is the cause of your fathers death sweetie... The public did not tell him too live a lie in order for all of us too even know him. I'm sorry for your lose sweetie but please seek help before it's too late for you... God Bless you and your family and good luck.
She has already been Check ed. Seek help? She has all the help she needs!!!! It's people like you that assume. When you or. Anyone knows about my ex husband!! Don't comment to my daughter again ya got that!!!
Meee

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Wow. Very angry mother and daughter
Heather37212

Marksville, LA

#13 Jul 28, 2013
So sorry for ur loss! No matter what he did good or bad he is still a human being that is loved and missed by y'all. My husband committed suicide in front of me n my 5 yr old daughter. That was 25 yrs ago. I still have nightmares. I still seek help. I too had my daughter " checked" but that is an ongoing process... Not a one time thing. That is my only suggestion for u to consider . Keep on top of it. She may be ok now but 5 yrs from now she might not be .. U r her mother n I'm sure u know what is best for ur child. May God bless u both. N I pray u find the peace u so richly deserve!!
by the way

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2013
[Well, God knows the truth. This man had good intentions on helping the public. I wish he was around to help the Jena Head Start. They are changing teachers like running water. I wish he was here to straighten that mess out. Our poor kids deserve better. My sister is a center supervisor in Monroe, she spends at lease 50 hours at work, this lady at Jena is never there. When other teachers( the ones that were fired were there) she was not at work for weeks.
Reeses

Eglin Afb, FL

#15 Sep 12, 2013
I can't believe i just read some monster has judge a child to be like her father with no reason or backing behind it. Are you so perfect that you have made no mistakes in your life. i seriously doubt it.. I hate to say it but this man was bullied to his death, no matter how you see it, it might not have been the media, but as the story is told, those who worked with him bullied him to a point he could find no way out mentally. It saddens me to see that is actually happening here as well to his child. This man wanted to be something more then he was, sadly its a crime, but he doesn't deserve to be slandered here or any where else. Leave his family alone, i would hate to read one day your own comment is turn back on you in way you never expected. Life is unpredictable and Karma is a ***!!!

My condolences to his family and true friends, i know those words are nothing compared to having your loved one back with you.
Whitese7en

Decatur, GA

#16 Sep 12, 2013
Reeses wrote:
I can't believe i just read some monster has judge a child to be like her father with no reason or backing behind it. Are you so perfect that you have made no mistakes in your life. i seriously doubt it.. I hate to say it but this man was bullied to his death, no matter how you see it, it might not have been the media, but as the story is told, those who worked with him bullied him to a point he could find no way out mentally. It saddens me to see that is actually happening here as well to his child. This man wanted to be something more then he was, sadly its a crime, but he doesn't deserve to be slandered here or any where else. Leave his family alone, i would hate to read one day your own comment is turn back on you in way you never expected. Life is unpredictable and Karma is a ***!!!
My condolences to his family and true friends, i know those words are nothing compared to having your loved one back with you.
Legally speaking, no one has "slandered" the deceased, as the comments about him have been based on the truth. Having said that however, lashing out at a child that is hurting is horribly wrong. The person who did that should have recognized this was a hurting child and not attempted to engage her.

Thank God for the cross.
God

Tucson, AZ

#17 Nov 28, 2013
LOL
Angela

Burnley, UK

#18 Jan 3, 2014
felicity lyn seymour wrote:
This is her mother and let me tell you something about my daughter. She is an honor roll I student. Attack my daughter you attacking me . Instead of posting here about a minnor child say it to me. And believe me you dint want to do that! Back the hell off!!!
I have just seen this programme on the ID channel in Liverpool England , Such a sad story , He only wanted to be what he wanted to be , it's so sad because he didn't physically hurt anyone he just lived a life he longed for which I know was a lie , hope mother and daughter are coping through life now ,,
browneyedgirl

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2014
I think that mother is nuts! Why would anyone let their child even look this information up on the internet!? She should be protecting her from doing so...not letting her, than 'scream texting' to those posting their opinions. So very, very sad! I pray for the child...but with a mother like that the outcome is pretty clear.
felicity lyn seynour

Thibodaux, LA

#20 Mar 15, 2014
browneyedgirl wrote:
I think that mother is nuts! Why would anyone let their child even look this information up on the internet!? She should be protecting her from doing so...not letting her, than 'scream texting' to those posting their opinions. So very, very sad! I p
ray for the child...but with a mother like that the outcome is pretty clear.
this is me 5years later i still hurt with the pain of the los of my father. I now understand why things happeended the way they did. I appreciate all the prayers but do not bash my mother on here because of this. It was my choice to look these things uo it was my choice to find out the truth because how can you hide the suicide of a father to your daugher im happy i went through the pain while i could because this could have messed me up worse than what i was years ago. I did go through a had time with selfharm because of the lost of my father but i am proud to say that im the daughter of this man because as long as i know he loved me i well be okay. Why dwell on the past when i couldn't change.things myself. This is Gods plan for me even thought i wonder why but that show that any of y'all have seen was not my mother she was nt.step mother who has posted the show without the family knowing and i have two brothers by her and.my dad that i no longer have contact with because she doesn't want me.having.a thing to do with them but thank y'all but please. Understand this isbdone and gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Jan 10 MoreThanBareMinimum 41
Anyone looking for this Rat!!!!!!!! Jan 4 Sir mixalot 1
does anybody know a Nichole Cowan (Dec '16) Nov '17 Uncle Tom 7
Looking for place to rent in Olla, Urania or Tu... (Apr '15) Aug '17 TRASH 7
News 27 suspects arrested in Alexandria prostitution... (Sep '09) Aug '17 justbeurself 23
ISO house to rent that is done through housing... (May '17) May '17 ABC 9100 1
What became of Leah Wilson? (Oct '12) May '17 Bumper 2

Jena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jena Mortgages